• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
Hi all! My second order of SN is on the way, and after being fucked over by survival instinct the first time, I think I'll be able to do it this time! Because everything in my life goes wrong, I'm worried I'll fuck up my attempt too and get hospitalized. How likely do you guys think it is that I could escape from the hospital before they transferred me to a psych ward, and if I did, would they hunt me down until they found me? I've been sectioned once (of my own volition, stupidly) and I don't have any desire to go back.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I hope you manage to ctb this time, but in case you get sectioned, i think it'd be better to play along. Just so that they are less attentive to your comportments and whereabouts. And when you get out you can try again. I'm pretty sure they'll hunt you if you escape.

daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
I hope you manage to ctb this time, but in case you get sectioned, i think it'd be better to play along. Just so that they are less attentive to your comportments and whereabouts. And when you get out you can try again. I'm pretty sure they'll hunt you if you escape.
Yeah, I played along last time (they're dumb af and can be tricked pretty easily.) This whole system is so fucked, lmao. If you kill someone else, they'll kill you, but if you try to kill yourself, they'll do anything they can to keep you alive.

• Hugs