• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
What did you have to do to get accepted? I wonder why @Good4Nothing got such an easy task, in comparison to me. :notsure:
Here's what I had to do to get in

Slay the Nemean lion.
Slay the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra.
Capture the Ceryneian Hind.
Capture the Erymanthian Boar.
Clean the Augean stables in a single day.
Slay the Stymphalian birds.
Capture the Cretan Bull.
Steal the Mares of Diomedes.
Obtain the girdle of Hippolyta, queen of the Amazons.
Obtain the cattle of the three-bodied giant Geryon.
Steal three of the golden apples of the Hesperides.
Capture and bring back Cerberus.

flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
thank you for the new section ♡ I agree the requirements should be kept secret. I have no doubt they'll screenshot this thread too as proof we're "hiding" and they're winning. we're not hiding, we are just suicidal people who don't feel safe having everything we say scrutinised by people with an agenda (:

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
So far there's nothing there they could take out of context with screenshots anyway.

It'll be interesting to see how that section evolves and what people post there as opposed to the main sections.

• Love
Reactions: The end !
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Guess I'm not in the club as I can't see any sub forum. :(
thank you for the new section ♡ I agree the requirements should be kept secret. I have no doubt they'll screenshot this thread too as proof we're "hiding" and they're winning. we're not hiding, we are just suicidal people who don't feel safe having everything we say scrutinised by people with an agenda (:
That is true, however the rest of us won't be able to join cause we haven't been here long enough. Feel like the family is split in half now. All because of those people. :aw:

Last edited:
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
I think it's necessary. The division is unfortunate.
Yeah I feel the same. I feel we are being divided. That's exactly what the others wanted. By others I mean the Twitter people.
So you seperate this site into an elite and plebs because some UK boomers think they can shut down websites they dont like?
We need a revolution.
I wouldn't say a revolution is needed but I agree with the elite thing.

Reactions: VisionsOfHell
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
that doesn't mean this users won't be interacting with the other forums guys.

it's just a safe space for those who've been here longer, and that are generally mostly (from what I've seen) targeted by those screenshot and prolifers.

i honestly believe they deserve a space made of people they can trust. this place with all of its drama
involving outsiders may get on your nerves and leave you feeling insecure/unsafe.

VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Its not necessary in my opinion. These people have no power whatsoever. Even so,If the elite withdraws into their own space wont it just leave us plebs out in the open? New members who arelegit will have no idea who to trust.

The revolution thing was a joke of course^^

Last edited:
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
These people have no power whatsoever
maybe not in the sense that they can shut the site or whatever. but they do have some mental power over us, otherwise not so many threads discussing the issue would be a thing.

by observing the pattern of forum activity since the last huge event involving them many users agreed in another thread that they sensed as well that older users were restraining themselves from posting.

there is no such thing as elite and plebs here. i don't see it that way tbh.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Maybe it will be for users who have more than 4000 posts and who've been here for more than a year, lol.

@Brick In The Wall do you see The Sanctuary?
This makes me sad, if it's true. I recently created a new account for privacy reason. :(

Reactions: MindFrog
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
This makes me sad, if it's true. I recently created a new account for privacy reason. :(
Yeah same here. Don't know what to think of this. I'm happy with the privacy part, but it should be for all of us. But if that's the way then I guess we just have to go with it.
After consulting with some staff members and the co-founder, we now have created a private subforum due to recent developments and is part of our path forward.

I will not be disclosing what the requirements will be to join this subforum, but you will clearly see it appear once you're eligible to enter.

The requirements that we have chosen are what we would consider an establishment member, having been here for a good amount of time and have made contributions to the forum.

All the forum rules apply in this subforum as well. Staff members will still be able to see it.

Please do not hesitate to PM me or any other staff members if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Marquis
Hello Marquis, I PMd you, but someone answered my query do I deleted the PM. Hope I can be part of the group soon. Well done.

Last edited:
Reactions: NodusTollens
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
maybe not in the sense that they can shut the site or whatever. but they do have some mental power over us, otherwise not so many threads discussing the issue would be a thing.

by observing the pattern of forum activity since the last huge event involving them many users agreed in another thread that they sensed as well that older users were restraining themselves from posting.

there is no such thing as elite and plebs here. i don't see it that way tbh.
Then the best path maybe would be to make the whole site private to guests. Instead of divisions. Maybe that would work better what do you think?

VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
So, as long as youre part of the group, its all good?

Just warn and ban people who make obvious bait threads or attention whoring. We dont want to deal with that sh*t either.

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
Then the best path maybe would be to make the whole site private to guests. Instead of divisions. Maybe that would work better what do you think?
i don't think that'd solve the problem. they could just make an account and they'd have access to all the posts. that's what they do now i think.
So, as long as youre part of the group, its all good?

Just warn and ban people who make obvious bait threads or attention whoring. We dont want to deal with that shit either.
i think that was meant for me, but i am not part of the group just to clarify.

the real deal are not the obvious ones. but the ones that masks themselves.

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
i don't think that'd solve the problem. they could just make an account and they'd have access to all the posts. that's what they do now i think.
I thought we would all go incognito before. There was even an announcement. That would be a great idea. I dunno, I just feel like I'm on a frequent flier program here now. Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
The recovery section should always be available i think.

Reactions: waived