• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NoPunIntended

Nov 1, 2023
I'm currently applying for jobs and will join the workforce soon, which might seem like good news. Not for me tho, because I really dont wanna. Since I know that life will probably get worse from this point, I'll probably ctb. Not yet tho. I know that my life will turn out shit, because I cant manage to find a girlfriend, my family is turning their backs on me and I can't make real friends. I got some cool hobbies now, but I dont think that they compensate the fact that I feel lonely as fuck. They will do for now tho. That's why my current plan is to work for some years, save up some money and when I feel ready, I'll spend it for some stupid stuff to have a little fun or maybe buy some opioids before ctb. I'll most probably do it sooner or later tho

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Good luck in your future plans.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I'm currently applying for jobs and will join the workforce soon, which might seem like good news. Not for me tho, because I really dont wanna. Since I know that life will probably get worse from this point, I'll probably ctb. Not yet tho. I know that my life will turn out shit, because I cant manage to find a girlfriend, my family is turning their backs on me and I can't make real friends. I got some cool hobbies now, but I dont think that they compensate the fact that I feel lonely as fuck. They will do for now tho. That's why my current plan is to work for some years, save up some money and when I feel ready, I'll spend it for some stupid stuff to have a little fun or maybe buy some opioids before ctb. I'll most probably do it sooner or later tho
@NoPunIntended How old are you? I plan to give life one more chance to get it right and I plan to kill myself in my 30s. I am 26 and I am tired of life and I feel it is not for me.

I am same boat as you I am always unsuccessful with men , my relatives are just awful and I go out a lot by myself visting places but still I am lonely too with no friends.
I hope things work out for you
Love
FireFox

permanently tired

permanently tired

Eternally napping
Nov 8, 2023
I had a similar thought of living out my 20s , although I doubt I'll find something worth living for. I'm just not interested in participating in society or living as a whole 🤷‍♀️. It's all so boring to me 🫠

Reactions: divinemistress36