• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
God damn. I just made my sn drinks and took a little sips for fun. Its sooo salty my god. Downing this in one go will be the biggest challenge of the night. It mixed very well in 50ml of water, but still very strong. I got my altoids on deck and a plain water bottle to rinse my mouth out, it seems to help. I'll down the first SN glass soon. Just vibing to some music and waiting for the liquid benzos to knock me on my ass.
🙈just shot it & remember the goal I guess that's how I'll talk to self..

Are u hoping after ur first glass your just knocked out straight .. not giving any room for a second maybe or if vomit ?

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
🙈just shot it & remember the goal I guess that's how I'll talk to self..

Are u hoping after ur first glass your just knocked out straight .. not giving any room for a second maybe or if vomit ?
We'll see. If I keep it down 10 mins or more I may not need the second but ill have to decide on the moment based on amount of vomit etc
Just thrilling. Thank you pro lifers for taking away nembutal

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Are you still with us my friend?

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
This is my first time following a goodbye thread in real time, this is tougher than I imagined even though I never knew OP before reading this thread. I'm getting really emotional just thinking about it...

O

oneofakind

-
Oct 2, 2023
This is my first time following a goodbye thread in real time, this is tougher than I imagined even though I never knew OP before reading this thread. I'm getting really emotional just thinking about it...
Me too. I hope you find your peace toofargone

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
:mmm:
:'(
Thinking of you. Whatever you do and happens, it's okay and gonna be okay.
Looking forward to (not) hearing from you.
Be well where you are, hopefully with your dog

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
I

ItsMeUnique

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good hear
Sep 28, 2023
Im so sad i wasnt able to be here for your last moments! But i hope youve found your peace, my friend!!! I wish you all the best! :heart: RIP

love2-1

love2-1

Born to Die
Oct 7, 2023
I know the weight that was lifted from your chest if you are no longer with us. I am new but I respect the courage and determination that you used to take control of your life. Brother you have clearly touched many hearts here and as I promised; the first round is on me when we finally meet. My love and respect will be yours always.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Safe travels. Hope you reached the peace you were seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.