• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
So, as long as youre part of the group, its all good?

Just warn and ban people who make obvious bait threads or attention whoring. We dont want to deal with that sh*t either.
Hey visions I think you a bit disappointed I am too. But let's not swear on others please. Let's stick toguether. We know who matters here and who doesn't.

• Love
Reactions: Hollydeathripper
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
After consulting with some staff members and the co-founder, we now have created a private subforum due to recent developments and is part of our path forward.

I will not be disclosing what the requirements will be to join this subforum, but you will clearly see it appear once you're eligible to enter.

The requirements that we have chosen are what we would consider an establishment member, having been here for a good amount of time and have made contributions to the forum.

All the forum rules apply in this subforum as well. Staff members will still be able to see it.

Please do not hesitate to PM me or any other staff members if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Marquis
Thank you so much for this, I felt suffocated, watched, stifled, censored... Thank you

VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Hey visions I think you a bit disappointed I am too. But let's not swear on others please. Let's stick toguether. We know who matters here and who doesn't.
I am not swearing on others :( Dont read my posts in an angry voice, I am always calm.

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
The incognito idea was a great one too! Shame it didn't come to place.
I am not swearing on others :( Dont read my posts in an angry voice, I am always calm.
Oh I'm not angry at all. I'm never angry. I'm always calm too. I was just polite on my reply ok? Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: VisionsOfHell
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
I thought we would all go incognito before. There was even an announcement. That would be a great idea. I dunno, I just feel like I'm on a frequent flier program here now. Hugs
i might be wrong but i think that'd prevent new members from entering...

VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
So everyone who is part of the "elite" thinks its a good idea, while the rest thinks its a bad idea? What a funny coincidence

I dont mind having a council of highly trusted members but why a seperate general forum?

Last edited:
Reactions: All washed up
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
This seems like a cool idea. I'm assuming I havnt I unlocked it yet as I don't see it?

VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Its nice that some people decide to stay longer but not everyone has the time to work their way up the ranks to get the "real" forum experience.

I think I've made enough good points and hope that some of the established members start speaking up.

Reactions: All washed up
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Its nice that some people decide to stay longer but not everyone has the time to work their way up the ranks to get the "real" forum experience.

I think I've made enough good points and hope that some of the established members start speaking up.
Not really sure what to make of this.
Personally it doesn't bother me not being part of the 'elite'.
Some of what I assume are the 'elite' are probably responsible for some of the recent issues as they encourage the trolls by getting into unnecessary debates with them rather than ignoring them.

flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
I think this is getting made into a bigger deal than it should be. it's not for "elites", it's not for swapping sources of N, it's just (as I see it anyway) a space for people who don't want to be spied on and like @GoneGoneGone said, feel a bit suffocated or uncomfortable posting with the recent screenshotting drama. no conspiracy here.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I think this is getting made into a bigger deal than it should be. it's not for "elites", it's not for swapping sources of N, it's just (as I see it anyway) a space for people who don't want to be spied on and like @GoneGoneGone said, feel a bit suffocated or uncomfortable posting with the recent screenshotting drama. no conspiracy here.
Ohh because of the pro lifers who are harassing

Reactions: flower
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Honestly, guys, it's not that big of a deal. There's one thread in there, and it's mostly people wondering what to post there.
I'm sure most of the "elites" browse the forum through new posts. I do. 99% of the website's activity will still be on the open forums.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Honestly, guys, it's not that big of a deal. There's one thread in there, and it's mostly people wondering what to post there.
I'm sure most of the "elites" browse the forum through new posts. I do. 99% of the website's activity will still be on the open forums.

In the Sanctuary, we will discuss our strategies regarding recruitment of unsuspecting minors to our death cult, so we can get super powers when they die. There will be a few educational threads with tips on how to prey on vulnerable people. Also, we will brag with the number of people we convinced to kill themselves. (fuxers, this is a joke)

TAMDeathCult Reduction

Last edited:
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
In the Sanctuary, we will discuss our strategies regarding recruitment of unsuspecting minors to our death cult, so we can get super powers when they die. There will be a few educational threads with tips on how to prey on vulnerable people. Also, we will brag with the number of people we convinced to kill themselves. (fuxers, this is a joke)

View attachment 52832
Images

Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
I don't understand this. I came here with honest intentions to share relevant stories, experience, and to gather some knowledge about methods; to have a talk with people in similar situation. With (supposedly) valued members being moved to closed discussion, there's a danger that what's left are questions like 'what's the weather over there', as we witnessed today. I'm personally fine, got what I needed to know, and also bought PPeH. But what is the motivation now to share information?

I'm afraid this might discourage people from posting, and just the garbage will be found soon in publicly accessible threads. I might understand the rationale to protect members, but isn't it anonymous enough? There are still PMs for real privacy. I'm saying this as one of admins of a forum with 170k+ members - there are certainly better way to achieve what was probably meant to achieve.

But of course I can either respect this decision and future direction, or leave. For now I decided to stay, but with a mixed feelings and currently with a little motivation to share the knowledge and experience.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I dunno what us the criteria, but I would love to join too.
I'm not in either. I think it depends on the length of time you've been a member... and possibly if you've been 'well behaved' lol which I haven't, some of the time. eek!!
I wouldn't worry though, I doubt we'll be missing much. :)

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
Aw. I'm still relatively new so obviously I don't meet whatever the requirement is rip, sounds cool though. A place free from pro-lifers, an SS user's heaven imo

VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I havent seen any counter arguments, aside from "theres nothing on there anyways", yet.
Sorry if I'm complaining too much but this forum already feels much different than when I was still lurking a month ago, and now this? A seperate forum for established members to withdraw to will probably make things even worse and I fail to see the rationale behind it.

We already have PMs where you can discuss things in private.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I havent seen any counter arguments, aside from "theres nothing on there anyways", yet.
Sorry if I'm complaining too much but this forum already feels much different than when I was still lurking a month ago, and now this? A seperate forum for established members to withdraw to will probably make things even worse and I fail to see the rationale behind it.

We already have PMs where you can discuss things in private.
Yeah I can also see the difference already. Everyone went into hiding. Oh well...