• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
I want to cut myself, I like scars on my arms and I want more of them, but also don't want any unnecessary attention from other people. For me blood-letting is a ritualistic thing, I enter a special state of mind when I do it. But I also study at university and will have a job in the summer, and people will see these scars and ask stupid questions, like they did many times before. I know, fuck them, fuck their opinion, but I just can't overcome the fear of being judged. This is so childish, I'm probably too old for such thinking.
If I could find a person who could cut my arm, and I would cut theirs, our blood would intermingle, and she would kiss me, and we'd bite each other's lips, and feel this bloody ecstasy together. It'd be a perfect relationship.

• Aww..
Reactions: marchshift
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i don't like endorsing this, but you could cut somewhere easier to hide.

i used to and still sometimes do cut my stomach, because it's easiest to hide since it's always under a shirt. noteably, your stomach's skin is tougher to make bleed than your limbs though, since of course all your organs are in there.

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
i don't like endorsing this, but you could cut somewhere easier to hide.

i used to and still sometimes do cut my stomach, because it's easiest to hide since it's always under a shirt. noteably, your stomach's skin is tougher to make bleed than your limbs though, since of course all your organs are in there.
I used to cut myself on the stomach and legs also, but I like the feeling of bleeding from my arms.

Last edited: