• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
You actually made me cry right now. Tears of joy and kindness because of your words. I was crushed when someone mentioned I was better off in another community. :aw:
Why did someone say that?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You actually made me cry right now. Tears of joy and kindness because of your words. I was crushed when someone mentioned I was better off in another community. :aw:
I would have been too! I didn't understand that at all. You are a valued and liked member of this forum.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Thanks my angel. It's not about the sub forum. Just sometimes people chose the wrong words and it hurts specially when I'm kind to everyone. :heart: :hug:
Too many people want to be right above all else. I believe it's more helpful to be kind than it is to try and be right. The world is full of people who are right, and look at it. As long as anyone's words are kind, I value them regardless of which direction they approach from.

H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Really? What I meant was, you are young and there is still hope for you to find healthier places to spend time at.
With all respect, you shouldn't judge someone's reason for coming here or staying here. So what if Sherri's young, what business is that to you or I? We get judged for wanting to die IRL, do you really want to bring that shit in here? Worry about your own reason for CTB and let Sherri worry about her's. Good day.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I have no idea if Sherri is young or old and don't care. She always is so nice to everyone and makes such intelligent posts. Why would she not want to be here, any more than anyone else? If you want to talk about people being young I can think of a lot of others who definitely sound extremely young to me.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I have no idea if Sherri is young or old and don't care. She always is so nice to everyone and makes such intelligent posts. Why would she not want to be here, any more than anyone else? If you want to talk about people being young I can think of a lot of others who definitely sound extremely young to me.
Not taking the bait. Thread put on ignore. Buh-bye.

H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I mean, I'm twenty seven. You want to gatekeep me as well? Only miserable people want to put others down. Sad.
Not taking the bait. Thread put on ignore. Buh-bye.
Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. Good day, Ma'am.

H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I mean I like everyone, but when you bully others on here. I'm going to critique you on it. If you can't handle criticism that's on you. People here are already desperate, do they need something else to push them closer to the edge?

H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Hey guys no more fighting please whisper, Meditation was sweet to me. You prob misread . Hugs to both, no fighting we are family guys.
I'm not fighting with meditation. I love them. But yeah, sorry. I'll drop it. I dealt with mean people my whole life, so my blood runs a little hot. Hugs for forgiveness, Sherri and Meditation? Sorry.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm not sure what that was cause I don't think anyone on here is a bully or was trying to be mean. It's possible to misinterpret what people post. I did that earlier in the chat room and get upset with what someone said to me and it probably just came across in a way that wasn't intended.

Wait how did that come around to me putting someone down here? I don't think of whisper as being young. I don't think 27 is young either. I didn't mean anyone here. I didn't even necessarily mean young in a bad way.

Last edited:
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I'm not sure what that was cause I don't think anyone on here is a bully or was trying to be mean. It's possible to misinterpret what people post. I did that earlier in the chat room and get upset with what someone said to me and it probably just came across in a way that wasn't intended.
what I said wasn't directed towards you, Meditation. We are on good terms, I promise. But running members off is not okay. And I stand by that, and will not apologize. Rant over.
Great! Peace is all I want here from all of you. Thanks again @Meditation guide and @whisper_willow
We love you Sherri. And malifiecent is the shit!