• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I think for the sake of you cats and family it might be a good idea to hang on a bit longer. I see you've made some mistakes that dug your life a deeper hole but maybe if you are on good terms with your parents it would be a good idea to ask them for some guidance in such a rough spot. they've lived a lot longer than you and can offer some wise words for you. Wish you the best of luck I hope death isn't the only way

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I think for the sake of you cats and family it might be a good idea to hang on a bit longer. I see you've made some mistakes that dug your life a deeper hole but maybe if you are on good terms with your parents it would be a good idea to ask them for some guidance in such a rough spot. they've lived a lot longer than you and can offer some wise words for you. Wish you the best of luck I hope death isn't the only way
Hi, things just got worse my other cat is now sick and I was holding on until he was better, today was his appointment and it went to shit and my family was more abusive to me for THEIR OWN mistakes. Today was horrible. Honestly I might just have to CTB and my family can figure it out/leave the rest up to them with the cat's health becuase I have had enough....I'm gonna go fix their mistakes and try to get the cats settled as much as I can and then I'm out becuase it's too much at this point

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Hi, things just got worse my other cat is now sick and I was holding on until he was better, today was his appointment and it went to shit and my family was more abusive to me for THEIR OWN mistakes. Today was horrible. Honestly I might just have to CTB and my family can figure it out/leave the rest up to them with the cat's health becuase I have had enough....I'm gonna go fix their mistakes and try to get the cats settled as much as I can and then I'm out becuase it's too much at this point
I feel for you. If you do CTB however... I hope you find peace on the other side.