bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Drugs currently in my system: 60mg paroxetine 50mg atenolol 875mg amoxicillin 1mg alprazolam 1g paracetamol 68g ethanol There are still mr sleeping pills that are: 200mg trazodone 5mg diazepam 10mg zolpidem But I'm fine.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and Smart No More
W

watermelonsugaré

Jul 25, 2021
damn dude, I'm sorry you have to go through this shit, im currently on mirtazapine and it literally ate my soul up since i started taking them but insomnia is a bitch so gotta do what i gotta do

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
damn dude, I'm sorry you have to go through this shit, im currently on mirtazapine and it literally ate my soul up since i started taking them but insomnia is a bitch so gotta do what i gotta do
I'm sorry friend. The mirtazapine did not suit me, it gave me small involuntary movements that were very unpleasant. Trazodone suits me well, alcohol too. I hope to leave in this month of April. I don't want to turn 40 lol. Anyway. I'm going to keep drinking.

W

watermelonsugaré

Jul 25, 2021
I'm sorry friend. The mirtazapine did not suit me, it gave me small involuntary movements that were very unpleasant. Trazodone suits me well, alcohol too. I hope to leave in this month of April. I don't want to turn 40 lol. Anyway. I'm going to keep drinking.
I ain't trying to be here neither bro, life just aint for me especially not in this state that I'm in physically

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Quite a stack that! Mad that they give two different benzos & z's together.

• Yay!
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Quite a stack that! Mad that they give two different benzos & z's together.
Because I'm big and they got me used to benzos. In this country you say your elbow hurts and they send you benzos.

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Crazy huh! Benzo tolerance does build crazy fast. They don't really prescribe them in EU so much. They do but not like that. You have to beg. Tbh I don't think it's so bad because they only work short term anyway. They dish out the psych meds for elbow scrapes no problem though. Go in and say "I got a boo boo" and they'll give all the psych meds you'll swallow. Just as bad in my opinion. I hope you at least manage to get a little recreation/enjoyment out of your meds.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Crazy huh! Benzo tolerance does build crazy fast. They don't really prescribe them in EU so much. They do but not like that. You have to beg. Tbh I don't think it's so bad because they only work short term anyway. They dish out the psych meds for elbow scrapes no problem though. Go in and say "I got a boo boo" and they'll give all the psych meds you'll swallow. Just as bad in my opinion. I hope you at least manage to get a little recreation/enjoyment out of your meds.
Sure hehe, it calms me down. Once I took 100 mg of diazepam and nothing, too nervous for it to take effect.

If one day they have to anesthetize me they will freak out

I keep drinking. I think I'll add 60 more grams of ethanol to my system

Last edited:
Reactions: Smart No More