• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

Unhingedloser

Mar 13, 2023
Wondering if I took 2000mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) and added sleeping pills like doxylamine (unisom) if it would be effective. Unfortunately there are no good suicide spots to jumps near me. That is my method of choice. But I wondered if this amount of pills would be enough. I live alone at college. My only family is away for another couple weeks and my only friend is a hour drive away. So I doubt anyone would get to me.
Another question is there anything else I can add to make it more effective?

H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
This is an interesting method. I can't give any advice, but I am interested in what others say as these seem like easily accessible medications, and therefore a superb emergency plan for me. I know from what I've read on sasu that Od'ing is not usually a reliable method because of all the variables in metabolism and other tolerances / sensitivities that will vary among each person. I've also heard scary things about benedryl od's and the things people have experienced/seen when trying to od with it, but everyone is different. Regardless of what you choose to do, I wish you the best. I'm sorry life brought you here :heart:

U

Unhingedloser

Mar 13, 2023
Thanks. Yeah it's not my preferred method but it's the easiest for me to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: heysunshine
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Short answer: it's unlikely to work and it results in really unpleasant (and sometimes long lasting) side effects. There have been a few posts recently from people who have survived attempts with diphenhydramine e.g.:

U

Unhingedloser

Mar 13, 2023
Okay thanks. It's still worth a shot. I'll just throw advil and Tylenol with it.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Okay thanks. It's still worth a shot. I'll just throw advil and Tylenol with it.
Really bad idea. You're asking for irreversible liver damage and a lot of pain over a long period of time. Please reconsider and do some more research.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There is a guide using DPH: