• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
The sexism that underlies every bit of our society (I'm American, for context, but I do believe this broadly applies to the rest of the world.) is choking. I feel like I can't got 5 seconds without some form of sexist concept and patriarchal injustice coming up. It feels like men just have a superiority complex that the world itself likes to stroke for them. It sucks so bad when I feel like I can't do things because of the gendered concept of it. Fuck. I wish men could ever understand this concept, but no matter what they won't.

Buried_Kid

Buried_Kid

Fading to black.
May 30, 2021
Where I'm from, I feel like women have generally more "privileges" than men. I can't really think of any privilege men have over women here.

About your footer text: why do you think that happens? I guess men are a really lot more sex driven than women. That would explain the sex offenses part.

But the other crimes, I don't know. Do you think we men are like, naturally shitty beings?
I'm not saying we aren't. We may be. I don't know

LevUwU

LevUwU

Mar 16, 2024
Where I'm from, I feel like women have generally more "privileges" than men. I can't really think of any privilege men have over women here.

About your footer text: why do you think that happens? I guess men are a really lot more sex driven than women. That would explain the sex offenses part.

But the other crimes, I don't know. Do you think we men are like, naturally shitty beings?
I'm not saying we aren't. We may be. I don't know
Actually yeah, that is kinda what I'm saying. Men are incredibly entitled and rude from my experience, and additionally far more violent. I've known lots of great men but even then they felt like their problems were simply 'worth more' than women or that women's problems weren't good enough

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I genuinely don't understand how the statistical suicide rates are higher for men than women when, in most countries, women are oppressed and treated with misogyny.
I may just be a misandrist, who knows.
Men succeed more in sucide because they use deadlier methods like guns. Although women suffer more with depression women are more likely to overdose which is rarely fatal
Actually yeah, that is kinda what I'm saying. Men are incredibly entitled and rude from my experience, and additionally far more violent. I've known lots of great men but even then they felt like their problems were simply 'worth more' than women or that women's problems weren't good enough
It feels like this generation of men are. I have a father who has great integrity that seems to lack in this generation of young men

Last edited:
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I don't think there's a point in blaming any group other than those who run the country. I have no power to change society, only to treat people decently.

Another thing I'll add. You're frustrated that men won't understand, yet look at how you're phrasing your post. It is inflammatory to it mildly. Of course, men will not understand you when you're attacking them. If you want someone to be able to meet with you and understand you you're going to have to treat them like a fellow human, not as a target of hostility. Once you're hostile the guard goes up for both sides and emotions rise. When you try to have a well-meaning conversation people might listen. I'm trying to do the latter. I don't think groupthink is productive so I'll put myself out in front of the firing squad here and offer a conversation if that's what you want. If it's just to vent then that's completely valid. Venting is good I do it all the time here.

I'm more than willing to try to understand and talk about this, but not if I will receive nothing but attacks on things that you do not know if I have anything to do with. I think misandry is completely valid given your life experience, but if that's valid that also means the misogyny (NOT talking at an institutional/government level) is also valid given someone's life experience as well is it not? Either both are okay, or none of them are okay. I like to think hatred of others isn't okay until that specific individual proves they're worth hating. I do not practice what I'm preaching though so take that for what you will, but I can recognize that fact at the very least.

If I seem as though I'm not listening, then I am not worth the conversation with and will not bother you further. I think there are a lot of men who would like to understand where you're coming from, and many men who feel as though they're below women in society who would look at this and be confused. You have the option to help them understand in a way that they will not feel attacked. Hostility as I said only adds fuel.

Last edited:
LevUwU

LevUwU

Mar 16, 2024
I don't think there's a point in blaming any group other than those who run the country. I have no power to change society, only to treat people decently.

Another thing I'll add. You're frustrated that men won't understand, yet look at how you're phrasing your post. It is inflammatory to it mildly. Of course, men will not understand you when you're attacking them. If you want someone to be able to meet with you and understand you you're going to have to treat them like a fellow human, not as a target of hostility. Once you're hostile the guard goes up for both sides and emotions rise. When you try to have a well-meaning conversation people might listen. I'm trying to do the latter. I don't think groupthink is productive so I'll put myself out in front of the firing squad here and offer a conversation if that's what you want. If it's just to vent then that's completely valid. Venting is good I do it all the time here.

I'm more than willing to try to understand and talk about this, but not if I will receive nothing but attacks on things that you do not know if I have anything to do with. I think misandry is completely valid given your life experience, but if that's valid that also means the misogyny (NOT talking at an institutional/government level) is also valid given someone's life experience as well is it not? Either both are okay, or none of them are okay. I like to think hatred of others isn't okay until that specific individual proves they're worth hating. I do not practice what I'm preaching though so take that for what you will, but I can recognize that fact at the very least.

If I seem as though I'm not listening, then I am not worth the conversation with and will not bother you further. I think there are a lot of men who would like to understand where you're coming from, and many men who feel as though they're below women in society who would look at this and be confused. You have the option to help them understand in a way that they will not feel attacked. Hostility as I said only adds fuel.
another issue with men is that they will take anything as a question they need to answer. I'm complaining about men not asking for your oh so wise male wisdom monsieur moderate

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
another issue with men is that they will take anything as a question they need to answer. I'm complaining about men not asking for your oh so wise male wisdom monsieur moderate
Fair enough. Sorry for bothering you about it. It wasn't my intention to make this seem like I was answering a question. I just wanted to understand where you were coming from since I'm on the other side and all. Won't bother you again.

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I wish men could ever understand this concept, but no matter what they won't.
Well, I've organized to help counterattack guys who r*ped underaged girls. And upgraded women's abusive bosses & boyfriends. And analyze brilliant redpill lessons with an exploration of underlying patriarchy. Receipts upon request. I say this because I believe I understand the brutishness that the menfolk are capable of — at least enough to effectively act against it

But so this thread isn't just 100% shitting on men — as if women have zero agency & thus can't be considered responsible for solving anything — let's discuss the inner strength of women

In my experience, women are violent too — they're just physically weaker. So they attack weaker targets. That can mean beating up their kids. Or provoking men to fight each other. Or hitting guys knowing he can't hit back — because she can call armed men (cops) in retaliation, maybe getting him r*ped in prison. Not to mention emotional abuse

Certainly, I've been on the receiving end of intimate partner violence

Ironically, in about half my relationships, gals asked me to simulate r*pe on them. Turns out 60% of gals have that kink. The first time, I was shocked — like, WTF!? I've been told that men are brutes... and here's this girl prodding & begging me to unleash my inner brute? Now, I just consider it normal & make a science of it. Like any other emotional labor where I spend hours helping gals deal with their intense-as-fuck emotions

And many women support patriarchy with zeal, claims black feminist bell hooks:
We need to highlight the role women play in perpetuating and sustaining patriarchal culture so that we will recognize patriarchy as a system women and men support equally, even if men receive more rewards from that system. Dismantling and changing patriarchal culture is work that men and women must do together.

[...]

Antimale activists were no more eager than their sexist male counterparts to emphasize the system of patriarchy and the way it works. For to do so would have automatically exposed the notion that men were all-powerful and women powerless, that all men were oppressive and women always and only victims. By placing the blame for the perpetuation of sexism solely on men, these women could maintain their own allegiance to patriarchy, their own lust for power. They masked their longing to be dominators by taking on the mantle of victimhood.

— bell hooks, "The Will to Change: Men, Masculinity & Love"

I sometimes ask such antimale women these questions:
  • When have you organized effective action to defend others from r*pe/abuse in (say) the workplace?
  • What's the definition of patriarchy?
So far, I've invariably gotten this response: [crickets]. I wish it weren't so; I always hope to find a unicorn. Maybe you'll be the first

I genuinely don't understand how the statistical suicide rates are higher for men than women when, in most countries, women are oppressed and treated with misogyny.
I may just be a misandrist, who knows.

An anthropologist developed a model: monologue vs dialogue. In the study, men died more as "monologue": escape. Women chose "dialogue": a form of protest, part of an ongoing discussion
[Monologue] refers to inward focused acts: it is marked by an attempt to escape from unbearable situations, and to limit the effects of the death beyond the event. [Dialogue] refers to expressive acts that are directed outward as a means of communication and form part of an ongoing discourse between persons. There is an explicit attempt to affect other people and situations.

Men's suicides tended to assume the form of monologue. This is evident in the methods of suicide: in 27 cases men employed hanging, in seven shooting, in two burning, and in one case each gassing, poisoning and drowning. Hanging connotes self-blame, and was the most widespread form of legal execution and capital punishment in South Africa. Shooting was common among those with access to pistols, such as off-duty policemen, and seems to be chosen for practical rather than expressive reasons. Men's suicides were not highly visible. Men tended to hang themselves in their own rooms, in isolated places of the forest and also in pit latrines. One man placed a pipe from the exhaust into the window of his car, and gassed himself in the darkness of the night. Hardly any men communicated their intent to commit suicide, and very few left suicide notes, blaming others for their deaths. Informants inferred the meanings of suicide from biographies and from events that preceded them.

Women's suicides more commonly assumed the form of 'dialogue'. Of the 13 victims, seven killed themselves by means of burning, four hanging, two poisoning, and another by swallowing glass. Although women had greater access than men to fuel such as paraffin, some of the women suicide victims purchased petrol to which male vehicle owners had greater access. These methods emphasised visibility and burning involved maximal expressive violence. Women's suicides were more carefully planned, and constituted a form of protest, dramatising the culpability of others. Many communicated their suicidal intentions, burnt themselves in public places such as household gardens, and hung themselves in living rooms rather than bedrooms.

Last edited:
LevUwU

LevUwU

Mar 16, 2024
Well, I've organized to help counterattack guys who r*ped underaged girls. And upgraded women's abusive bosses & boyfriends. And analyze brilliant redpill lessons with an exploration of underlying patriarchy. Receipts upon request. I say this because I believe I understand the brutishness that the menfolk are capable of — at least enough to effectively act to fix it

But so this thread isn't just 100% shitting on men — as if women have zero agency & thus can't be considered responsible for solving anything — let's discuss the inner strength of women

In my experience, women are violent too — they're just physically weaker. So they attack weaker targets. That can mean beating up their kids. Or provoke men to fight each other. Or hit guys knowing he can't hit back — because she can call armed men (cops) in retaliation, maybe getting him r*ped in prison. Not to mention emotional abuse

Certainly, I've been on the receiving end of intimate partner violence

Ironically, in about half my relationships, gals asked me to simulate r*pe on them. Turns out 60% of gals have that kink. The first time, I was shocked — like, WTF!? I've been told that men are brutes... and here's this girl prodding & begging me to unleash my inner brute? Now, I just consider it normal & make a science of it. Like any other emotional labor where I spend hours helping gals deal with their intense-as-fuck emotions

And many women support patriarchy with zeal, claims black feminist bell hooks:

I sometimes ask such antimale women these questions:
  • When have you organized effective action to counterattack someone who r*ped another woman?
  • What's the definition of patriarchy?
So far, I've invariably gotten this response: [crickets]. I wish it weren't so; I always hope to find a unicorn. Maybe you'll be the first

An anthropologist developed a model: monologue vs dialogue. In the study, men died more as "monologue": escape. Women chose "dialogue": a form of protest, part of an ongoing discussion
hey good on the counterattack but what the fuck do any of those other words mean like what the hell I would turn around and run if I saw you irl also ur user is literally called 'sexy incel' I couldn't give half of a cows shit of anything you say + male savior complex + CNC kink inherently stems from the patriarchy + L + man + ratio

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry for what you're going through. I hope you can find peace soon. I hate at how cruel humans can be and how they can add to somebody's suffering

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Why do you think that is?

Well, both the manosphere & many feminists agree that many societies have gendered rules on who can emote & expect sympathy:
... the patriarchal culture really does not care if men are unhappy. When females are in emotional pain, the sexist thinking that says that emotions should and can matter to women makes it possible for most of us to at least voice our heart, to speak it to someone, whether a close friend, a therapist, or the stranger sitting next to us on a plane or bus. Patriarchal mores teach a form of emotional stoicism to men that says they are more manly if they do not feel, but if by chance they should feel and the feelings hurt, the manly response is to stuff them down, to forget about them, to hope they go away.

[...]

We construct a culture where male pain can have no voice, where male hurt cannot be named or healed. It is not just men who do not take their pain seriously. Most women do not want to deal with male pain if it interferes with the satisfaction of female desire. When feminist movement led to men's liberation, including male exploration of "feelings," some women mocked male emotional expression with the same disgust and contempt as sexist men.

[...]

In patriarchal culture males are not allowed simply to be who they are and to glory in their unique identity. Their value is always determined by what they do. In an antipatriarchal culture males do not have to prove their value and worth.

— bell hooks

Now, expecting sympathy doesn't mean you'll get it :P

If she's right, we might predict some gendered motivations/tendencies:
  • women: have additional priorities than simply dying. Like leaving a dramatic corpse, attempting ctb multiple times in protest, etc
  • men: shamed by failing even to die; power through problems until they give up; don't expect anyone to save them. (And one recent study says men cry more than women)

LevUwU

LevUwU

Mar 16, 2024
Well, both the manosphere & many feminists agree that many societies have gendered rules on who can emote & expect sympathy:

Now, expecting sympathy doesn't mean you'll get it :P

If she's right, we might predict some gendered motivations/tendencies:
  • women: have additional priorities than simply dying. Like leaving a dramatic corpse, attempting ctb multiple times in protest, etc
  • men: shamed by failing even to die; power through problems until they give up; don't expect anyone to save them. (And one recent study says men cry more than women)
yes and where do those problems come from... perhaps... the patriarchy? No, it... can't be.................................

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If you have a problem with every man you meet then it's likely the problem isn't them but you. This goes both for men and women.

As we repress the things we despise in ourselves and refuse to acknowledge them, they remain buried in the psyche and form the shadow, which is essentially what one has no wish to be. We then project like puppets pulled by the strings of the unconscious

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
If you have a problem with every man you meet then it's likely the problem isn't them but you. This goes both for men and women.

As we repress the things we despise in ourselves and refuse to acknowledge them, they remain buried in the psyche and form the shadow, which is essentially what one has no wish to be. We then project like puppets pulled by the strings of the unconscious
How do you find out your shadow? Is there a quiz for it

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024

Ah yes they talk about this in shadow work. Some of the things we despise in others are qualities we unconsciously possess and a lot of it is from trauma. I'm starting shadow work with my therapist it's cool you brought this up

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
yes and where do those problems come from... perhaps... the patriarchy? No, it... can't be.................................
Maybe that's why I literally repeated the word "patriarchy" (including variations) — 12 times on this thread! :P (Or don't my bell hooks quotes show up in your browser?)

fwiw your signature no doubt triggers many women. Note I write "r*pe" to somewhat avoid this. Perhaps could you wrap it in a spoiler tag, with a trigger warning before it?

btw, feel free to explain what patriarchy means. As well as any case studies of when you tried organizing effective action to defend women against, say, r*pe/abuse in the workplace. Could really help people!

Status
Not open for further replies.