• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FlyMe2TheMoon

FlyMe2TheMoon

I'm just so tired.
Sep 30, 2020
The first method I'm considering to CTB is hanging. Here's the string im using. ruler for scale. it's more of a small rope than "string". about .2 or .3 cm thick. I don't think it'll break, it's pretty strong, but I'm no expert on these things. Does anyone have advice?
20201001 125220

I also have pills. I tried looking up the lethal dosage and how painful death by overdose is for most of these, but I can't find much. These are all family members meds, none of them are mine. If anyone knows anything about any of these specific types of pills that would be incredibly helpful to me. I apologize for any minor spelling mistakes I may make.
If I took all of these together, would I live?
-Lisipronil
-Dramamine
-Potassium Chloride
-Hydroxyzine
-Chlorcalcif
-Allergy pills (diphenhydramine)
-Diltiazem
-Sertraline

If all else fails, I guess I'll just wrap a plastic bag around my head.
I'd love to buy SN but I'm only 18 and currently jobless, so I don't have money. I haven't done much research into how much SN costs but even if it's cheap, none of my family members would care enough to lend me a few bucks.

LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
The rope is really thin, it should be 6-8mm at least.
I would not recommend to take pills especially if you don't know about them, it can makes things only worse and not kill you.