• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mary5689

Mary5689

merge with the universe....
Nov 22, 2021
Hello everyone) I'm new here. I'm from Russia, so I'm sorry I don't know English well (What do you think about propofol? We sell propofol freely in veterinary stores. It's called Anestofol 5%, 10 ml bottle

DESCRIPTION
Composition and form of release
1 ml of ANESTOFOL contains propofol - 50 mg and lidocaine hydrochloride - 50 mg, excipients. Bottle 10 ml.

Indications
For humane euthanasia of animals.

Pharmacological properties
Propofol - causes rapid general anesthesia, due to a nonspecific action at the level of lipid membranes of neurons in the central nervous system. With intravenous administration of propofol, anesthesia occurs within about 30-60 seconds, without pronounced signs of arousal. Propofol has antiemetic effects. Lidocaine affects the conductivity of the myocardium and the automatism of the sinus node, develops vascular collapse. The animal instantly (on the needle) falls asleep, due to the cessation of breathing and the work of the heart.

Application
It is administered intravenously at a dose of 1 ml per 2-2.5 kg of animal weight, which corresponds to 10-20 mg of propofol per 1 kg of animal weight.

That is, one package will contain: 500mg of propofol and 500mg of

But I don't know if propofol is enough to die? What is the lethal dose of propofol? And if I inject 5 of these packs intravenously, will it be possible to die?

site with description

Attachments

• D16C04BB-B852-4790-A1D4-E234FF02ACC2.jpeg
    D16C04BB-B852-4790-A1D4-E234FF02ACC2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 342E8E2C-2221-4427-8F1A-D40CBAF8D271.jpeg
    342E8E2C-2221-4427-8F1A-D40CBAF8D271.jpeg
    708 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: lmon
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hi, I'm not sure I can answer you. I just wanna say that you're lucky to have propofol in russia! I was injected this for anesthesia and it felt absolutely awesome. very peaceful.

Mary5689

Mary5689

merge with the universe....
Nov 22, 2021
Hi, I'm not sure I can answer you. I just wanna say that you're lucky to have propofol in russia! I was injected this for anesthesia and it felt absolutely awesome. very peaceful.
Thank you very much for your reply) I am very sorry if you find it difficult to get propofol in your country (I hope you find a much better way than this one. May I ask you a couple of questions? I don't know where I can find the PPH book? There like two such books, which describe ways to leave this life, but I don't know where to look. And here you can write in private messages? It seems to me that I have no access ((

Reactions: lmon