• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I can't see the subforum. Thank you for removing @hoping to lose hope my mood was always going down when seeing him/her. I'm really curious on what the requirements to join the subforum actually are to be honest...

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
They'll announce it soon I'm sure. I think atleast a 100-200 post count should be required. Because most "pro lifers" or "trolls" don't make it through that.
Personally I think it's best if they keep the requirement a secret. A diligent pro lifer will see a number and go "Easy" and know how their progress is going towards it, but if they never know how much closer they're getting it'd be discouraging I think

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
They'll announce it soon I'm sure. I think atleast a 100-200 post count should be required. Because most "pro lifers" or "trolls" don't make it through that.
That's great news hun. Thank you.
You have to sacrifice a virgin and chant "I am offering this sacrifice for the increase of power of SS admins." and send video of the process to one of the mods.
Haha thanks Mahakali for that forensic explanation haha xo