• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Whatever the reason behind it , it's completely obvious that it's going to cause division, not very well thought out at all.
Still I'm spending way too much time on here, now am I supposed to spend even more time to earn promotion to the premier league ,lol
Yeah it already caused division. Sad things came to this. There was some good discussions here. Guess nothing good lasts forever .

All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Hey that's not fair, I had to make a new account for privacy reasons :aw:. I have been here since the very beginning of the forum. Should I talk with a mod about this?
Yeah I've recently made a new account, doesn't bother me tbh but you could ask a mod to look at this for you I guess

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Whatever the reason behind it , it's completely obvious that it's going to cause division, not very well thought out at all.
Still I'm spending way too much time on here, now am I supposed to spend even more time to earn promotion to the premier league ,lol
You have to show dedication. Posting on SS is my full time job, more important to me than my real job.
Yeah I got a 30% warning once.

I got a 50% warning once. That doesn't mean anything.

Funny how they all just disappeared now, and you barely see any elite interactions with us anymore. The pro lifers got exactly what they wanted. To divide us. Dunno if I wanna stick around if this division continues, we were meant to be a family here.

Are you seriously calling us an elite?

Yes on twitter, they should have not posted their opinions on there, the other side can't stand us anyway. It was like someone mentioned once. Fighting fire with fire .

Oh, really? Our opinions were backed up with evidence and we successfully countered their slanderous lies. I see that as a success.

Last edited:
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Well, while I don't have access to that new section, I would say that it probably should not bother you. If you care about your privacy here, you should act like stated in the rules - do not post any personal info that can identify you in any form. I'm agree that it should be more accessible for other members, though.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Hey guys, it's only been in affect for few hours. At least give it a few days to pan out and then see how it affects forum. I don't think it's affected it yet.

People still are actively posting/commenting/reacting/chatting.

insert hug emoji

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
You have to show dedication. Posting on SS is my full time job, more important to me than my real job.

I got a 50% warning once. That doesn't mean anything.

Are you seriously calling us an elite?

Oh, really? Our opinions were backed up with evidence and we successfully countered their slanderous lies. I see that as a success.
I said elite, cause someone mentioned it and I thought the name was cool. No bad intentions on my comment, I'm happy for you that you are there. You for sure deserve it @mahakali88 :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: Secrets1
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Like there was that guy a few days ago who had under 20 posts and ctb'd
But our misery has had time to ripen into something truly awful. At least I know mine has. At any rate being an elite on a suicide forum seems similar to being the royalty of hell. Being rewarded for sticking out long standing suffering. It's not exactly glamorous.
Maybe some of us paranoid types can open up more in there however.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm in the Sanctuary group. There's nothing important going on there as yet, it's mainly people trying to figure out what to do with their new found privacy. I'm certainly in favour of privacy, but splitting members off is inevitably going to create division, as can be seen by some of the posts here. I'm not in favour of that. So it's an inelegant solution that will have it's cost, as do all things. I see this as an understandable response to the predictable backlash from the division caused by the minor twitterstorm.

There are many members on here who don't feel like posting anymore. I suspect that some of the older posters have seen this sort of thing before and are aware of how it's likely to proceed. Whilst the Sanctuary is a nice attempt to recognise and rectify that, I'm not sure it will work out as planned due to the division it may cause.

I don't have any better answers. Make everything member only and exclude people. Make everything open and facilitate trolling. Get caught somewhere in between trying to find a workable compromise and manage to piss people off from each viewpoint. You pay yer money and take yer choice.

I'm barely posting anything anymore and I have my own reasons for that. But I am still paying attention. Actually It's quite revelation to me to realise that I can learn quite a lot more by lurking instead of posting.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I'm in the Sanctuary group. There's nothing important going on there as yet, it's mainly people trying to figure out what to do with their new found privacy. I'm certainly in favour of privacy, but splitting members off is inevitably going to create division, as can be seen by some of the posts here. I'm not in favour of that. So it's an inelegant solution that will have it's cost, as do all things. I see this as an understandable response to the predictable backlash from the division caused by the minor twitterstorm.

There are many members on here who don't feel like posting anymore. I suspect that some of the older posters have seen this sort of thing before and are aware of how it's likely to proceed. Whilst the Sanctuary is a nice attempt to recognise and rectify that, I'm not sure it will work out as planned due to the division it may cause.

I don't have any better answers. Make everything member only and exclude people. Make everything open and facilitate trolling. Get caught somewhere in between trying to find a workable compromise and manage to piss people off from each viewpoint. You pay yer money and take yer choice.

I'm barely posting anything anymore and I have my own reasons for that. But I am still paying attention. Actually It's quite revelation to me to realise that I can learn quite a lot more by lurking instead of posting.
Think you said it darn near perfectly!

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020

Those were some really wise and true words. The best comment I've read in 5 pages. I'm one of those people. I feel the division now and also feel like not posting anything anymore and I love this site with all my heart.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Those were some really wise and true words. The best comment I've read in 5 pages. I'm one of those people. I feel the division now and also feel like not posting anything anymore and I love this site with all my heart.
I can see that @Sherri and your previous posts are why I decided to write that even though I'm not really taking part in the forums right now. I'm still watching, and at the risk of coming out with a really irritating cliché my old boss used to use when he wasn't listening, I do hear what you are saying.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
The public section will still be more active cause there's more people. I'm glad that there's a more private area tho because I really hate the idea of pro lifers going on here, spying on us and taking screenshots and then take stuff out of context. It's scary. I feel like they're trying to make us a villain in some kind of murder case. It's pretty disgusting actually, what prolifers are capable of doing.

but just because I have access to the sanctuary doesn't mean I won't interact with the public section. That's still the place where I spend most of my time. So people who can't join,don't worry. People will still interact with your posts and stuff

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I can see that @Sherri and your previous posts are why I decided to write that even though I'm not really taking part in the forums right now. I'm still watching, and at the risk of coming out with a really irritating cliché my old boss used to use when he wasn't listening, I do hear what you are saying.
Thank you so much, means a lot honestly wish the mods saw your beautiful words. :heart:

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
You remind me of the old guy who is filled with wisdom who helps the main character in a movie or book over come his challenges by giving him courage and wisdom. :)

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
You remind me of the old guy who is filled with wisdom who helps the main character in a movie or book over come his challenges by giving him courage and wisdom. :)
Hahahah thank you I really needed a laugh :pfff: I wonder when I stopped being Han Solo and became Obi Wan? Fuckit, I'm still more like Han Solo really, maybe an old drunk useless burned out Han Solo, but then I could never get the hang of lightsabers anyway.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
As you can see on my posts I posted elite in not a harmful way. But someone came straight away and got offended. I dunno anymore if we can really speak our minds here anymore, people who suffer like we all do should be together not trying to create little flights and pick up on your opinions cause it doesn't match theirs.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
We've been avoiding a lot of subjects lately due to knowing there are those who want to turn everything into something evil.
I'm not convinced that forum will filter them out. But it's nice to see some thought is being put into that problem.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
As you can see on my posts I posted elite in not a harmful way. But someone came straight away and got offended. I dunno anymore if we can really speak our minds here anymore, people who suffer like we all do should be together not trying to create little flights and pick up on your opinions cause it doesn't match theirs.
Offended? I was amused, not offended.

Reactions: Sherri
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
We've been avoiding a lot of subjects lately due to knowing there are those who want to turn everything into something evil.
I'm not convinced that forum will filter them out. But it's nice to see some thought is being put into that problem.
I agree. People need to see a bigger picture. Although I would prefer that the entire forum was visible only to members, and in addition that we also had a sub forum for more experienced users.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I think there is nothing wrong with argument and disagreement as long as it is respectful. It's how we learn, are challenged and learn to modulate our views. If there is respect, then no-one should be afraid to speak there mind. However, when I see ad hominem attacks when a personal viewpoint is not agreed on, that's something I will not engage with. That's something I've been seeing more of recently. We all have our issues and this place is no different to any other, despite the seriousness of the subject matter. I'm not here to fight. I can if the mood takes me, but I value the feelings of fellow members over the desire to be seen as being right.

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I think there is nothing wrong with argument and disagreement as long as it is respectful. It's how we learn, are challenged and learn to modulate our views. If there is respect, then no-one should be afraid to speak there mind. However, when I see ad hominem attacks when a personal viewpoint is not agreed on, that's something I will not engage with. That's something I've been seeing more of recently. We all have our issues and this place is no different to any other, despite the seriousness of the subject matter.
I'm always respectful. i Love everyone here.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Great! You know you are one of my favourites op here.
Thank you, that is nice of you to say. I do hope you will find other communities online and in real life (preferably the latter) that you will enjoy being a part of.