• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

A little update from personal experience
New.jpg

Lolie

Lolie

Jul 24, 2018
I'm bringing this thread up, hope it's okay..
This is my go-to method, I have everything installed and all but when I attempted I couldn't reach unconsciousness.. even when I try to make myself faint by pressuring all the points mentioned I can't seem to get there.
Now I know that if I really wanted I could get there because it's pretty straightforward but ideally I would like to not suffer and so far, pain was all I got. Having part of my weight pulling on my neck was a pretty painful feeling so I tried different positions as to not put as much weight on it (suck as kneeling or sitting down) but obviously it did not work..

I'll try again this weekend.. hope to find the good spot, in the meantime if anyone has any advice I'll take it..

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I have a really hard time believing these two commuted suicide. They had acess to every thing out there. I am not usually in to conspiracy theories but I believe they were murdered and it was covered up, I want to believe that they are just like us and did it(even though I don't wish it on anyone.) but I am not convinced. Any other thoughts out there? Especially Kate spade. She wrote a short lame note to her daughter. She had everything going for her except a divorce. Not a big deal really. I also first heard in main stream news that he was in the house. Then I heard later she was alone. I would like to read other opinions with interest. I would like to understand this!
that was my thought as well kate was worth over 100m dollars and started another brand as well. I mean you could afford to create your own reality. She was married to david spades (the commedian) brother. These rich and famous people are "connected" that is my thought. If you get to uneasy about "secrets" you get bumped off.