• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
love2-1

love2-1

Born to Die
Oct 7, 2023
Little late for an apology, as always with drinking. The sentiment remains of course, it is still an incredibly brave action.

@OP: I can only hope to help you indulge in the peace and rest you may be experiencing in at this moment. I will repay my ignorance with honoring your peace on top of my first round promise:). Safe travels to the Undying Lands.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This is my first time following a goodbye thread in real time, this is tougher than I imagined even though I never knew OP before reading this thread. I'm getting really emotional just thinking about it...
I've followed goodbye threads in real time a lot and still become emotional each time. To think this website is all people have at the end... instead of being with friends and family instead of alone
Ni vomit so far
Tying isnjard
It sounds like it worked. RIP

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
it's been a long time but this still just touched me. rip @toofargone6969, i wish you eternal peace with you pup 🤍

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Its been a few weeks but I just read all the posts in this thread and it really touched my heart. May her soul rest in eternal love❤️

Reactions: ThisIsLife
Snowstorm

Snowstorm

Can you see me?
Oct 23, 2023
Ok I'm going for it. First 20g sn drink with a straw and a mint right after
Its salty as fuk but doable
Altoids and wait to rinse mouth after.
Ni vomit so far
Tying isnjard
this was heart-wrenching to read and see a decline like this.
i know i am very late to this but.. you will be in a lot of people's hearts and will be sorely missed. i wish nothing but a peaceful rest and that you reunite with your wonderful pup, away from all the suffering that led to this.

Reactions: L0nely
onetimereject

onetimereject

Living the life of a problem
Jun 18, 2023
First time going through a goodbye thread. May she rest in peace.

I'm really grateful for OP to describe her experience. As now i realize that i am severely underprepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.