• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I will be drinking SN around midnight tonight and this is my regimen for today:
Light breakfast✅ had oatmeal for my last meal.
Start fasting at 10am✅ goodbye food:(
9pm - start liquid fast, 1000mg tylenol, 40mg propranolol
10:30pm - 3mg lorazepam pills
11pm - 30mg domperidone, 80mg propranolol
11:30pm - 10mg liquid lorazepam (2mg/mL)
Prepare two SN drinks
12am - 20g SN in 50mL water, drink fast with a straw, 15g backup glass on nightstand. Altoid for aftertaste. Lay down on right side

I got my SN from CCS back in April, they're no longer a source. I tested the SN last night for a second time with the test strips recommended by PPH and the results showed high nitrite level and purity- 25ppm for a 25ppm solution. I'm barely 105 pounds and very weak so 20g already seems like overkill. I am so scared but I know this is the right decision for me. I've been putting it off for too long.

My story-
I tried recovery for awhile but I just can't escape my fate. Nothing worked for me, I didn't improve even slightly. I have gotten progressively sicker both mentally and physically for a year now. I have a long 15 year history of depression, anxiety, body dysmorphia, insomnia, and other problems but until mid 2022 I was high functioning for the most part and had so many things going for me. I'm leaving behind so much. My external circumstances and surroundings are wonderful and I'm extremely blessed. It's ME thats the problem. My body and mind are so sick and I must go. I wasn't meant for this world. I'm so disgusting both inside and out and I deeply hate myself, especially how I look.

I feel so incredibly guilty to do this to my loving family and my partner but I have no choice. My beloved dog of 16 years passed just a few weeks ago and I'm glad I stuck around to see her out of this world, as horribly painful as it was. I cannot continue to suffer, I cannot stay in this hellish body and mind. I love them so much and hope I can see them again one day. Realistically I know heaven is probably not real and I will just cease to exist but I hope for eternal peace that I can actually experience amd welcome them to one day. I hope I can watch over them.

I'll update here as I complete the steps and for as long as I can after consuming. I don't want to be alone at the end and this is the only place I can be truly accepted for what I'm about to do. Thank you for accepting me for who I am.

Mods- please ban my account once it's clear I can no longer respond. If I end up in the hospital or loony bin I'll come back with my story. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen as that would traumatize me to the point of insanity.

Last edited:
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
I'm sorry for what you have gone through. You are a strong person to have been battling depression for 15 years. That is a long long time especially with an illness. I wish you the very best transition and hope you find peace. Good luck, I'll be thinking of you.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I'm sorry for what you have gone through. You are a strong person to have been battling depression for 15 years. That is a long long time especially with an illness. I wish you the very best transition and hope you find peace. Good luck, I'll be thinking of you.
Thank you, I hope so too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Hey, you've been through so much and I can only imagine what every second of what you went through felt like for all those years. I came here to show support as I said I would because I appreciate what little interactions we've had, whatever happens, I am happy to have met you. I wish you a peacful transition.

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Light breakfast
Start fasting at 10am
Prepare two SN drinks
12am - 20g SN in 50mL water, drink fast with a straw, 15g backup glass on nightstand. Altoid for aftertaste. Lay down on right side

I got my SN from CCS back in April, they're no longer a source. I tested the SN last night for a second time with the test strips recommended by PPH and the results showed high nitrite level and purity- 25ppm for a 25ppm solution. I'm barely 105 pounds and very weak so 20g already seems like overkill. I am so scared but I know this is the right decision for me. I've been putting it off for too long.

My story-
I tried recovery for awhile but I just can't escape my fate. Nothing worked for me, I didn't improve even slightly. I have gotten progressively sicker both mentally and physically for a year now. I have a long 15 year history of depression, anxiety, body dysmorphia, insomnia, and other problems but until mid 2022 I was high functioning for the most part and had so many things going for me. I'm leaving behind so much. My external circumstances and surroundings are wonderful and I'm extremely blessed. It's ME thats the problem. My body and mind are so sick and I must go. I wasn't meant for this world. I'm so disgusting both inside and out and I deeply hate myself, especially how I look.

I feel so incredibly guilty to do this to my loving family and my partner but I have no choice. My beloved dog of 16 years passed just a few weeks ago and I'm glad I stuck around to see her out of this world, as horribly painful as it was. I cannot continue to suffer, I cannot stay in this hellish body and mind. I love them so much and hope I can see them again one day. Realistically I know heaven is probably not real and I will just cease to exist but I hope for eternal peace that I can actually experience amd welcome them to one day. I hope I can watch over them.

I'll update here as I complete the steps and for as long as I can after consuming. I don't want to be alone at the end and this is the only place I can be truly accepted for what I'm about to do. Thank you for accepting me for who I am.

Mods- please ban my account once it's clear I can no longer respond. If I end up in the hospital or loony bin I'll come back with my story. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen as that would traumatize me to the point of insanity.
Good luck. I hope you find the peace you're looking for. I'll be next one. Do you mind if I ask you a question? How old are you?

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I've talked to you briefly and you really strike me as a lovely person, it makes me sad to hear about all your suffering, it isn't deserved at all. I hope that you're able to find the rest that you're wishing for. CCS was very reputable and your plan looks good, I believe everything will go well.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Good luck. I hope you can find the peace you're looking for.
Thank you
Hey, you've been through so much and I can only imagine what every second of what you went through felt like for all those years. I came here to show support as I said I would because I appreciate what little interactions we've had, whatever happens, I am happy to have met you. I wish you a peacful transition.
I'm happy to have met you too. Thank you for your support and kindness
Good luck. I hope you find the peace you're looking for. I'll be next one. Do you mind if I ask you a question? How old are you?
I'm 30
I'm starting to feel really emotional knowing I'll never have the future I envisioned for myself, my wedding, my first home, traveling the world with my love. My illnesses wont allow me to have those things and it hurts so much. Last year those things were possible and now they're not. I'm mourning the loss of my future and my old self. I'll never be her again and its heart wrenching. It kills me.

Last edited:
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
I hate those threads every time ,it's heart breaking. I'm sorry. On the other hand, being suicidal myself, i'm also happy that you took the courage to take the final step.
Still, it shouldn't be like that.
I love you as a human being. Whatever you do, whatever happens, i do and i will.
Be strong, whatever the outcome. we'll be there if anything.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I hate those threads every time ,it's heart breaking. I'm sorry. On the other hand, being suicidal myself, i'm also happy that you took the courage to take the final step.
Still, it shouldn't be like that.
I love you as a human being. Whatever you do, whatever happens, i do and i will.
Be strong, whatever the outcome. we'll be there if anything.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm trying my best to be strong. It just feels surreal to be on my last day. I hope I can pull it off, it's my time to go.

lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
it goes without saying that i assume its safe to say i can speak for most people here and say we deeply understand and support your decision to a graceful as possible end to your suffering. I trust you know yourself better than anyone, and you should have the right to peace however the means be it. i don't know you at all, and though i support your choices for yourself as is your right to do; i'm always sorry and sad to hear that this has to be the way. it breaks my heart as well as others'. I send you love, as my fellow creature and human- i want you to feel warmth and security knowing that if this succeeds, there's a community of people who know of your pain. we see it, we know it.. i personally want you to feel that you're comfortable knowing that you're not alone in spirit. whatever the outcome is. you're not alone and you won't be alone. thank you for communicating your plans and your pain. if nothing else, at the least i hope you know it helps me feel not alone.

i hope for you the comfortable relief of a painless death, and i love you for every one of your efforts at life even though i know i dont know you, and even if it didn't pan out the way i imagine you'd hoped. i hope this isn't too sappy, .. haha.

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Prepare two SN drinks

My story-

I'm sorry I hope you don't do it but if you do I'm praying your in a better place

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Goodbye, i wish you a peaceful death process, I'll miss you, i see ur posts frequently here and i knew that u r a kind and helpful person.
See u in the other side friend 💗🤞

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you top this point. It's sad seeing you go. I wish you a peaceful journey, may you find peace! Farewell!

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
it goes without saying that i assume its safe to say i can speak for most people here and say we deeply understand and support your decision to a graceful as possible end to your suffering. I trust you know yourself better than anyone, and you should have the right to peace however the means be it. i don't know you at all, and though i support your choices for yourself as is your right to do; i'm always sorry and sad to hear that this has to be the way. it breaks my heart as well as others'. I send you love, as my fellow creature and human- i want you to feel warmth and security knowing that if this succeeds, there's a community of people who know of your pain. we see it, we know it.. i personally want you to feel that you're comfortable knowing that you're not alone in spirit. whatever the outcome is. you're not alone and you won't be alone. thank you for communicating your plans and your pain. if nothing else, at the least i hope you know it helps me feel not alone.

i hope for you the comfortable relief of a painless death, and i love you for every one of your efforts at life even though i know i dont know you, and even if it didn't pan out the way i imagine you'd hoped. i hope this isn't too sappy, .. haha.
This brought tears to my eyes and I'm overwhelmed by the support and love from everyone here. Thank you so much. I'm unable to tell my family what's going on obviously so it's really comforting to have support here and love. It means a lot to me. I feel much less alone now, truly.
How are you feeling?
Honestly a little numb right now. Just really sad for my loved ones also. I'm already having a hard time with the fast lol, I love eating and knowing i can't makes me even hungrier. I'm nervous about tonight but I have everything ready. I just can't believe this is how my life turned out, it makes me so angry and sad.

S

sadgal1749

Sep 9, 2023
Prepare two SN drinks

My story-

I totally resonate with your story. I also feel like I'm not made for this world. Whatever lies ahead for you I hope it is better than the hell you've been experiencing.

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Honestly a little numb right now. Just really sad for my loved ones also. I'm already having a hard time with the fast lol, I love eating and knowing i can't makes me even hungrier. I'm nervous about tonight but I have everything ready. I just can't believe this is how my life turned out, it makes me so angry and sad.
I understand you totally. And also get you for the food part :ohhhh:
I'm here if you need anything, on the thread or in private.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @toofargone6969,
I guess, this world is cruel by design.
I'm just a stranger but I'm so sorry,
For your gut-wrenching story.

I pray for your peaceful ride.
We stay here, by your side.
If we can, let us have a moment of peace,
Until your torment does cease.

From this torture, finally you'll be freed -
@toofargone6969, Godspeed 💙💛

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
I'm sorry to have read this so late. I don't know it you're gonna update anymore, and i dont have anything to say that everyone here hasn't already told you, so I'm just so happy that so much people is here for you to not leave alone.
a lot of us are carrying you tonight through the screen💔

Status
Not open for further replies.