• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
The sexism that underlies every bit of our society (I'm American, for context, but I do believe this broadly applies to the rest of the world.) is choking. I feel like I can't got 5 seconds without some form of sexist concept and patriarchal injustice coming up. It feels like men just have a superiority complex that the world itself likes to stroke for them. It sucks so bad when I feel like I can't do things because of the gendered concept of it. Fuck. I wish men could ever understand this concept, but no matter what they won't.
I mean you'r not wrong in the slightest but the tone you convey in your words makes me want to disagree with you

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I genuinely don't understand how the statistical suicide rates are higher for men than women when, in most countries, women are oppressed and treated with misogyny.
I may just be a misandrist, who knows.

What are some of the ways in which you feel you were oppressed?

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Any statistic (e.g. number of homeless men) or biological datapoints (women have an ingroup preference, men have an outgroup preference, so we care more about and gravitate more towards women - "women and children first!") would just fall on deaf ears.
What does this mean? Why is this the case?

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023

As a species, we value women more. Maybe cuz women carry the eggs and make the babies.

Let's say there are two tribes, A and B. 100 people in each. 50% men, 50% women.

If the enemy tribe, A, killed off 49 of the women in tribe B, tribe B would have a hard time rebuilding its people with just one woman giving birth per year-ish. Those 50 men in tribe B would become overly competitive and may even kill eachother. Only one man can impregnate that remaining woman at once.

But if the enemy tribe killed off 49 of the men in tribe B, that one man could impregnate all 50 of his tribeswomen. Future incest aside, but you get the point. "Sperm is cheap, eggs are worth more.

And with just that illustration, that informs a lot of our beliefs about men and women and our value. Look at the transgender debate. Nobody really gives a shit about trans-men, as the trans-men like @woundedanimal can confirm. When you become a trans-man, you just end up a 5ft4 invisible person who now has the potential to be labelled a creep and now you might get a taste of male loneliness. When you become a trans-woman, you are seen as taking away women's limelight. You shoot to fame like Dylan Mulvaney and earn millions. You get people mad at your stolen valour. A lot of men have become "transmaxxers" - changing their gender to escape male loneliness and forever aloneness.

A lot of men couldn't give a crap about trans-men. It's like "welcome to life on hardmode". A lot of women feel like: "Well I believed being a woman was so hard and we have a sisterhoood and you're co-opting it and enjoying it".

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
As a species, we value women more. Maybe cuz women carry the eggs and make the babies.

Let's say there are two tribes, A and B. 100 people in each. 50% men, 50% women.

If the enemy tribe, A, killed off 49 of the women in tribe B, tribe B would have a hard time rebuilding its people with just one woman giving birth per year-ish. Those 50 men in tribe B would become overly competitive and may even kill eachother. Only one man can impregnate that remaining woman at once.

But if the enemy tribe killed off 49 of the men in tribe B, that one man could impregnate all 50 of his tribeswomen. Future incest aside, but you get the point. "Sperm is cheap, eggs are worth more.

And with just that illustration, that informs a lot of how beliefs about men and women and our value. Look at the transgender debate. Nobody really gives a shit about trans-men, as the trans-men like @woundedanimal can confirm. When you become a trans-man, you just end up a 5ft4 invisible person who now has the potential to be labelled a creep and now you might get a taste of male loneliness. When you become a trans-woman, you are seen as taking away women's limelight. You shoot to fame like Dylan Mulvaney and earn millions. You get people mad that at your stolen valour. A lot of men have become "transmaxxers" - changing their gender to escape male loneliness and forever aloneness.

A lot of men couldn't give a crap about trans-men. It's like "welcome to life on hardmode". A lot of women feel like: "Well I believed being a woman was so hard and we have a sisterhoood and you're co-opting it and enjoying it".
I thought that people hated Dylan Mulvaney though. I heard about the Bud Light controversy and how she was causing them to decrease in sales

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I thought that people hated Dylan Mulvaney though. I heard about the Budweiser controversy and how she was causing them to decrease in sales
Well, not the companies and corporations and brands who actively promote her

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I thought that people hated Dylan Mulvaney though. I heard about the Bud Light incident and how she was causing them to decrease in sales

Dylan is hated by some and loved by others. Some of the hate is probably down to the way Dylan overperforms femininity and cuz of how clear it is to some that Dylan is more internally homophobic than actually gender dysphoric. I digress....

Becoming a woman is seen as becoming or attempting to become a better human, almost. It's almost like going up in oppression-rankings from "CIS white male" to something more oppressed. Which generates this "you're an imposter" backlash. When Elaine Page become Elliot, Elliot was just seen as misguided and probably mentally vulnerable. Men didn't see Elliot as taking something valuable away from us in the same way that a lot of women see Dylan taking away something valuable from women.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
This cannot be true; there are far too many powerful, ugly people. :pfff:

Power and wealth are everything!

Those who are stupid, destitution-ridden, complain, and dump trauma have the most crisis, and it is entirely their fault.
That's your opinion. I'd take looks and youth over money any day. Not saying it doesn't suck to be broke though - and all while some 15yo TikTokers are out there making 50.000$ a month for basically doing nothing. Yes, the world has seriously become one big joke.

But. A truly ugly person and a truly handsome/beautiful person are living lives that are light-years apart - they are not even living in the same universe. Nature bless some and curse others.

Last edited:
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
Imo, ugly people have it the hardest - male, female and everything in between.

Agreed, but the bar for what is an ugly male and ugly female is different. An undesirable/ugly man can be determined by his hair/balding, his height, penis size, face, muscles, finances, masculinity, status, living conditions, etc. And the threshold is high. For a woman to be considered undesirable, she would have to be very ugly facially or obese - and some men like obese women - the feeders. A lot of men think "I'll date an uglier woman cuz she will be more receptive to me" - the trouble is, if a lot of men think that, it negates the purpose.

A nerdy, insecure, friendless, unpopular, poor female is a man's dream. She won't judge him so hard. A nerdy, insecure, friendless, unpopular, poor male is woman-repellent.

From all information I have digested, and conversations with my white/asian/arab/latino friends, the only women who don't have universal appeal are certain types of black women: the darker, less european-looking types. Men like Beyonce. Not so much Gabourey Sidibe.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
It's because women have an in-group preference (if true), and thus band together, and shun away any different viewpoint?

But this is absolutely not true? My favourite counter-example is Vercingetorix who in the siege of Alesia killed all his women to save food for his men (still lost, but you get the point).

The tribe is only as strong as how many men it possesses. If its women are killed off, the men will simply kidnap more women from other tribes whose men they can kill. Conversely, a 1 man in a tribe will never impregnate anyone as he will be swiftly killed.

Sure, women have a different evolutionary strategy of being spared in war and simply submitting to the winners, BUT the tribe itself seems to exist only as long as its males exist.

Then why the current feminism? Because of Jesus. The only feminist countries in the world are Christian ones (and Marxism/liberalism are its "secular" offshoots). No feminism in Islam, India, China. So meh. A European humiliation kink.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I have a lot of trauma from the men I've had in my life. I've had so much, it's surreal.

My father was abusive towards me and my mother, he beat me pretty badly and tried to kill both of us one night when I was a very small child. Then years later my ex-stepfather made sexual comments about my body when I hadn't even gone through puberty yet. He was verbally abusive towards his own mother. He would control my mother over the way she dressed, complaining about her being "too slutty", yet he had no problem gawking at women whenever they'd go out together. He would cheat on my mother, as well as every other women he's ever been in a relationship with. He would yell at me and berate me for not being feminine enough because I was sorta tomboyish as a child. He would get mad at me for reading books instead of playing with dolls. He would get mad at me for preferring to wear shorts instead of dresses. And again, the abandonment I felt when he ended up cheating on my mom, I'm still dealing with to this day.

The only two "fathers" I've ever had in my life has followed me into my relationships with men as a teenager and later adult. I was preyed on and assaulted by two grown men when I was 14. My first boyfriend hit me, groped me, raped me, and coerced me into doing various sexual things I didn't want to do. I got into various viscious cycles of toxic friendships with men who would tell me they cared about me and valued my friendship only to then make inappropriate sexual advances towards me. Or I would desperately try to help them sort out their own problems because I thought that's what friends were supposed to do, but they'd rather just blame all their problems on everyone else. I've seen in real time a lot of my male friends be radicalized in various ways, or turn out to be sexual predators. One of them is now in jail for grooming a child. I've been harassed and assaulted so many times by various men since then as well.

Everything I've experienced, I have had so many mixed feelings about. I hate myself and blame myself for everything I experienced. I feel so dirty and empty as a person. I have a void in me because my father wasn't there for me in my life like he should have been, so as a result I wanted male approval so badly, would put myself down or put myself in situations I wasn't comfortable with to make guys like me. But then, I hated men because I developed a fear of them over the things I had went through. I don't want to have these feelings. I don't want to hate men. I don't want to be afraid of them. I don't want to have this trauma follow me wherever I go. I mean, I still get triggered when I'm out in public and see someone who looks like my ex.

I don't want this anger and hatred and fear that has developed inside of me, I'd much rather be happy and get along with men, but I don't always know how to do that with everything I've experienced. Sometimes I end up looking at myself as a woman and feel utterly empty inside or feel disassociated because I end up thinking that being a woman means inherently being a victim of sexual violence. I haven't felt in touch or comfortable with my own femininity in so long. I dunno. I wanna wake up from this nightmare. I don't know what else I can say except that if there's anyone else out there who feels like this, just know you're not alone.

Last edited:
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Agreed, but the bar for what is an ugly male and ugly female is different. An undesirable/ugly man can be determined by his hair/balding, his height, penis size, face, muscles, finances, masculinity, status, living conditions, etc. And the threshold is high. For a woman to be considered undesirable, she would have to be very ugly facially or obese - and some men like obese women - the feeders. A lot of men think "I'll date an uglier woman cuz she will be more receptive to me" - the trouble is, if a lot of men think that, it negates the purpose.

A nerdy, insecure, friendless, unpopular, poor female is a man's dream. She won't judge him so hard. A nerdy, insecure, friendless, unpopular, poor male is woman-repellent.

From all information I have digested, and conversations with my white/asian/arab/latino friends, the only women who don't have universal appeal are certain types of black women: the darker, less european-looking types. Men like Beyonce. Not so much Gabourey Sidibe.

Stop being racist! Black people are Africans, not Europeans! Rape occurred during chattel slavery, which accounts for the Euro admixture. Why do you support white supremacy?

Gabby is an incredible beautiful actress who is happily married and pregnant with twins!

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Stop being racist! Black people are Africans, not Europeans! Rape occurred during chattel slavery, which accounts for the Euro admixture. Why do you support white supremacy?
That only proves his point that men will be intimate with anything that moves? Hell, men used to rape boys because women were more expensive to maintain or something.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

It's always the most pathetic people shitting on black women. You do realize that Gabourey Sidibe is out of your league, along with most men and women in general, right?

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
It's always the most pathetic people shitting on black women. You do realize that Gabourey Sidibe is out of your league, along with most men and women in general, right?
...Are you trying to say that any woman's sexual market value is infinite? Because if so, that is the opinion I hold as well. But that precludes the existence of femcels then.

...Or did you just try to offend him with the "out of your league" comment?

Reactions: tbroken
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
How is it racist to state a personal preference?
She said
From all information I have digested, and conversations with my white/asian/arab/latino friends, the only women who don't have universal appeal are certain types of black women: the darker, less european-looking types
That's literally just a personal preference or observation based on the information provided by people.
You do realize that Gabourey Sidibe is out of your league, along with most men and women in general, right?
You realize most men won't fall on their knees for her like they would for someone like Sydney sweeney or Beyoncé? Just cuz she found a partner doesn't mean that's literally the ideal preference of the majority of men.

Inb4 beauty is in the eye of the beholder

No, it isn't. Sure there are some outliers that would date almost anyone, but the vast majority of men have similar preferences that are reflected in their consumption of certain kinds of media.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

Lol what's appealing about Asian women? I don't understand how people are attracted to them. I never saw anything special about them. I just consider them nerds. Maybe that's because I am one haha

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Then why the current feminism? Because of Jesus. The only feminist countries in the world are Christian ones (and Marxism/liberalism are its "secular" offshoots). No feminism in Islam, India, China. So meh. A European humiliation kink.
As a Hispanic, this is curious to me. My culture growing up was overwhelmingly Christian/Catholic. And they're not exactly feminist, they have very traditionalist values.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
That's your opinion. I'd take looks and youth over money any day. Not saying it doesn't suck to be broke though - and all while some 15yo TikTokers are out there making 50.000$ a month for basically doing nothing. Yes, the world has seriously become one big joke.

But. A truly ugly person and a truly handsome/beautiful person are living lives that are light-years apart - they are not even living in the same universe. Nature bless some and curse others.
I agree 100% with all your posts. To enjoy life at its fullest you have to be handsome and have some spare money.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It's because women have an in-group preference (if true), and thus band together, and shun away any different viewpoint?
I guess. Women are super cliquey so this makes sense

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
That only proves his point that men will be intimate with anything that moves? Hell, men used to rape boys because women were more expensive to maintain or something.

Stop derailing and curtail your own racism. Beyoncé's Southern-American ancestry includes rape and chattel slavery, but intimacy has nothing to do with either. The post has been reported; please allow the moderators to moderate.

It sounds like a bunch of "My friend told me"…BS! Is this person friends with any Black people? They should ask Black women what kind of men they've dated. lol

This is racist. "From all information I have digested, and conversations with my white/asian/arab/latino friends, the only women who don't have universal appeal are certain types of black women: the darker, less european-looking types. Men like Beyonce. Not so much Gabourey Sidibe."

Reactions: kilowatt
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Stop derailing and curtail your own racism. Beyoncé's Southern-American ancestry includes rape and chattel slavery, but intimacy has nothing to do with either. The post has been reported; please allow the moderators to moderate.

It sounds like a bunch of "My friend told me"…BS! Is this person friends with any Black people? They should ask Black women what kind of men they've dated. lol

This is racist. "From all information I have digested, and conversations with my white/asian/arab/latino friends, the only women who don't have universal appeal are certain types of black women: the darker, less european-looking types. Men like Beyonce. Not so much Gabourey Sidibe."
It's literally not racist by definition. "My friends told me they prefer z and y"
How is any of that racist?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.