• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
@toofargone6969 You waited for yr old girl, thats so kind and strong. I have never felt heartbreak til my old boy left me, only real heartbreak I've had. Still hurts. 12 years ago.
Thankyou for being there for your girl til her end.

Now it seems its yours. I wish you safe travels and peace 🌻

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Hello @toofargone6969,
I guess, this world is cruel by design.
I'm just a stranger but I'm so sorry,
For your gut-wrenching story.

I pray for your peaceful ride.
We stay here, by your side.
If we can, let us have a moment of peace,
Until your torment does cease.

From this torture, finally you'll be freed -
@toofargone6969, Godspeed 💙💛
Thank you for the lovely poem... I'm looking forward to freedom. Finally.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I'm sorry to have read this so late. I don't know it you're gonna update anymore, and i dont have anything to say that everyone here hasn't already told you, so I'm just so happy that so much people is here for you to not leave alone.
a lot of us are carrying you tonight through the screen💔
I'm still here <3. 10 hours to go til SN drink. No meds yet. I'm overwhelmed by the support and extremely grateful for everyone here. Definitely feeling the love.
@toofargone6969 You waited for yr old girl, thats so kind and strong. I have never felt heartbreak til my old boy left me, only real heartbreak I've had. Still hurts. 12 years ago.
Thankyou for being there for your girl til her end.

Now it seems its yours. I wish you safe travels and peace 🌻
I was gonna go before her but I just couldn't do it. I'm glad I stayed for her, it's the least I could do for such a wonderful dog. Sorry for your heartbreaking loss as well, even after so much time the love is just as strong for them.

sash

sash

Oct 1, 2023
@toofargone6969
I see you have just taken your lorazepam by your timetable. we didnt meet before but I'm gonna stay here for a hour or so. even if you dont post. You said u didnt want to be alone at the end. You wont be.

Will look out the window the sky at midnite and spend a while thinking of you. Rest well 😘

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
@toofargone6969
I see you have just taken your lorazepam by your timetable. we didnt meet before but I'm gonna stay here for a hour or so. even if you dont post. You said u didnt want to be alone at the end. You wont be.

Will look out the window the sky at midnite and spend a while thinking of you. Rest well 😘
Nope not yet. Different time zones probably. I haven't taken any meds yet. 8 hours to go til sn. Feeling very nervous and scared. Thank you for being here for me, it means a lot.

sash

sash

Oct 1, 2023
Nope not yet. Different time zones probably. I haven't taken any meds yet. 8 hours to go til sn. Feeling very nervous and scared. Thank you for being here for me, it means a lot.
Sorry, for some reason I thought uk. Musta been switching screens reading a uk poster. My bad. Been looking at the clouds..

I've set an alarm incase I fall sleep, likely (uk)
If u need to chat or send panicky msgs, feel free.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Yah he is great and kind WTF is going in this world
She*
Sorry, for some reason I thought uk. Musta been switching screens reading a uk poster. My bad. Been looking at the clouds..

I've set an alarm incase I fall sleep, likely (uk)
If u need to chat or send panicky msgs, feel free.
Thank you so much <3

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Little update- my super empty stomach actually made me feel a bit nauseous so a 14 hour fast was way too long (for me). I had a bit of rice and crackers and now I'm sipping some ginger tea. My stomach will be empty by the nighttime but I could not handle the long fast, I felt sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.