• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I have read the megathread and am more confused than ever.

I am a small woman. Have never handled a gun. Original idea has been hanging, however I want something more "reliable".

Am I safe to assume a .45 or .357 with hollow point bullets? Would those be too large for someone small? In mouth, pointing up? Thanks in advance.
Imo Those with hollow points would work. Deep as u can in mouth pointed up. Hollow point the Best

S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
I'm told that the kick doesn't matter, cause it doesn't happen until after the gun gets shot. However, I am watching this EXPERIENCED shooter and his gun moves up several inches from his aim. GP100 .357. Anyone care to comment? Maybe this is flinching but if someone this experienced does it, how could an inexperienced not?

Hopefully, it's ok to post this here.

M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
Hi

Are there any handguns with little to no recoil? I have brittle bone disease.

Z

zengiraffe

Feb 29, 2024
How do I act normal at the gun store, I don't know anything about guns and I feel like they'd definitely know. Need a good reason to be getting a shotgun too.
It's normal for newbies to go to gun store to gawk at the guns and ask questions. The staff at gun stores are use to this. It's not weird. Nobody cares why you're getting the gun, but if you need to provide a reason the only reason you need to say is, "It looks fun to shoot." Anyone who likes gun will immediately understand. Most people who buy guns buy them because they are fun.

Am I safe to assume a .45 or .357 with hollow point bullets? Would those be too large for someone small? In mouth, pointing up?
Yes. No. Yes.

I'm told that the kick doesn't matter, cause it doesn't happen until after the gun gets shot. However, I am watching this EXPERIENCED shooter and his gun moves up several inches from his aim. GP100 .357. Anyone care to comment? Maybe this is flinching but if someone this experienced does it, how could an inexperienced not?
You were told correctly. Recoil doesn't matter for first shot accuracy, as it doesn't happen until after the bullet leaves the gun. Recoil only affects follow-up shot speed and accuracy. The shooter in that video is not flinching. His aim is moving up several inches after the bullet has already left the gun. It's recoil, not flinch. It's not affecting the accuracy of his slow methodical shots.

Here's a video of a guy shooting watermelons with a 500 magnum revolver, his aim goes up an entire foot after each shot, but he's still shooting right through the center of each watermelon. During the slowed down portion of the video you can see the watermelons explode and the recoil happens at the same time, which is after the bullet has left the gun.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Hi

Are there any handguns with little to no recoil? I have brittle bone disease.
.22LR, .22 Magnum, .25 ACP and possibly .32 ACP. .32 ACP being the most powerful, appears to have some recoil though so you might want to watch some videos of people firing it and judge whether or not you'll be able to handle it.

• Informative
Reactions: Myrmecia
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
Ok… Thursday or Friday I will this time ACTUALLY go to a range and learn how to use a 12 gauge shotgun and some handgun (unsure to go with semi or revolver, they told me semis are best for beginners but I want to eventually use a revolver if I do CBT with it). Feeling oddly excited? Get to finally feel the power of a gun

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I know of the guy shooting the 500mag. One of the best shots on the internet. Hickock 45 out of Nashville TN.

nohopeforrope

nohopeforrope

Jun 5, 2024
Hi, I saw a photo of the right point to shot to get a instant death. Considering a shotgun right, what would be the exact right angle to not miss the shot. That would be like at the aiming a little bit curved in ear's direction? I assume that the nearer, the best for a fatal shot. Putting the gun between the knees, curved head aiming to the ears that would be the ideal? I honestly think that a shotgun is the only way to get a real almost 100% death rate, but I'd consider a "b plan" like being inside the car hitting the gas while a hose or something adapted to the car exhaust fill the car's interior with smoke. In case of a "survival", I would be dead carbon monoxide, although it seems unreal surviving a shotgun shot in the right angle.

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
Hi, I saw a photo of the right point to shot to get a instant death. Considering a shotgun right, what would be the exact right angle to not miss the shot. That would be like at the aiming a little bit curved in ear's direction? I assume that the nearer, the best for a fatal shot. Putting the gun between the knees, curved head aiming to the ears that would be the ideal? I honestly think that a shotgun is the only way to get a real almost 100% death rate, but I'd consider a "b plan" like being inside the car hitting the gas while a hose or something adapted to the car exhaust fill the car's interior with smoke. In case of a "survival", I would be dead carbon monoxide, although it seems unreal surviving a shotgun shot in the right angle.
what do you mean by curved head?