• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Propofol:
Used for anaesthesia during surgeries. Anaesthesia usually occurs in under a minute. Often titled ,sleep milk' due to the white color and fast effect (Also the drug that allegedly killed Michael Jackson). It NEEDS to be administered intravenously. Propofol has antiemetic effects. How it works.

Lidocaine:
Used for sedation. For euthanasia: Increases the heart rate during and immediately after intravenous administration. A study showed that breathing stopped after around 2 minutes. Heart stop after 10 minutes.

Note: High doses of Propofol are usually more than enough but to be on the safe side, I am gonna use both. Propofol and Lidocaine are often used in animal euthanasia and is sold under the name ,anestofol'.

Medication (all for injection)
- 2% Propofol 50ml (20mg/1ml = 1000mg
-Lidocaine 50 ml (20mg/1ml = 1000mg)

Backup/If needed:
- 4 x 1% Propofol 20ml (10mg/1ml = 200mg)
- 4 x Metamizole 5ml (1 vial = 2500mg)
- 1 x Metoprolol 5ml (1 via l= 5mg)
- 1 x Metoclopramid 2ml (1 vial = 20mg)
- too much Diazepam pills to count

- loads of Adrenaline/Epinephrine

Procedure:
Either setting up a drip infusion set or injection through a cannula, it needs to be done through IV.
Since drip infusions can stop for random reasons and therefore risk the plan, I am probably going to go with the Bolus method. In the first thread down below @Sunset Limited talks about being able to push 20cc max, so 800ml in total. The 2% Propofol is more than enough for that, also Lidocaine enhances the effect of Propofol, so less would be needed. I do intend to do more research on other possibilities but I have 16G to 22G cannulas at hand, probably using multiple IVs at the same time so I only need to push the syringes.
Note that Propofol may hurt at injection ,,The pain is due to irritation of venous adventitia leading to release of mediators such as kininogen from kinin cascade''. So I intend to not mix the two to Anestofol but instead inject Lidocaine beforehand and wait 2-5 minutes before finally injecting as much Propofol as possible before peacefully falling asleep 20-30 seconds after injection.

I hope I didn't forget anything.

Disclaimer: I do intend to ctb anytime soon, it is simply a backup plan in case things go downhill but I preferable intend to use it when I am already a granny.

I do not know of any available sources. I don't want to enclose further on where I got it from to protect myself but it is extremely hard to acquire.

Thread 'IV route for N, Thiopental and Propofol'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/iv-route-for-n-thiopental-and-propofol.109375/

Thread 'propofol and lidocaine'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propofol-and-lidocaine.80494/

Last edited:
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Propofol:
Used for anaesthesia during surgeries. Anaesthesia usually occurs in under a minute. Often titled ,sleep milk' due to the white color and fast effect (Also the drug that allegedly killed Michael Jackson). It NEEDS to be administered intravenously. Propofol has antiemetic effects. How it works.

Lidocaine:
Used for sedation. For euthanasia: Increases the heart rate during and immediately after intravenous administration. A study showed that breathing stopped after around 2 minutes. Heart stop after 10 minutes.

Note: High doses of Propofol are usually more than enough but to be on the safe side, I am gonna use both. Propofol and Lidocaine are often used in animal euthanasia and is sold under the name ,anestofol'.

Medication (all for injection)
- 2% Propofol 50ml (20mg/1ml = 1000mg
-Lidocaine 50 ml (20mg/1ml = 1000mg)

Backup/If needed:
- 4 x 1% Propofol 20ml (10mg/1ml = 200mg)
- 4 x Metamizole 5ml (1 vial = 2500mg)
- 1 x Metoprolol 5ml (1 via l= 5mg)
- 1 x Metoclopramid 2ml (1 vial = 20mg)
- too much Diazepam pills to count

- loads of Adrenaline/Epinephrine

Procedure:
Either setting up a drip infusion set or injection through a cannula, it needs to be done through IV.
Since drip infusions can stop for random reasons and therefore risk the plan, I am probably going to go with the Bolus method. In the first thread down below @Sunset Limited talks about being able to push 20cc max, so 800ml in total. The 2% Propofol is more than enough for that, also Lidocaine enhances the effect of Propofol, so less would be needed. I do intend to do more research on other possibilities but I have 16G to 22G cannulas at hand, probably using multiple IVs at the same time so I only need to push the syringes.
Note that Propofol may hurt at injection ,,The pain is due to irritation of venous adventitia leading to release of mediators such as kininogen from kinin cascade''. So I intend to not mix the two to Anestofol but instead inject Lidocaine beforehand and wait 2-5 minutes before finally injecting as much Propofol as possible before peacefully falling asleep 20-30 seconds after injection.

I hope I didn't forget anything.

Disclaimer: I do intend to ctb anytime soon, it is simply a backup plan in case things go downhill but I preferable intend to use it when I am already a granny.

Thread 'IV route for N, Thiopental and Propofol'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/iv-route-for-n-thiopental-and-propofol.109375/

Thread 'propofol and lidocaine'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propofol-and-lidocaine.80494/
where are you based?

great method

• Love
Reactions: Valky
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That really sounds like a very peaceful method!

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
That really sounds like a very peaceful method!
Propofol was and is often used for insomnia (most abusing the substance tho which can lead to accidental overdose like it did with Michael Jackson). So it is just like falling asleep. Not as good as N but definitely a great option these days :)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Propofol was and is often used for insomnia (most abusing the substance tho which can lead to accidental overdose like it did with Michael Jackson). So it is just like falling asleep. Not as good as N but definitely a great option these days :)
Yes I know. I've considered propofol before, but not only is it very difficult to get, I doubt I can insert a cannula into my vein myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Yes I know. I've considered propofol before, but not only is it very difficult to get, I doubt I can insert a cannula into my vein myself.
Pretty much impossible unless you have something to do with working in the medical field, sadly.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori