• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

peaceabc2

Apr 3, 2024
Seems guns is 99% success rate : . For every successfully completed suicide there are more than 12 unsuccessful attempts.1 However, surviving an SIGSW is relatively rare and makes up only 1% of all failed suicide attempts.1 Those who attempt suicide via SIGSW are relatively less likely to survive compared with those who use other methods of suicide. Additionally, it has been estimated that SIGSWs to the head are approximately 40% more lethal than gunshot wounds to other areas of the body. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5175460/

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Nah, I think you've nailed it. The only failed suicides I've heard about where they shot themselves in the head they put the gun underneath their chin and angled it in such a way that they basically just shot themselves in the face and nothing else, and then got help quickly. I think if you do it any other way, I can't possibly see how you fail, either you hit the brain directly or you damage your head so badly that you're just gonna bleed out either way.
I think your plan sounds solid, a shotgun is basically for someone who has absolute pants-shitting terror about failure and wants absolute 100% no way to fuck up whatsoever. Realistically speaking, 9mm and above will work, hell, I would say that .32 ACP and above would work fine, I've heard about suicides with .22 but with those I would genuinely worry about failure or at least not falling unconscious and dying suffering, or not dying immediately.
Point being, a high caliber handgun is fine, something like a 10mm or 45 ACP in a semi-automatic or .357 Magnum or anything more powerful than that (44 Magnum being the most common) for a revolver, you can't go wrong. Particularly because all those calibers are recommended for self-defense, and all but one are recommended for defense against bears if you live in a state where they are common (45 ACP being the only one I haven't seen specifically recommended for that purpose).
12 gauge Shotgun deep in mouth pointed up don't flinch before shot. What % chance of Death would u say?

People think u have to have a surgical hit on the brain stem.

Imo a 30.06 rifle 300 win mag or 12 gauge shotgun deep in the mouth will destroy the brain instantly

Could any one say this is not at least 99.9%?

Witness the power of a 300 win mag

Reactions: Forveleth
C14

C14

I like you :)
Sep 23, 2018
Hey, how about this?

A blackpowder pistol loaded with matchheads instead of blackpowder. Maybe even overloaded. What could go wrong? I live in europe btw, no otc guns here, except for blackpowder stuff.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Hey, how about this?

A blackpowder pistol loaded with matchheads instead of blackpowder. Maybe even overloaded. What could go wrong? I live in europe btw, no otc guns here, except for blackpowder stuff.
I doubt that would work. I don't want to get into details, since going too into detail could be seen as "bomb-making instructions" (black powder, and related compounds, are "low explosives") however pyrotechnic mixtures are meant to contain both an oxidizer and a fuel, matchheads are only one of those.
I have made this comment assuming that the person I am replying to is not planning on harming any living beings, does not possess any weapons, and have simply imparted some knowledge about chemistry that I do not believe they, or anyone here, will ever use in real life, in response to what I see as a hypothetical situation proposed rather than anything that would be done in reality. I have deliberately left out information and made my comments deliberately vague so that the information given is not "instructional" in any way and does not describe how to make any pyrotechnic mixtures. Don't fret glowies, I will not disturb your quest to stop the lowly masses from having the "wrong" knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: C14
K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
12 gauge Shotgun deep in mouth pointed up don't flinch before shot. What % chance of Death would u say?

People think u have to have a surgical hit on the brain stem.

Imo a 30.06 rifle 300 win mag or 12 gauge shotgun deep in the mouth will destroy the brain instantly

Could any one say this is not at least 99.9%?

Witness the power of a 300 win mag

Seems like game over for sure. Long barrel though placement may be tough with the 300 win mag, I got a boss 25-12g shorter barrel seems like the perfect tool. 00 buckshot . My SI is bad though can't pull the trigger yet, barrels in my mouth most nights . Needs to happen

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
Somebody posted a video on this site showing someone who blew off his whole face with a shotgun but survived and his whole face was just a blody mess- all the skin was gone from the looks of it- he was in extreme misery. I think the theory you have is incorrect- I would only consider a shutgun if I had shot it before and was very comfortable with the wweapon. This video may or may not have been taken down, I don't know.
I see conflicting information on this . Before I saw this , the consensus on this thread seemed to be that the kick doesn't even matter , the bullets are already 1200 ft in th opposite direction ( not that you shouldn't brace for it). I would assume lots of people on here aren't gonna be able to practice , myself included , for various reasons . If you can go for a day at the shooting range I'd say things are going decent in life, not thst it's my place to judge anyones reasons for ctb AT ALL. Just nature of the beast .
Yes this case mentioned seems a horrible survival scenario. But was this person aiming correctly at the brain stem in the mouth? I think if you have the 12 gauge braced on th ground , in your mouth at brainstem, I don't think not being able to avidly practice with your 12 g should be a deterrent. What's a better method with higher percentage

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
I see conflicting information on this . Before I saw this , the consensus on this thread seemed to be that the kick doesn't even matter , the bullets are already 1200 ft in th opposite direction ( not that you shouldn't brace for it). I would assume lots of people on here aren't gonna be able to practice , myself included , for various reasons . If you can go for a day at the shooting range I'd say things are going decent in life, not thst it's my place to judge anyones reasons for ctb AT ALL. Just nature of the beast .
Yes this case mentioned seems a horrible survival scenario. But was this person aiming correctly at the brain stem in the mouth? I think if you have the 12 gauge braced on th ground , in your mouth at brainstem, I don't think not being able to avidly practice with your 12 g should be a deterrent. What's a better method with higher percentage
Kick doesn't matter. Kick is after the bullet has left the barrel.

Flinching before the shot might matter. Practice dry firing. Moving trigger slowly keeping gun and everything else perfectly still. Need to be able to pull the trigger without moving the gun first. 26 times USA champion explains

Reactions: kudaphillips
K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
Do you have any prior experience with any other guns? Anyway, you could simply handle the gun incorrectly and have a negligent discharge as you are getting ready. If you were aimed at any non-vital parts you'd be in for a world of pain.
Obviously don't pull the trigger until it's in the right spot . If someone is that negligent and might pull the trigger randomly at the wrong time than ya they shouldn't do this method imo

Flinching before the shot might matter. Practice dry firing. Moving trigger slowly keeping gun and everything else perfectly still. Need to be able to pull the trigger without moving the gun first. 26 times USA champion explains

Right, so you do disagree with this person that you need to go to the range everyday with your shotgun and get comfortable before you should consider this method ?

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023

This.
If I had to guess, the main reasons for failure with a shotgun is aiming it poorly, flinching and what shells they used. Use buckshot (00 buck preferably) or slugs, don't use birdshot. Maybe birdshot could work if you turn it into a wax slug (basically opening up the shell and pouring wax over the shot, basically encases the shot in wax and turns it into a single solid object), but I don't see why anyone wouldn't just save themselves the trouble and just buy the correct ammo to begin with. Also, go with a higher caliber if you can. The smallest shotgun gauge commonly available is 410, which would do the job but really is the bare minimum here, 20 gauge would do the job good enough but ideally you should pick a 12 gauge or at least a 16 gauge (the lower the number, the bigger the shell, confusing, I know).
Right, so you do disagree with this person that you need to go to the range everyday with your shotgun and get comfortable before you should consider this method ?
I'm not the person you were replying to, but that's my take on it.
What a lot of people misunderstand about failed firearm suicides is that they're often in the spur of the moment by people who are in very emotional states and just happen to have a firearm on hand. They don't care where they aim, they don't care what ammo the gun is loaded with, they most likely don't really want to die and they wouldn't have done it if they had taken the time to calm down. Most people assume that any shot to the head with any sort of firearm is just an automatic insta-kill, so (as I've said over, and over, and over) the most common reason for a failed firearm suicide is someone sticking a gun underneath their chin with it aimed in such a way that all it really does is shoot their face and barely, if at all, hit their brain.
If you're well and truly prepared, you got the right weapon with the right ammo, you aim it right, you really know what you're doing and you're truly prepared for it, then you're not gonna fuck it up.

K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
50ADF30C D299 4F70 A23B F4DC0847B382

Easy to reach the trigger because of short length . Trigger pulls so easily , gun doesn't move at all when reaching and pulling . Standing or sitting , butt propped on ground . Cost under 300$. Boss 25-12 gauge feeling pretty confident .

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Obviously don't pull the trigger until it's in the right spot . If someone is that negligent and might pull the trigger randomly at the wrong time than ya they shouldn't do this method imo

Going to the range helps too. Need to at least shoot it see you can hit targets. Practice imo is very important as much range , and dry firing as u can get in . Dry firing can be done every day if u purchase practice ammunition.

Last edited:
K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
Going to the range helps too . Practice imo is very important as much range , and dry firing as u can get in . Dry firing can be done every day if u purchase practice ammunition
Right I'm sure the range helps, and the mor proficient you are will only help . I just think majority of people here are too sick or messed up to be able to go to the gun range , and it's discouraging to see that people say they should abandon this as a method unless they can practice all the time at the range , in my opinion .

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Right I'm sure the range helps, and the mor proficient you are will only help . I just think majority of people here are too sick or messed up to be able to go to the gun range , and it's discouraging to see that people say they should abandon this as a method unless they can practice all the time at the range , in my opinion .
I typed "practice shooting at home" in an Internet search engine. There are several options. Cheaper than ammo too

But imo going at least couple of times at least to test your gun and shooting should be done

K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
I typed "practice shooting at home" in an Internet search engine. There are several options. Cheaper than ammo too

But imo going at least couple of times at least to test your gun and shooting should be done
Got ya. Fair enough .If you don't test your gun , what are some things you think that could lead to failure ? I could see a gun not working or something ..but that's not a big deal, it just won't fire . And we've stablished that kick isn't a concern , just placement , correct ammo, getting comfortable dry firing and not flinching etc

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I just think majority of people here are too sick or messed up to be able to go to the gun range
How? From what I've heard, gun ranges are fairly simple, as long as you bring the right protection (ear and eye protection) and don't fuck up basic gun safety it all seems relatively simple.
Also:
I'm not a yank so take this as you will, but can't you just go out into the forest or desert and target shoot?

K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
How? From what I've heard, gun ranges are fairly simple, as long as you bring the right protection (ear and eye protection) and don't fuck up basic gun safety it all seems relatively simple.
Also:
I'm not a yank so take this as you will, but can't you just go out into the forest or desert and target shoot?
Well I just joined, maybe this is a group of fairly capable people. Other euthanasia/ ctb groups im in most people are bed ridden. I don't want to get into my problems really, not looking for sympathy but neurologically and orthopedicly I couldn't pull it off. But that's jus me , maybe I'm in the minority

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Well I just joined, maybe this is a group of fairly capable people. Other euthanasia/ ctb groups im in most people are bed ridden. I don't want to get into my problems really, not looking for sympathy but neurologically and orthopedicly I couldn't pull it off. But that's jus me , maybe I'm in the minority
Ah, that explains it, fair enough then. Nah, most people here are physically fine, more mental suffering here.

Reactions: kudaphillips
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
Hello! So have been thinking about potentially getting this gun: it's a 12g shotgun that has a 14 inch barrel, which sounds perfect. However ,my only dilemma is that I wouldn't be able to put the barrel in my mouth since the magazine is so long

: IMG 0773
As you can see here, it is extremely short, but the magazine is the same length and I can't put both deeply into my mouth. What I'm thinking I can do is to have the barrel pointed right where my mouth opens, so mouth would be around the edge of the barrel. Taking advantage of the gun being very short, I can be much more precise with my angle. Whereas with a longer barrel, even if you fit in the mouth, you kinda don't have much room to work with in terms of angle since reaching the trigger is already hard enough.

My next option would be a more standard 18inch barrel like so:
IMG 0772
My dilemma would then be that with the extra 4 inches of length, it may be much harder to have the strength to pull the trigger from such an awkward angle. I went to a gun store and was able to hole some shotguns and I could definitely see it being reachable, but I obviously couldn't test the exact angles due to obvious reasons.

What do you guys think I should go for? I really don't want to test these guns at a range so I really want it to be a one and done thing

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Hello! So have been thinking about potentially getting this gun: it's a 12g shotgun that has a 14 inch barrel, which sounds perfect. However ,my only dilemma is that I wouldn't be able to put the barrel in my mouth since the magazine is so long

: View attachment 136110
As you can see here, it is extremely short, but the magazine is the same length and I can't put both deeply into my mouth. What I'm thinking I can do is to have the barrel pointed right where my mouth opens, so mouth would be around the edge of the barrel. Taking advantage of the gun being very short, I can be much more precise with my angle. Whereas with a longer barrel, even if you fit in the mouth, you kinda don't have much room to work with in terms of angle since reaching the trigger is already hard enough.

My next option would be a more standard 18inch barrel like so:
View attachment 136112
My dilemma would then be that with the extra 4 inches of length, it may be much harder to have the strength to pull the trigger from such an awkward angle. I went to a gun store and was able to hole some shotguns and I could definitely see it being reachable, but I obviously couldn't test the exact angles due to obvious reasons.

What do you guys think I should go for? I really don't want to test these guns at a range so I really want it to be a one and done thing
I have a 12 gauge shotguns 14 inch barrel and a 21 inch
Or 22 forgot have to check.

I can put the 21 inch in my mouth and can pull the trigger no problem. Probably better to brace it on the ground.

The 14 inch only seems to me better for on the side of the head aiming just above brain stem. But I was wondering would 1600 feet per second 00 buckshot penetrate my skull with that 14 inch? Anyone?

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
I have a 12 gauge shotguns 14 inch barrel and a 21 inch
Or 22 forgot have to check.

I can put the 21 inch in my mouth and can pull the trigger no problem. Probably better to brace it on the ground.

The 14 inch only seems to me better for on the side of the head aiming just above brain stem. But I was wondering would 1600 feet per second 00 buckshot penetrate my skull with that 14 inch? Anyone?
What is the trigger weights for your guns? I heard they can range a lot and the one I'm looking at has one for 7lbs which seems like, a lot, but do you think it's doable for a suicide angle? Also, how long are your arms would you approximate? you can also just say your height). Im 5'7 so my arms are maybe like 26 inches long total. Also I've never shot any gun before but I would think if I have the right angle and it's loaded. I wouldn't really need practice? What do you think?

Last edited:
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Since people don't mention it all that much, just feel like mentioning that you can pull the trigger with your toes if need be.
Also real quick, not trying to be rude here, but why does everyone in this thread insist on using pump action shotguns? A single shot break action will be cheaper, probably longer but still.
Also I would never encourage anyone to break the law, but shotguns without magazine tubes or with magazine tubes shorter than the barrel, real easy to saw that barrel down to make it shorter. Of course, that would be illegal and you should never break the law, so make sure to get a $200 tax stamp from the ATF should you do such a thing.
On an unrelated note, jail doesn't mean shit to a corpse.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
What is the trigger weights for your guns? I heard they can range a lot and the one I'm looking at has one for 7lbs which seems like, a lot, but do you think it's doable for a suicide angle? Also, how long are your arms would you approximate? you can also just say your height). Im 5'7 so my arms are maybe like 26 inches long total. Also I've never shot any gun before but I would think if I have the right angle and it's loaded. I wouldn't really need practice? What do you think?
I think an 18.5 inch barrel would work for most people. There are a lot online for sale.Just have to find one with not too much crap on the barrel so I can put it in deeply into my mouth .Plus the longer the barrel the higher the velocity of the bullet. The higher velocity creates more of a pressure wave to destroy this brain better this brain 🧠 that can cause so much unbearable pain

Last edited:
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
Since people don't mention it all that much, just feel like mentioning that you can pull the trigger with your toes if need be.
Also real quick, not trying to be rude here, but why does everyone in this thread insist on using pump action shotguns? A single shot break action will be cheaper, probably longer but still.
Also I would never encourage anyone to break the law, but shotguns without magazine tubes or with magazine tubes shorter than the barrel, real easy to saw that barrel down to make it shorter. Of course, that would be illegal and you should never break the law, so make sure to get a $200 tax stamp from the ATF should you do such a thing.
On an unrelated note, jail doesn't mean shit to a corpse.
Maybe I'm wrong but the break actions didn't seems much cheaper, kinda same price from where've I've looked. I guess the thing about the toes is they have much less control than manual control than fingers, and it feels like it's easier to slip somehow. I also want it to not be too long because I want to have it easily in my Car and I can't see myself using a hacksaw to cut it down. I am looking into a TAC-14 now for that reason, it's not that expensive, i found a place for $500
I think an 18.5 inch barrel would work for most people. There are a lot online for sale.Just have to find one with not too much crap on the barrel so I can put it in deeply into my mouth .Plus the longer the barrel the higher the velocity of the bullet. The higher velocity creates more of a pressure wave to destroy this brain better this brain 🧠 that can cause so much unbearable pain
Out of curiosity, how tall all you? If we are around the same height and 21 inches is comfortable for you, then i would feel a lot more confident buying one. Lastly, do you think it would be terrible if i never shot the fun before shooting myself?

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Maybe I'm wrong but the break actions didn't seems much cheaper, kinda same price from where've I've looked. I guess the thing about the toes is they have much less control than manual control than fingers, and it feels like it's easier to slip somehow. I also want it to not be too long because I want to have it easily in my Car and I can't see myself using a hacksaw to cut it down. I am looking into a TAC-14 now for that reason, it's not that expensive, i found a place for $500

Out of curiosity, how tall all you? If we are around the same height and 21 inches is comfortable for you, then i would feel a lot more confident buying one. Lastly, do you think it would be terrible if i never shot the fun before shooting myself?
There are several at home practice kits and practice dummy rounds . Imo dry firing practice helps a lot. Dry fiiring is with practice rounds not live ammunition.

Also I would shoot it live at a range as much as you can at least a few times if possible

Online I see many different barrel lengths for sale . I think 16 to 19 inch would work for most people

Last edited:
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I've found break actions that are $100-200. Also you can use your hands to hold the gun in place if need be. Some break actions I've found can be folded, and in any case I'm pretty sure they're rather easy to take apart so you could probably just field strip it.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
I've found break actions that are $100-200. Also you can use your hands to hold the gun in place if need be. Some break actions I've found can be folded, and in any case I'm pretty sure they're rather easy to take apart so you could probably just field strip it.
View attachment 136116
That barrel looks good like it can go in my mouth deeply. What is the barrel length. Could you pm the link?

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
View attachment 136116
pm the link as well. Ugh, I'm going back and forth between at .357 magnum and a shotgun, both just seem so complicated, I just wanted something to have in my car for when things got too hard but I'm really struggling to make a decision, do you have any recommendations? I like the TAC-14 because it seems simple and easy to handle, but I also can't put it deeply in my mouth, then again I can affect the angle easier. I'm down to practice with maybe a snap cap but don't want to go to a shooting range. What do you think?

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
That barrel looks good like it can go in my mouth deeply. What is the barrel length. Could you pm the link?
I couldn't find it being sold anywhere anymore, but the review I found that picture from said the barrel was twenty inches long.
My recommendation is to look for a cheap single-shot shotgun with a short barrel at whatever firearms retailer you use. Preferably in twelve gauge, though twenty gauge would do the trick albeit less powerful. I have thus far been unable to find anyone selling a sixteen gauge but that'll be sort of a middle ground between twelve gauge and twenty, would be fine. I've seen four-ten single-shots as well, four-ten would work plenty fine but I wouldn't choose four-ten if I could help it as it is the smallest shotgun shell that's still in common use.
Ugh, I'm going back and forth between at .357 magnum and a shotgun, both just seem so complicated, I just wanted something to have in my car for when things got too hard but I'm really struggling to make a decision, do you have any recommendations?
The magnum would be more expensive that a cheap shotgun, but would be more suited for what you're looking for. It's smaller and can be easily stored in your vehicle. Get a large three-fifty-seven magnum revolver and some jacketed hollow points.

Last edited:
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
I couldn't find it being sold anywhere anymore, but the review I found that picture from said the barrel was twenty inches long.
My recommendation is to look for a cheap single-shot shotgun with a short barrel at whatever firearms retailer you use. Preferably in 12 gauge, though 20 gauge would do the trick albeit less powerful. I have thus far been unable to find anyone selling a 16 gauge but that'll be sort of a middle ground between 12 gauge and 20, would be fine. I've seen 410 single-shots as well, 410 would work plenty fine but I wouldn't choose 410 if I could help it as it is the smallest shotgun shell that's still in common use.
View attachment 136117

The magnum would be more expensive that a cheap shotgun, but would be more suited for what you're looking for. It's smaller and can be easily stored in your vehicle. Get a large .357 magnum revolver and some jacketed hollow points.
what would you classify as a short barrel? 18 inches? Also, if you I had the choice between the TAC-14 and an 18 inch, what would you recommend? And about fitting in my car, It doesn't need to be glove compartment, but I also don't want something long and huge. Storage in the back would be good as well, just somewhere that it can fit that is not out in the open like between my seats