• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

starlessnight

Oct 1, 2023
I feel lost not knowing what I need or should or want to do. It's almost the end of the academic year and I haven't decided what I truly want to do when I should've done so already. Do I want to live or ctb?

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Absolutely nothing.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Very anxious, thinking about and terrified about my future to the point of being sick to my stomach, especially about looming homelessness

lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
Im scared shitless, paralyzed , afraid

lovedread

lovedread

thinking abt how shauna ate jackies ear
Jan 2, 2020
I just want you to love me again this is so hard . It hurts so much knowing that you wont love me in flesh right now as a human, you wont love me in the future, you wont love me as a memory and you wont even love me a ghost. Sometimes i think about how i could kill myself and love you as a ghost…try to help you and put blessings in your path…but even then you would hate me.. all of me.

Even if pur souls saw each other in the after life you would feel nothing towarss me and i cannot explin how mich that hurts. Im sorry. U think im a ptwtheyic door mat and i am. Im fucking pathetic. Im sorry. I want you to love me

• Hugs
Reactions: starlessnight
PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
i feel empty and numb. i feel lost. i don't think i'm doing anything correctly, but i'm so drained at this point i don't really fucking care.
I want to be separated from this body I want this experience to be over so I can move on to what I actually give a shit about and to my real form away from this fucking human race it's an insult to look like them my spirit is nowhere near human this is what I'm thinking this is what I think all the time this is what I desire all the time I am around the clock suicidal it doesn't stop it hasn't for many many many many many years