• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
[TW: violence, cucking, l*ve]

Ironically, on Valentine's I'm remembering relationships with gals who both demanded & dished out violence. I just looked at a study that said women perpetrated more "intimate partner violence" than guys. In my experience, at least half want you to inflict romantic/erotic violence onto them: simulated rape, etc. Some try provoking fights between you & other men on the street. When they can't express their emotions, they try punching your face as hard as they can, or scratch your neck. Some "playfully" touch you in incredibly uncomfortable ways — even in public!

They don't understand real violence. They're so shocked that hitting my jaw is useless. (Unaware that I roll my head, so it's like punching a falling leaf.) And their shock turns to horror when I constrain their bodies so they helplessly watch as I move my hand slooowly — stopping short before it touches them — demonstrating that I could tickle them at will. Or simply rip their face off

And that's nothing compared to the violence that the 3 possibly-armed guys she provoked could deploy onto me... then her

And then the emotional violence, OMFG! I've had the unusual luck, of never having been cheated on. (To my knowledge, at least. Even masculinity icon Andrew Tate was cheated on, so it's less shameful now anyway.) But I've certainly had gals try manipulating me with the threat of cucking me, so I'd provide them time/attention. "If you don't come to my city next week, I'm... well I'm scaaared I'll go to the student rally & meet someone like you and keep grinning at him... and then..."

They don't understand how much it kills a guy's romantic attraction. I resolutely tried being loyal. But they kept escalating, endlessly poke-poke-poke no matter how much you tell them to cut it out

Here's something I used to feel guilty about: Two gfs drove me to the point where I literally escaped to another country to relax — and they'd call, without knowing I was atm with some girl who loves seducing unavailable guys. One called herself "the Devil". And we'd be just awful; my gf would ask if I'm busy, and I'd respond "Well, sadly no. Idle hands are the devil's plaything" — as I massaged the Devil's lower back with my hands & lips. Daring her to laugh out loud

One gf told me she had crippling suicidal nightmares about it after we broke up. But did she care about that when she threatened ME with cheating? (I supported her after the breakup & we're still in touch. Last week we spoke for half an hour; she laughed the whole time & thanked me for some tiny thing I did.) tbh I suspect part of the nightmares is women's arousal when they see other girls want you. Such profoundly emotional & social creatures, desiring you because others desire you. I go deeply into girls' heads, trying to ignore the parts that disturb even me; and I'm certain part of her therapy was masturbating while imagining my depravities with the Devil

No wonder why I escape into philosophy & nonexistence.

I love girls. I hate them.

Sugar & spice & everything nice. I reassured them it was terribly cute, when I caught: one flicking her boogers everywhere, one farting when she got horny, one watching tv naked, rearranging her labia & smelling her fingers. Each of those 3 were educated girls from well-off backgrounds. Each from a different continent. Sugar & spice & everything nice

No wonder I'm on sasu. Posting overly on romantic matters. As a warning to myself? Retraining myself, so I can finally love a girl more responsibly than any girl has ever been loved?

"YoU dOn'T NEED a ReLaTiOnShIp", some women advise incels. (After they post about how they'd ctb if their bf broke up with them.) They don't understand. It burns in some of us, like how women desire children. It's not about sex; once I realized the Devil was asexual, I immediately pulled out & did we everything BUT sex

No, it's about their damned voices, yawns, peeing. They can do the grossest things, like pull a tiny mucus ball out their vagina — half-expecting you to taste it. And... part of me now wonders if these are the best memories of life

Girls, there needs to be a magical state between crazy & philosophy. "Dionysian & Apollonian", they call it. Even the good girls — who don't believe in astrology or moon calendars — could benefit from the balance

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This reminds me so much of my favorite scene from the original Muppet Movie.

Really amazing how this one bit from many decades ago still feels poignantly relevant, to me at least.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Two gfs drove me to the point where I literally escaped to another country to relax
I foolishly thought you were an incel. Instead, you're a magnanimous chad. I can feel your chin poking (uwu) through the screen.

No, it's about their damned voices, yawns, peeing. They can do the grossest things, like pull a tiny mucus ball out their vagina — half-expecting you to taste it. And... part of me now wonders if these are the best memories of life
Are you implying males to be different? From what little I've seen humans behave, the vast majority of them eat and drink in public, and that's insanely disgusting. They all touch their hair and eyes with their hands.

Even here, AGI could offer help, as you could set up your waifu in any way you'd like her to look like - so many go for the Jap cartoon 2D look. Could be the answer.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
When your partner has sex with another person and you watch, but don't participate.
Yeah, or also cheating in general. (Which was the meaning here) @sserafim

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Why not just say cheating. Cucking is consensual in nature. Probably nitpicking but just seems weird.
Cuckolding originally got its name from the life cycle of the cuckoo bird. Cuckoo birds actually lay their eggs in other birds' nests because they don't want to be parents themselves for whatever reason. The other birds unwittingly do all the work raising cuckoo chicks which are usually far bigger than their nestmates which leads the birds to end up neglecting their own young often to the point of starvation. In some cases, the cuckoo chicks end up eating their nestmates or even their adopted parents. Not only is this nonconsensual, the sad thing is that this strategy has become so effective in nature that other birds have started adopting this method too and some birds have gotten savvy enough to prevent this by completely abandoning their nests altogether when they get the slightest suspicion that an egg isn't their own (although this still spells doom for the offspring they did make).

Cucking in human relationships is a little different but it started getting used to refer to when one's wife unknowingly cheated on them which implies that the child they raise will not be their own thus the hapless nonfather is akin to the surrogate parents of the cuckoo bird. In this context it was done completely without consent or awareness. Nowadays cucking can be used for any form of cheating or simply robbing someone of a positive experience regardless of whether or not they are aware this is happening. The sexual aspect of it came later.

G

Gratefulcorpse

Aug 20, 2019
W
[TW: violence, cucking, l*ve]

Ironically, on Valentine's I'm remembering relationships with gals who both demanded & dished out violence. I just looked at a study that said women perpetrated more "intimate partner violence" than guys. In my experience, at least half want you to inflict romantic/erotic violence onto them: simulated rape, etc. Some try provoking fights between you & other men on the street. When they can't express their emotions, they try punching your face as hard as they can, or scratch your neck. Some "playfully" touch you in incredibly uncomfortable ways — even in public!

They don't understand real violence. They're so shocked that hitting my jaw is useless. (Unaware that I roll my head, so it's like punching a falling leaf.) And their shock turns to horror when I constrain their bodies so they helplessly watch as I move my hand slooowly — stopping short before it touches them — demonstrating that I could tickle them at will. Or simply rip their face off

And that's nothing compared to the violence that the 3 possibly-armed guys she provoked could deploy onto me... then her

And then the emotional violence, OMFG! I've had the unusual luck, of never having been cheated on. (To my knowledge, at least. Even masculinity icon Andrew Tate was cheated on, so it's less shameful now anyway.) But I've certainly had gals try manipulating me with the threat of cucking me, so I'd provide them time/attention. "If you don't come to my city next week, I'm... well I'm scaaared I'll go to the student rally & meet someone like you and keep grinning at him... and then..."

They don't understand how much it kills a guy's romantic attraction. I resolutely tried being loyal. But they kept escalating, endlessly poke-poke-poke no matter how much you tell them to cut it out

Here's something I used to feel guilty about: Two gfs drove me to the point where I literally escaped to another country to relax — and they'd call, without knowing I was atm with some girl who loves seducing unavailable guys. One called herself "the Devil". And we'd be just awful; my gf would ask if I'm busy, and I'd respond "Well, sadly no. Idle hands are the devil's plaything" — as I massaged the Devil's lower back with my hands & lips. Daring her to laugh out loud

One gf told me she had crippling suicidal nightmares about it after we broke up. But did she care about that when she threatened ME with cheating? (I supported her after the breakup & we're still in touch. Last week we spoke for half an hour; she laughed the whole time & thanked me for some tiny thing I did.) tbh I suspect part of the nightmares is women's arousal when they see other girls want you. Such profoundly emotional & social creatures, desiring you because others desire you. I go deeply into girls' heads, trying to ignore the parts that disturb even me; and I'm certain part of her therapy was masturbating while imagining my depravities with the Devil

No wonder why I escape into philosophy & nonexistence.

I love girls. I hate them.

Sugar & spice & everything nice. I reassured them it was terribly cute, when I caught: one flicking her boogers everywhere, one farting when she got horny, one watching tv naked, rearranging her labia & smelling her fingers. Each of those 3 were educated girls from well-off backgrounds. Each from a different continent. Sugar & spice & everything nice

No wonder I'm on sasu. Posting overly on romantic matters. As a warning to myself? Retraining myself, so I can finally love a girl more responsibly than any girl has ever been loved?

"YoU dOn'T NEED a ReLaTiOnShIp", some women advise incels. (After they post about how they'd ctb if their bf broke up with them.) They don't understand. It burns in some of us, like how women desire children. It's not about sex; once I realized the Devil was asexual, I immediately pulled out & did we everything BUT sex

Girls, there needs to be a magical state between crazy & philosophy. "Dionysian & Apollonian", they call it. Even the good girls — who don't believe in astrology or moon calendars — could benefit from the balanc

When your partner has sex with another person and you watch, but don't participate.
I would never do that, rather leave her fucking whoever who be fucking her and go buy yourself some sex somewhere if you can't get it for free.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Girls farting when horny you have some weird fetishes dude

• Yay!
Reactions: OrphicEnd
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
I don't think sane women want to get with this guy lol
Well then luckily for me, sane women are exceedingly rare :P

Imagine her encountering a human sitting at the end of a conveyor belt for hours, scanning purchases. I could imagine her wanting to scream in horror, nervously pulling her hair. Then she'd get to work, organizing everyone into a better way — that's legitimately good for the conveyor-belt human

"Oh. So food, shelter & basic luxuries aren't so scarce... but rather these made-up social points called 'money' are? Duh, then let's give him more imaginary points!"

Now, after a little bit of the resulting absurdity, she'll begin to see the Man with the Stick:
In fact the threat of that man with the stick permeates our world at every moment; most of us have given up even thinking of crossing the innumerable lines and barriers he creates, just so we don't have to remind ourself of his existence. If you see a hungry woman standing several yards away from a huge pile of food - a daily occurrence for most of us who live in cities - there is a reason you can't just take some and give it to her. A man with a big stick will come and hit you.

— David Graeber, Fragments of an Anarchist Anthropology

What becomes of this beautiful girl? Will she let herself gradually drown in madness, so the other madmen stop attacking her like zombies? Or go on adventurous wars, attacking the underlying power structures? 🤔

But suppose I meet a sane woman, of the sort who'd want me — IF I simply provide what she deeply values. What do I have to offer her, in my fleeting time?

Well, do you know any gal who wakes up to a morning song invented just for her? Or who's immortalized in stories of crazy adventures, illustrated with quality visual art made from her pics? Or slept with a guy who studied erotic performance, who's figured out all her buttons & pushes them passionately?

Does she pillow-talk a guy late at night about the mysteries of the universe? Does she collaborate in his little adventures counterattacking people's abusers?

Did her guy study female nature — the dark & twisted shit that no woman has the balls to admit — to give her a rich emotional life? And does her guy understand his masculine responsbility — the will to die protecting her?

But if "sane woman" just means someone well-adjusted... why should I serve her? I'm not like a restaurant that kicks out the hungriest. No, let the well-adjusted bitch get her jock, artiste, or money-hoarder. Who'll snap her vapid vacation pics, depicting her posturing in cities she doesn't truly participate in

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
(maybe off topic)
What does your status mean ? Who/what are the lolilop, the candyshop and the feminists ?

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
I'm confused and disgusted by this post lol

For suffering through it, here's a little poem I wrote! :) Dunno if you'll enjoy it. I wrote it for someone after she sent me the song New Slang:
My biggest weakness
swells in my heart
ok, and in my jeans

laughs in the park
shotgun in the mouth
dancing in damp dirty sheets
love-drunk in the streets

You bit my shoulder
as I licked your neck
till i gasped as I beheld
your smile, my bloody angel

will you wash your grin in the
bloodbath i take in your tub?

I dressed fancy while you
wore dirty converse sneakers
to chill out my passion
as i burn your coolness

all i wanted is to be your
white knight, bloody warrior
fighting for a cause that
makes my eyes look insane,
cumming on the battlefield

then my eyes grow sane
silent glow beholding you
swearing you're not alone
then you'll find I disrobed you
took advantage of your reverie
and yet you won't stop me
as we bang to a silly tune
your nails slapping on my back
like that warm night in the
back seat of your parents' car
song pounding to the beat of our
sticky thighs, telling lies
about how we'll be forever,
but we won't survive the night

What does your status mean ? Who/what are the lolilop, the candyshop and the feminists ?
Uh-oh, you & @sserafim asked a "meaning" question. Drags in huge mental connections. Long reply

Generally, I target people's suffering & pleasure. Requires 2 different faces from me. Let's call them: ninja & psychopath. One speaks tactically, the other big-mouthed. Apollonian & Dionysian. Negative vs positive utilitarian. To operate effectively in social reality, I oscillate between them

When psychopathic, I see others as videogame characters. Objects

Suffering women want the ninja. Pleasure-seeking women want the psychopath

At worst, -isms are social programming. Instead, you should use them as tools — tactically, as needed

A tiny space can have a combinatorial explosion of possibilities

Feminism isn't just theory. It has goals like abolishing "patriarchy", which we'll define. Thus, it's about action. To alter social reality. About what you DO, not what you believe. I share what I know, so others can do as I do. This is a post for fellow magicians

"Suppose, for example, that I am a teacher who loves mathematics. I encounter a student who is doing poorly, and I decide to have a talk with him. He tells me that he hates mathematics. I do not begin with dazzling performances designed to intrigue him or to change his attitude. I begin, as nearly as I can, with the view from his eyes: Mathematics is bleak, jumbled, scary, boring, boring, boring. From that point on, we struggle together with it."

— Nel Noddings, quoted in "Women's Ways of Knowing"

New movements are often accompanied a flurry of innovative lit that reimagines the world

One way to boost social power: learn arcane knowledge. Last week, I taught western boxing. Before, I taught math; the week before, pickup arts. Once, I taught someone how to design a CPU on a whiteboard from scratch, in her lunch breaks. After 3 months, she converted between "machine languages", which is dark magic even to professional programmers — astonishing her bf

Nel Nodding's quote above changed my life. I struggle together with people... All our combined strengths are available, as we journey through their internal landscape & build new things. I never hide my ignorance: I emphasize it. Midwife teaching, they call it

Contrast it to bullshit teaching, where you obey some dumb teacher who stamps a grade on your forehead like you're beef. Each class has 1 big winner & a ton of losers!

Bullshit teaching makes you dumber. I had to figure out how to go into people's heads & help them build knowledge. Handy poetic tool: analogy lets me compress a thought so tiny, it fits in the head — then *BOOM* it explodes big. Because they mostly already know the thing I'm teaching — they just need 2% more to understand the new concept

• student: Why does "-1 x -1 = 1"?
  • teacher: How annoying is your kid brother?
  • student: Very
  • teacher: Well, multiplying by -1 is like him amplifying you NEGATIVELY. Pulling you in the opposite direction. So if you try walking forward 1 step, he makes you go BACKWARDS 1 step
  • student: [prepares to step forward, then turns & lurches in the other direction]
  • teacher: How can you trick him, so you end up going forward?
  • student: [thinks] Go backwards!
  • teacher: Yeah, exactly! Then what happens?
  • student: [spins & lurches forward]

Altering social logics is fun. Try creating a little bubble around you where you alter a social logic or two. Don't worry if they're flawed, you're just playing with bubbles. Those within may notice something uncanny. Maybe they've always felt a certain pressure — until now

Let the bubbles pop

Note: try OIDA loops — observe, imagine possibilities, decide, act. Keep looping. Of course you'll make mistakes; grind them down in the next loop. Basically, each action is your question to the universe. The consequences are its answer

🫧

'patriarchy', after all, refers not primarily to the fact that men wield public office, but first and foremost to the authority of patriarchs, that is, male heads of household – an authority which then acts as a symbolic model for, and economic basis of, male power in other fields of social life.

— Graeber & Wengrow, The Dawn of Everything

Ok, so the head-of-household pattern repeats throughout society. Your corporation & nation-state is run by yo' daddy. Hierarchical af

Can you imagine some alternate ways of doing things?

Many men are actually losers in this arrangement. Enslaved to the grind, or unemployed/homeless. Paranoid about losing their woman to some high-status prick she'll call Daddy. Just all sorts of degradations to human dignity. What's the point of life?

Of course, the shitty feminism is the mainstream one. Because, y'know... hell dimension

• me: You know, maybe I'm non-binary
  • gf: What!? Stop listening to feminists! They just need a proper fucking
  • me: So they're like incels?
  • gf: Haha, you'll be one tonight if you're non-binary
  • me: Wait, don't you agree with the feminists who won the right to vote?
  • gf: [confused, like I said something irrelevant] ...yes...

bell hooks explains how girlfriends fear feminists turning you into "a wimp, as overcooked broccoli dominated by powerful females who were secretly longing for his macho counterpart"

After all, she too lost attraction after pushing her bf to open up! "I did not want my image of the strong man truly challenged by learning of his weaknesses and vulnerabilities". Oopsie

Many feminists are secret traitors. They want that patriarchal power over women & men too — just like "their powerful daddies and husbands who kept poor men exploited and oppressed". They "pretty much lost interest in feminism" whenever many got it

When I joined SaSu, I noticed they were unusually cruel to men — even though SaSu was founded by incels! Obviously, some guys were legit problems. But others should've been treated with dignity & respect. Could've made some allies, who knows

They showed off how they dominate & humiliate weakened men — like daddy & hubby do. But treated better-off guys much nicer. Mm-hmm

Did I treat girls & women so poorly, when they drowned in the world of men? R*ped, or crying in the lunch room after boss-humiliation? No. I struggled with them, to knock down their male enemies & win back their fucking dignity

These "feminists" can't tell you what patriarchy really means. Because they protect it. These professional-managerial-bureaucratic types rarely help abused women they encounter

No wonder whey they call you a "white knight" when you have the balls to do what they won't. We're white knights & black ninjas, baby

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"

Soo... what does it exactly mean? I dunno. Ambiguous like flirtation. One possibility:
  • lollipop: sweet cluestick
  • feminists: see "The worst of feminists"
  • candyshop: action & knowledge. New deliveries weekly. Maybe something to transform a crappy feminist into the real kind

Or a crass interpretation: "feminists have given me blowjobs, har har har"

My favorite:
  • lollipop: most guys carry one & gals say it tastes better covered in their juice
  • feminists: girlfriends
  • candyshop: teaching them feminism. As I whisper into her ear: I'm the New Feminist Man

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Camper

Sep 27, 2022
I recently left a sexually abusive relationship. I'm fairly certain that my former partner felt the same way about women as OP does. Lonely men desperately need women in their lives, and that's exactly the reason why they hate us. It is pathetic behavior.

FYI, men:
- are more likely to leave their terminally ill partners
- are more likely to remarry after divorce
- commit >90% of violent crimes.

Also, OP's comments on IPV are misleading. Women are not more likely to commit IPV. But men are more likely to use injurious or deadly forms of IPV against their partners. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intimate_partner_violence

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Um. I haven't had the time to read any comments, but just looked at the draft of my last post. I am shocked — it is clear that I was FAR too glib, for what is probably the most ridiculously dangerous part of my post. I was far more careful in my previous post on the subject, which I believe left zero doubt about safety

It's the the "Warping emotional reality — ⛺️guys only⛺️" part. Which of course was designed to tease gals into reading it. It was intended to provoke discussion on something I've never heard discussed before

I hope no one read that far in my massive post

I will speak with a mod about removing it. I was extraordinarily busy this weekend, having to deal with someone's massive trauma, and rushed my message FAR too much, because I had other commitments. My apologies. I suspect my words can easily be interpreted poorly, to terrible effect. If not, better safe than sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: OrphicEnd