• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

etoilecupid

etoilecupid

Apr 14, 2024
i really don't know anymore. existing is really tiring, and school is the worst thing to ever happen to me. i really just want to cry and cry and cry until i can't anymore, but that won't solve anything. i feel lonely, too. that's one thing im certain on I'm feeling, and it's loneliness. i feel so lonely in this world and there's nothing i can do about it

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Angry, sad, lonely and in a lot of emotional pain , I can hardly breathe
i really don't know anymore. existing is really tiring, and school is the worst thing to ever happen to me. i really just want to cry and cry and cry until i can't anymore, but that won't solve anything. i feel lonely, too. that's one thing im certain on I'm feeling, and it's loneliness. i feel so lonely in this world and there's nothing i can do about it
If you can cry let yourself cry as much as you can because sometimes it's a release and you might feel a bit better. And the loneliness I feel the same so you're not alone

Last edited:
chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
i feel empty and numb. i feel lost. i don't think i'm doing anything correctly, but i'm so drained at this point i don't really fucking care.
i feel super sad. i miss her. i miss her hands in mine. i miss the feeling of her hair in my face and her head on my chest. i miss how our bodies would sync and we'd breathe at the same time. i miss watching sunrises with her and having deep conversations. i miss being able to do stupid funny things with her. i miss the 3 kisses i'd have to give her just to make sure she felt loved cuz one was never enough. i just miss her and everything she was….

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Uneasy, uncertain if things will get better, wishing I had a shotgun ready just in case, regretful of how much of my life has been taken by an unexplained problem.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Like I want to not exist for all eternity. I find it so terrible and tragic how life has to exist when the absence of everything is perfection, I'm tired of suffering in this hellish and meaningless existence that was always beyond undesirable in the first place. I don't wish to think or feel about anything, instead I just wish to be eternally unaware, I never would have chosen to exist, really wish there's the option to just disappear and erase my existence, I want it to be like I never existed at all.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Then why make another one?

What is your point exactely?????
It just seems kind of unnecessary to have another thread with almost the exact same title that does the exact same thing. The other one isn't even that difficult to find. It seems like it's just trying to mock the other thread somehow. Maybe that's not the intention but it's the vibe I got so it's just how I feel by typing without thinking I suppose.

Anyway, I also feel a bit irritable because I was forced to wake up early by having to go to the bathroom.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I didn't cause my CPTSD so i feel a bit of anger towards life. Also a part of me would still like to accomplish some other stuff, idk like making a good projects, having a nice girl, play some new videogames..
The other one just wants to die in peace, with SN method, near a forest, or the sea or some random suggestive place.
The point is that the other ppl don't even know what CPTSD is and they see me like an asshole or a fake person 😂 Not that I even care really. Plus, i saw how they treat you when you are depressed or on the ground and I would never be their friend again.

Last edited:
W

winterbear

Nov 29, 2023
i feel numb and itchy i wanna hurt myself horrifically and feel horrible all over again… i need to hurt myself again. i havent done it yet. i dont want to feel bad though.

• Love
Reactions: thedevilwithin
BackToLobby

BackToLobby

Devastated
Apr 9, 2024
Anxious and very depressed, I wish I could just disappear without anyone notice it.

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Im sad, lost, tired, angry. I don't know what to do anymore, should i kill myself or not ( knowing it's not an option for me unfortunately). Tired of false hopes so much I'm really exhausted, idk if I'm ready or not, I'm alone, so fucking alone, I've never felt alone like this. I'm struggling.

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I feel like shit I'm so hungry there's a pain in my body that feels like a balloon expanding probably because I'm so stressed and miserable. it's like in my back and stomach. I want to die why do I have to do this every day? so tired