• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
i think after big efforts but not enough yet i will be able to get 90 pill of 100mg phenobarbital which is 9gram in a little while, and i do want to ask does anybody have a method to avoid its bitter taste?
i have IRL friend who attempted suicide with it and survived by unknown means(maybe because he played too much sport before it) since he took like 11gram with alcohol and PPEH says 10gram are enough and alcohol enchants it well anyways he remained 15hour to be discovered and remained in a comma for 15day later on...
but he told me the taste is bitter and the crushed phenobarbital is glue to the point it sticks in the mouth and i do want to avoid that i also never drunk alcohol in my life and i fear getting it glued in the cup if i mix it with water, any ideas?

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Lucky. I would try to crash it with pill crusher as thoroughly as possible. Then maybe drink it with fresh pressed orange juice?

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
good suggestion, but still i hope everybody suggests something so i have many choices in my pocket and also for other people to benefit from the information since most suicide drugs have the same issues

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
i think after big efforts but not enough yet i will be able to get 90 pill of 100mg phenobarbital which is 9gram in a little while, and i do want to ask does anybody have a method to avoid its bitter taste?
i have IRL friend who attempted suicide with it and survived by unknown means(maybe because he played too much sport before it) since he took like 11gram with alcohol and PPEH says 10gram are enough and alcohol enchants it well anyways he remained 15hour to be discovered and remained in a comma for 15day later on...
but he told me the taste is bitter and the crushed phenobarbital is glue to the point it sticks in the mouth and i do want to avoid that i also never drunk alcohol in my life and i fear getting it glued in the cup if i mix it with water, any ideas?

I believe there is an existing N taste thread which is comprehensive. A search should find it.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
I believe there is an existing N taste thread which is comprehensive. A search should find it.
N is a liquid no where available as pills but sometimes powder, Phenobarbital is not a liquid and also they are different chemically but i'll still search for that thread for useful information thank you

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
i have checked the thread and found some useful information of how to avoid the bitter taste of a <<liquid>> , but a problem is i dont know if i can turn the phenobarbital into a drink to use these information, i dont find any useful information of how to turn the crushed phenobarbital pills into a none glue liquid to use the valuable information in the topic you mentioned :(

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You can crush the pills and mix them with applesauce, then drink the alcohol. Plan for several days to be uninterrupted.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No, both are crystalline solids that can be prepared in various forms, solid or dissolved in a liquid. Phenobarbital is NOT like glue, though the binders in the pills you have may gel when wet. You may not realize, but you are asking two questions 1. Taste and 2. a specific question about a pill of unknown origin or composition.

regarding taste, it's going to taste terrible no matter what you do. Anything in the N thread regarding taste will hold true here. The short answer is drink it fast, and a drink of alcohol or chocolate may help...a little.

regarding #2: there isn't really any way to specifically answer it. Assuming you have actual pills with phenobarbital, pills from one manufacturer may have more or different binders than another, and especially complicated wi5 extended release preparations. The only advice that can be given is general. In general, crushing pills completely and the. Adding them to enough water will enable a suspension to form that can be consumed by mouth. the brand you have just may not be very amenable to low volumes of liquid.

The one thing you absolutely cannot do is try to take all of the pills whole, as it will very likely lead to failure.

Reactions: Matthias_k
Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
May I ask, where do you get a hold of these "pills" of Pentorbital?
there's a medicine factory in syria that makes it and PPEH says you can access it with help of your doctor so you shouldnt be surprised it exists but its a watched medicine and my friend who works in pharmacy told me its illegal drug to be sold without perscriptions and even then you wont find it everywhere, its really hard to get hold for, i succeed 2years ago of getting hold to 120pill but i gave them to that friend that i mentioned in the post because i had no place to hide them at and the asshole used them without my permission, i got lucky in getting the first 30pill from an pharmacy that the owner of it knows me and worked from there by moving around 20 pharmacy showing the crate of the medicine and pretending i dont know what its and when they ask me any question i say its for my grandpa, i succeed in getting 3 more crates, but now its harder i cant do that but i'll either make 3 fake perscriptions or there's a doctor who told me he will help me in that i'll go to him again in a week or more because im depending on someone else to take me to him and his busy-sick

Edit: i just noticed you said pentobarbital, thats phenobarbital bro not pentobarbital
No, both are crystalline solids that can be prepared in various forms, solid or dissolved in a liquid. Phenobarbital is NOT like glue, though the binders in the pills you have may gel when wet. You may not realize, but you are asking two questions 1. Taste and 2. a specific question about a pill of unknown origin or composition.

regarding taste, it's going to taste terrible no matter what you do. Anything in the N thread regarding taste will hold true here. The short answer is drink it fast, and a drink of alcohol or chocolate may help...a little.

regarding #2: there isn't really any way to specifically answer it. Assuming you have actual pills with phenobarbital, pills from one manufacturer may have more or different binders than another, and especially complicated wi5 extended release preparations. The only advice that can be given is general. In general, crushing pills completely and the. Adding them to enough water will enable a suspension to form that can be consumed by mouth. the brand you have just may not be very amenable to low volumes of liquid.

The one thing you absolutely cannot do is try to take all of the pills whole, as it will very likely lead to failure.
the guide of N taste has mentioned that you can use certain avilable medicine to cut off your feelings in your mouth and that someone reports he did it before consuming a bitter tasting liquid and had no problem at all didnt feel anything, im going to try that medicine if it works then i'll depend on it

im afraid of the powder getting glued to the sides of the cup or needing like 400-600(ML of water) to fully dissolve in the water thats too much to drink, i need an expert's advice like is there someone here who is Exit's member that can ask there since they are experts? i doubt i'll get an answer if i email them, my friend told me they are getting stuck in his mouth man a shit tasting stuff stuck around your mouth that seems like a nightmare to me

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Let me assure you, it will taste terrible no matter what. The assisted suicide groups do there best, and everyone says it tastes awful. It's going to taste bad.

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
huh. my brother used to take this for his seizures. I wonder if I look hard enough if I can find some.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
With a lidocaine solution to numb the mouth you won't taste anything but the numbness itself is also not pleasant, you might even have problems swallowing.

Regarding the other problem: We can't know what exactly is in the pills and to what extent it is possible to mix it with water when crushed. I suggest to test it with one pill. It also gives you an idea of the taste.

Reactions: no 4mat
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
Lucky. I would try to crash it with pill crusher as thoroughly as possible. Then maybe drink it with fresh pressed orange juice?
bad idea. you need your stomach PH at its highest. i guess