N

nothingLeftForMe

Feb 9, 2023
Mixed research and information from here and the internet tells me it won't work but fuck it.
130 mg oxycodone, immediate release, cut in half
7 * 5-325 hydrocodone tablets also cut in half
a bottle of vodka
an empty stomach
and no will to live!

I'm about to take them right now. If anyone is willing to hop in a call so I'm not alone that'd be nice. God willing it kills me or nothing happens at all, I'd hate to be paralyzed or something after this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, annemarie, Agon321 and 6 others
conejo triste

conejo triste

Researching
Aug 12, 2023
I wish you the best of luck. May you have nothing but peace.

Reactions: Ashu
N

nothingLeftForMe

Feb 9, 2023
Live updates!
I took the pills. I'm not sure how much vodka I'm supposed to drink but I'm going to keep sipping I guess until I can't.
I feel so calm right now. I feel happy with my decision. I wish I could've done another method but I'm just really hoping this one works. I'd be really embarrassed if it didn't. Does anyone else feel that way?

Reactions: annemarie
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
I wish you all the luck in the world, friend. Go in peace and may you be able to rest. Lighting a candle to guide your paths. good bye

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
N

nothingLeftForMe

Feb 9, 2023
More updates! I feel tingly. It's probably the alcohol? I haven't drunk that much though, but I didn't know what to expect from the oxy. I hope this goes faster. If I sleep will it go faster?
also I feel the need to put a disclaimer
this website is not the reason I am doing this. it did not motivate me or anything. if anything it discouraged me.
if anything this website helped me put it off for a while.

Last edited:
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
I'm so sorry life has brought you to this point. good luck, I hope it goes peacefully and I hope I'll see you on the other side soon

didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
I do wish you luck my friend! Im glad you sound so at peace with your decision. Goodbye and i hope you find what you're looking for in the afterlife

ChantDuCygne

ChantDuCygne

Aug 23, 2023
Good luck. I wish you to find the peace you deserve.

S

Stunade

Aug 23, 2023
Mixed research and information from here and the internet tells me it won't work but fuck it.
a bottle of vodka
an empty stomach
and no will to live!

I'm about to take them right now. If anyone is willing to hop in a call so I'm not alone that'd be nice. God willing it kills me or nothing happens at all, I'd hate to be paralyzed or something after this.
best of luck! hope you find peace.

Reactions: annemarie
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for a peaceful journey which takes you where you wish to be. Sleep well, sleep deep, sleep easy.

Reactions: jessisme
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Hopefully everything goes well! Good luck on your journey, I wish you a peaceful passing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

A

annemarie

Oct 26, 2023
Live updates!
I took the pills. I'm not sure how much vodka I'm supposed to drink but I'm going to keep sipping I guess until I can't.
I feel so calm right now. I feel happy with my decision. I wish I could've done another method but I'm just really hoping this one works. I'd be really embarrassed if it didn't. Does anyone else feel that way?
Absolutely, this is a very similar plan to my own, I'm just trying to ensure I get the quantities about right, I hope you will be at peace

supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
a bottle of vodka
an empty stomach
and no will to live!

Good Luck! :)