• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
This is a hypothetical since I don't have access to clonazepam or metoprolol (though I do have propranolol, which is the same class of drug, the beta-adrenergic antagonist).

Would this combination work? Say a stat dose of 40-60mg metoclopramide, followed an hour later by a month's supply of clonazepam, a month's worth of metoprolol, and one king hell mountain of a lot of ethanol, like an entire fifth of vodka? The meto is key to prevent the body from bringing the rest of that up.

I would think the mutually-potentiating GABAergic action of the clonazepam and alcohol, combined with the beta-antagonism of the metoprolol, would be enough to do the job, all kept safely down by the metoclopramide. But I'd really appreciate someone with more knowledge/experience than me weighing in on this. In particular, would the meto really keep all that down properly? And, would that be enough clonazepam to be lethal by itself?

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Circles
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Benzos have a massive safety margin, so i don't think that much clonazepam alone will kill you. Mixed with booze tho, there is a good chance you'll stop breathing.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Halo13 and inconsequential
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Otoh you can od on propranolol alone if you have enough of it.

Reactions: adam&eve
M

Mysterymeat

May 24, 2019
I think it may be unpredictable. You'd think you'd stop breathing but our bodies have this stupid way of compensating for nearly anything we use to try to damage it.

Reactions: AtomicNewt
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
@Mysterymeat, yeah, I don't trust single-med OD methods one little bit, not even nembutal. That's why I'm looking into a combination of massive GABA agonism, crazy beta-adrenergic blockade, and dopamine blockade (metoclopramide) to stop it all from coming back up. Maybe throw a few Benadryl in there for the H1 and ACHm antagonism as well.

• Informative
Reactions: _Minsk