• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
There is a lot of helpful information in this thread. There are also a lot of variables that are difficult to wade through.

I'm a a fairly small framed female and haven't fired a firearm in many years (what can I say, I grew up in a conservative environment). I'm considering two smaller powered handguns fired simultaneously. Less kick, less concern about aiming in an exact spot. Thoughts?

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Quick question: When looking at a 12 gauge shotgun vs a Rifle, which one is more effective. I know the differeece between the slugs of the shutgun vs the bullet of the riffle..but still have no clue how this actually impacts the outcome.
A shotgun will generally disfigure the face but usually won't completely blow it apart like is typically portrayed in media. With rifles, it depends on the caliber.
I would personally use 00 Buckshot as opposed to a slug, due to it firing off several pellets, ensuring that a vital spot will be hit, rather than just banking on one bullet hitting its mark (provided I was using a shotgun, I tend to prefer handguns personally).
There is a lot of helpful information in this thread. There are also a lot of variables that are difficult to wade through.

I'm a a fairly small framed female and haven't fired a firearm in many years (what can I say, I grew up in a conservative environment). I'm considering two smaller powered handguns fired simultaneously. Less kick, less concern about aiming in an exact spot. Thoughts?
I would be worried about trigger pull, you might only manage to pull the trigger of one without pulling the other, due to a combination of one gun's trigger possibly being heavier than the other and I assume you are not ambidextrous and instead have a dominant hand (right/left handed).
I'm curious as to why you're choosing this specifically, though. If it's concern about hitting an exact spot, why not just use some sort of shotgun, for instance? You can get fairly low-powered shotguns, such as .410 or 20 gauge.

Last edited:
alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
A shotgun will generally disfigure the face but usually won't completely blow it apart like is typically portrayed in media. With rifles, it depends on the caliber.
I would personally use 00 Buckshot as opposed to a slug, due to it firing off several pellets, ensuring that a vital spot will be hit, rather than just banking on one bullet hitting its mark (provided I was using a shotgun, I tend to prefer handguns personally).

I would be worried about trigger pull, you might only manage to pull the trigger of one without pulling the other, due to a combination of one gun's trigger possibly being heavier than the other and I assume you are not ambidextrous and instead have a dominant hand (right/left handed).
I'm curious as to why you're choosing this specifically, though. If it's concern about hitting an exact spot, why not just use some sort of shotgun, for instance? You can get fairly low-powered shotguns, such as .410 or 20 gauge.
You are correct. Dominant right hand. Perhaps it's simply comfort level. I've fired many handguns and pistols, but never a shotgun. I also plan to hike out a bit on a trail and am concerned about size. It also seems like obtaining a handgun under the guise of self defense would be easier than a shotgun. I have a horrible poker face. Cost of weapon isn't a concern.

RavaLion

RavaLion

May 25, 2023
How can one position a couple of mirrors to get the best side profile view?

Hypothetically, If one was left handed and planned on using a revolver to shoot behind the ear from the left side aiming at the brainstem.

I will have a mattress laid on the floor close to the wall, I'm thinking a sitting position or possibly kneeling on the mattress with my back to the wall. How can I position 2 or 3 mirrors to give me a good visual aid of where I'm pointing.

In this hypothetical I will have of course practiced dry trigger pulls in the bathroom mirrors, but once I'm in my ideal ctb spot without the mirrors acting as visual aids I'm afraid of messing up the angle of the trigger pull at the last second.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
You are correct. Dominant right hand. Perhaps it's simply comfort level. I've fired many handguns and pistols, but never a shotgun. I also plan to hike out a bit on a trail and am concerned about size. It also seems like obtaining a handgun under the guise of self defense would be easier than a shotgun. I have a horrible poker face. Cost of weapon isn't a concern.
I mean, not much you can do about the comfort except buying a shotgun and practicing with it, I suppose. As for the size, though, Mossberg makes pistol-grip shotguns or you could disassemble it or at least remove the stock while travelling to your spot, and just put it back together when you get to the spot. I would say that getting a shotgun for defense would be just as easy as a handgun, shotguns are universally regarded as the ideal home defense weapon, so you could just say you're worried about break-ins. I think it would be easier to justify purchasing one shotgun for home defense than two handguns for defense (although I suppose you could say that you're buying one to keep at home and the other to carry, depending on your state's carry laws).

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I mean, not much you can do about the comfort except buying a shotgun and practicing with it, I suppose. As for the size, though, Mossberg makes pistol-grip shotguns or you could disassemble it or at least remove the stock while travelling to your spot, and just put it back together when you get to the spot.
Yeah, I agree. With Mossbergs, remember to check if the muzzle goes into your mouth. (Who likes firing through their teeth?) Otherwise a similar Remington might do

If you want to practice at firing ranges, some ban pistol-grip shotguns. (Because you could kinda imagine them turning to the side, and cutting through a line of people.) But you can certainly fit a stock onto them. And that's best anyway; the supervisor will show you how to keep it tightly glued to your shoulder, to minimize soreness. Don't need to go silly and fire for hours; even experienced people say they only practice shotguns for 15 mins, before their shoulders get too sore

P

PrisonPlanet

Jun 14, 2023
I picked up my Mossberg Shockwave 590 from the ffl guy earlier in the week and was a bit nervous about opening the package because I'm moving in a couple weeks just down the street and things are just easier to move while they're still in the box with all the packaging. BUT I really wanted to open it and start "playing" with it. My whole life I've always wanted to do the "CHING CHING" sound with the pump action thing. This gun is pretty badass!

I made sure not to cut the plastic because there's a HUGE warning not to cut the plastic so I unsealed it from the back keeping the entire plastic intact so that maybe I can put it back so the gun is TIGHT in the plastic and just seal it with duct tape so it will be easy to move.

I have a few questions, I only read the first 10 pages or so of this thread so excuse me if this has already been mentioned, here goes.

1. This gun seems to have some spots that are wet. I noticed the first time I picked it up there was some sort of invisible wet film left on my hands. It went away after washing my hands. The more I play around with the "CHING CHING" pump action mechanism, the more wet this one part is becoming on a screw or bolt or whatever (sorry, this is my first firearm and I know nothing about guns so I don't know the lingo for this sort of thing.) It is a screw located above the part where you put the cartridge into on the side. I also notice some mechanisms on the inside becoming more wet the more I play around with the pump action thing. So....how do I clean this thing initially? Can I just wipe the outside of it? It keeps getting more wet. What do I use? Is there an easy to follow tear down and cleaning of this model on youtube?

2. Am I doing any damage to the internal mechanisms by playing with the "CHING CHING" pump action? It sounds really sexy to be honest. Should I stop playing with this thing and actually clean it and oil it up or something? Is it not good to just play around with the pump action?

3. I purchased the recoil strap that you put onto the handle and will eventually get the laser thing. Do you recommend any other addons for this that are legal in texas?

4. Is there a way to put the gun back into the plastic and seal it up to make it easy to move? I was thinking of just putting it behind a dresser....should I keep it in a gun case to protect against humidity or anything? I would want the smallest possible case, not a huge gun case or anything like that.

5. Should I start lifting weights if I want to be able to handle shooting this thing at a range? Are there classes that will have someone show me how to use this thing and can I get assistance at a range? I already called an outdoor range near me and they allow the use of the mossberg shockwave.

Anyway, I don't know when I'll actually use this, if ever, to ctb, when I initially bought it online I was going through one of my "moods" and I just purchased it as a quick decision because I really wanted to do it at that point but I don't really feel like it anymore at this time. I think I want to give it another year at least and take it from there. I've made decent money this month finally and I'm finally done with general chemistry (a class I really hated) and am on to take organic chemistry this coming semester, a class that I've been looking forward to. After I'm done with orgo I want to hopefully find a way better job that what I do now. I plan to NEVER keep any ammo at my home and the only time I plan to have ammo is before going to a range. I have no ammo right now.

Anyway, just a few questions I have. Sorry if this is a little long winded, just wantd to get all the details in. Thanks.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Despite me talking about them for the purposes of suicide, outside of that purpose I've heard pistol-grip shotguns aren't that good compared to shotguns with a stock.

F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023
Not that I know of, at least in the US. Even online dealers and websites and what not have to go through an FFL (Federal Firearms Licensed) dealer to transfer the firearm. Which then you would have to go the said FFL and pass a background check, pay the transfer fee (varies between shops and FFL's) then pick up said firearm.
Thank you for telling us what FFL means. :)

P

PrisonPlanet

Jun 14, 2023
Despite me talking about them for the purposes of suicide, outside of that purpose I've heard pistol-grip shotguns aren't that good compared to shotguns with a stock.

A lot of people prefer a stockless shotgun because there's no shoulder pain. With a recoil strap, the shockwave has a lot less pain.

Makeitstop00

Makeitstop00

Sep 9, 2023
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a .45 ACP hollow point should be substantial right? From a kimber m1911.

donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
I have taken a few dry shots without a magazine so I can get comfortable. Loading a magazine is a little tricky. I got 3 in. Is that okay to do, a partial load? Ive never handled a gun. It's very overwhelming.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I have taken a few dry shots without a magazine so I can get comfortable. Loading a magazine is a little tricky. I got 3 in. Is that okay to do, a partial load? Ive never handled a gun. It's very overwhelming.
Presumably you're only going to fire one shot anyway.

donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
How far in the mouth would you go? Would you hold it upside down? First instinct is to go with what is comfortable once I got my angle established. I know im overthinking it, but this is the one thing I don't want to fail!

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
How far in the mouth would you go? Would you hold it upside down? First instinct is to go with what is comfortable once I got my angle established. I know im overthinking it, but this is the one thing I don't want to fail!
I personally would put the barrel ever-so-slightly past my teeth, while trying not to actually bite down on any part of the gun. I would personally feel more confident holding it the right side up rather than upside down. Then again, this is purely my feelings, not based on any facts.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
B

BarelyLucid

Dec 20, 2023
I have HP 9mm but I'm not exactly set on where to put it, is it directly behind the ear or slightly above it? I'm trying to hit the brainstem

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned 3d printed firearms. The liberator 12k shotgun is relatively easy to make

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I have HP 9mm but I'm not exactly set on where to put it, is it directly behind the ear or slightly above it? I'm trying to hit the brainstem
In mouth, aim slightly upwards, so that it is pointed in the direction of your ears.
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned 3d printed firearms. The liberator 12k shotgun is relatively easy to make
I've mentioned homemade firearms here before, but that is a good point. The Liberator12K project is probably the most useful to someone here, as it not only shows how to make a shotgun, but they've even put out printable shells.

IIRC the shells are on Odysee (same with pretty much any 3D gun design nowadays).
Alternatively, the Songbird is also easy to make, and can even handle .357 Magnum, but if you want to be on the safe side I imagine it could also take .38 Special or 9mm.

Last edited:
B

BarelyLucid

Dec 20, 2023
In mouth, aim slightly upwards, so that it is pointed in the direction of your ears.
Is this better than putting the gun to my temple? I'd prefer to get it done in one go so there's no chance of anyone being able to bring me back as well as ensuring that I don't mess up the trigger pull. I've been practicing dry fires for this.
EDIT: Sorry, its just something I wanna make sure and quickly as well because I plan on doing this soon. My life has gotten to me and I'd much prefer death than having to live like this

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Is this better than putting the gun to my temple? I'd prefer to get it done in one go so there's no chance of anyone being able to bring me back as well as ensuring that I don't mess up the trigger pull. I've been practicing dry fires for this.
EDIT: Sorry, its just something I wanna make sure and quickly as well because I plan on doing this soon. My life has gotten to me and I'd much prefer death than having to live like this
I've generally heard the temple is unreliable, but this could be due to people not aiming for the medulla oblongata specifically and just assuming that anywhere in the head = death, so make of that what you will.

B

BarelyLucid

Dec 20, 2023
noted, I will most likely doing it by mouth then. My time isn't going to be too long anyway, it all depends on one person who I don't plan on revealing anything to. Once they stop talking to me its over and I'll let you know how effective it is.

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
I have a few serious questions regarding the length of the shot gun.

First- how deep into the mouth should the shotgun barrel should go? Should it touch the back of the throat or have more space for the
shot to expand?

Secondly- how do I approach this problem of the barrel being too long. Hypothetically my arms are very short how do I shoot it accurately to have my head blow off?

I've attached two files to illustrate my concerns.

Attachments

• E95CB515-CF9B-4843-8878-2839BE811B78.jpeg
    E95CB515-CF9B-4843-8878-2839BE811B78.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ABD47F04-289F-4419-9157-69E64B98E693.jpeg
    ABD47F04-289F-4419-9157-69E64B98E693.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 0
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Can anyone give me some advice how how you deal with kickbacks with a shotgun?

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I have a few serious questions regarding the length of the shot gun.

First- how deep into the mouth should the shotgun barrel should go? Should it touch the back of the throat or have more space for the
shot to expand?

Secondly- how do I approach this problem of the barrel being too long. Hypothetically my arms are very short how do I shoot it accurately to have my head blow off?

I've attached two files to illustrate my concerns.
I don't think having it touch the back of your throat is a good idea due to gag reflex. I personally would have it so the barrel was just ever so slightly past my teeth.
Secondly, I would never encourage anyone to commit a felony, however if a shotgun barrel were to hypothetically be too long for someone to do what they needed to do with it, then sawing off part of the barrel to make it shorter seems like the most viable solution to that, outside of purchasing an entirely new gun.
On a completely unrelated note, what I will say is that, if someone is acquiring an illegal weapon for the purposes of suicide, I don't see why they should be too concerned about the law, considering that if everything goes according to plan, they're not gonna face any consequences of it. (Not that I would support acquiring illegal weapons, just a stray thought of mine.)
Can anyone give me some advice how how you deal with kickbacks with a shotgun?
I don't know generally speaking, but in regards to suicide I don't think this will be a problem, just don't flinch anticipating a kickback.

L

lorekake

Dec 15, 2021
Hi everyone. I'm thinking a gun could be the best method for me but the problem is I lost my gun rights due to being involuntarily hospitalized for an eating disorder in 2018 where i became very underweight and malnourished. I have since restored my weight and am medically stable now and am taking medication. So I'm wondering how easy it is to get gun rights restored or if there is any other way to go about it that i don't know of. Wondering if anyone here has any ideas.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Hi everyone. I'm thinking a gun could be the best method for me but the problem is I lost my gun rights due to being involuntarily hospitalized for an eating disorder in 2018 where i became very underweight and malnourished. I have since restored my weight and am medically stable now and am taking medication. So I'm wondering how easy it is to get gun rights restored or if there is any other way to go about it that i don't know of. Wondering if anyone here has any ideas.
Not sure if you can, but black powder guns should still be accessible.

Reactions: lorekake
L

lorekake

Dec 15, 2021
Thank you so much. I was hoping there would be some way around it. I really appreciate the info.

L

lorekake

Dec 15, 2021
Can anyone recommend an in stock, black powder gun I can buy online? I really am not sure what to even look for.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Can anyone recommend an in stock, black powder gun I can buy online? I really am not sure what to even look for.
Can't believe I only just remembered it, but I posted a video on the previous page about your exact issue.
Skip to 5:19 and watch from there, since the guy who made it did so for political reasons and discusses crossbows, high powered air guns, and technical information about guns, all of which are irrelevant here. (I doubt you care about his politics, crossbows are surprisingly bad for suicide, the air guns are super expensive and not all that powerful and the technical side doesn't particularly matter in this case, his video is intended for people interested in self-defense hence his discussion of such topics)
I'd say anything after 21:15 is irrelevant as well, unless you're willing to manufacture an entire gun with power tools just for a singular purpose.
To be honest, I ought to write a guide based off that video, but it is what it is.

• Love
Reactions: pebpebpebpeb