• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fear and Hunger

Fear and Hunger

Mar 2, 2024
Hey, I have lurked on these forums for a while and have seen multiple people discussing if they can use Benadryl/diphenhydramine to CTB. Since I have personal experience with this I felt I should say something, to hopefully convince people of a more pleasant and successful method. I have attempted suicide twice with this method both with high amounts of Benadryl around three to four grams, and about 750 to 1 gram of dextromethorphan mixed in and both times it failed. I have also used Benadryl before to get high, which I did to try and get comfortable with ending it that way and out of curiosity. So, with all of this experience I can tell you this, even the slightest chance of waking up in the hospital after OD'ing on Benadryl is not worth it as you will experience HELL. As I can specifically tell you that I remember hearing the voices of my Mother and Sister saying what the fuck is wrong with you and mocking me the whole time by saying that I just enjoyed tormenting them. I know for a fact that at least some of these were just hallucinations caused by the Benadryl and hearing that shit after a failed suicide attempt is traumatizing. Not to mention the HPPD and depersonalization/derealization that I had for a long time afterward and that I could have been a vegetable if I was not found sooner. Do not get me wrong though I understand why people ask about this method as it is quick, cheap, and less painful than some other methods out there if you succeed 100% and we pretty much all want to die peacefully; but you will simply very likely fail like I did. To be fair both these times I did fail because someone found me and I was a kid then so I could not go somewhere where I could be alone; so if you can go somewhere where you can be alone you do have a better chance than I did. Though still there are simply more peaceful methods of going that leave less permanent scars on your psyche if you happen to live. So if I can not convince you of another method then at least make sure you will be alone for a day and try adding a plastic bag with a hat and rubber band to the mix by holding the rubber band slightly open so you can breathe until you pass out. As, the only good thing I remember about these attempts was simply blacking out after an hour or so with some minor hallucinations and some uncomfortable physical symptoms. Sorry that this is really long, but I wanted to hopefully save some people some pain.

H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
Hey, I have lurked on these forums for a while and have seen multiple people discussing if they can use Benadryl/diphenhydramine to CTB. Since I have personal experience with this I felt I should say something, to hopefully convince people of a more pleasant and successful method. I have attempted suicide twice with this method both with high amounts of Benadryl around three to four grams, and about 750 to 1 gram of dextromethorphan mixed in and both times it failed. I have also used Benadryl before to get high, which I did to try and get comfortable with ending it that way and out of curiosity. So, with all of this experience I can tell you this, even the slightest chance of waking up in the hospital after OD'ing on Benadryl is not worth it as you will experience HELL. As I can specifically tell you that I remember hearing the voices of my Mother and Sister saying what the fuck is wrong with you and mocking me the whole time by saying that I just enjoyed tormenting them. I know for a fact that at least some of these were just hallucinations caused by the Benadryl and hearing that shit after a failed suicide attempt is traumatizing. Not to mention the HPPD and depersonalization/derealization that I had for a long time afterward and that I could have been a vegetable if I was not found sooner. Do not get me wrong though I understand why people ask about this method as it is quick, cheap, and less painful than some other methods out there if you succeed 100% and we pretty much all want to die peacefully; but you will simply very likely fail like I did. To be fair both these times I did fail because someone found me and I was a kid then so I could not go somewhere where I could be alone; so if you can go somewhere where you can be alone you do have a better chance than I did. Though still there are simply more peaceful methods of going that leave less permanent scars on your psyche if you happen to live. So if I can not convince you of another method then at least make sure you will be alone for a day and try adding a plastic bag with a hat and rubber band to the mix by holding the rubber band slightly open so you can breathe until you pass out. As, the only good thing I remember about these attempts was simply blacking out after an hour or so with some minor hallucinations and some uncomfortable physical symptoms. Sorry that this is really long, but I wanted to hopefully save some people some pain.
this was very informative. I've been curious about trying to use a ton of Benadryl instead of Benzos for Sn, but i didn't realize Benadryl could make you see such scary stuff. I'm sorry you had such a traumatic experience. thank you for the info!

Fear and Hunger

Fear and Hunger

Mar 2, 2024
this was very informative. I've been curious about trying to use a ton of Benadryl instead of Benzos for Sn, but i didn't realize Benadryl could make you see such scary stuff. I'm sorry you had such a traumatic experience. thank you for the info!
Yeah, taking the amount you would need to CTB with Benadryl will produce very negative effects from the delirium as long as you live that is (which is the most likely outcome), and also slightly before blacking out. If you do have access to benzos then make sure to mix it with alcohol and/or though preferably with opioids as benzos by themselves will definitely not make you CTB alone.

As for everyone else listen to what MatrixPrisoner said and always be very cautious and meticulous when it comes to any CTB attempts
that involve over-the-counter drugs.

• Informative
Reactions: heysunshine
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
During my worse bouts of insomnia I was swallowing 6-8 diphenhydramine a night.

Still didn't put me to sleep.

The taste in my mouth from them the next day was always horrendous though.

I think it takes an ungodly amount of these tablets to ctb on ?

just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
Yes. The Hat man is real. And he comes from the Benadryl hell. I can't take Benadryl because I get flashbacks and hallucinations. Mostly auditory. Do not recommend

Reactions: pilotviolin
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I can never remember the grams with my poor memory, but I thought at least 7g was needed for an adult. If not like 10g or more. This is one of my plans so I certainly hope so. I dont mind being a vegetable. I would die with a signed DNR etc plan. Permanently unconscious is fine by me. People say they wish they could go to sleep and never wake up, yet are afraid of becoming vegetables. I dont get it :/

Invisible 73

Invisible 73

Jun 22, 2019
I can never remember the grams with my poor memory, but I thought at least 7g was needed for an adult. If not like 10g or more. This is one of my plans so I certainly hope so. I dont mind being a vegetable. I would die with a signed DNR etc plan. Permanently unconscious is fine by me. People say they wish they could go to sleep and never wake up, yet are afraid of becoming vegetables. I dont get
That's an interesting point you make. My biggest fear w.this is that, I wouldn't want to be aware that I'm still alive but stuck in a body that I can no longer control. I think that would be even more tortoreous! Secondly, I wouldn't want my family to be burdened by my care&having to watch me waste away. CTB would be quicker&easier for everyone.

Last edited:
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
That's an interesting point you make. My biggest fear w.this is that, I wouldn't want to be aware that I'm still alive but stuck in a body that I can no longer control. I think that would be even more tortoreous! Secondly, I wouldn't want my family to be burdened by my care&having to watch me waste away. CTB would be quicker&easier for everyone.
Well that's what the forms are for. Should take care of most of it. My uncle shot himself and botched it. He lived for a few weeks. Even walked. But he ended up being on a ventilator, he chose to be taken off of it and be was doped up with morphine and whatnot and died peacefully. Or if your heart is on a machine you can have them unplug it. You don't have to have your family do it. If mine is botched, I'm also hiding my contact info and requesting no one be contacted. I dont want them to witness it. Just going to leave behind letters to be mailed and prolonged emails and videos that will be sent after Im gone. And texts if I can find a way.

Reactions: Invisible 73
T

TreyAntipasta

Mar 29, 2024
can confirm it's a terrible time. i had bad insomnia one time and took too much z-quil, which is just liquid benadryl basically, and the trip i had was absolutely awful. highly recommend against taking more of this than necessary to fix your allergies or finally sleep.

B

BruhBruh

Apr 13, 2024
Yeah, taking the amount you would need to CTB with Benadryl will produce very negative effects from the delirium as long as you live that is (which is the most likely outcome), and also slightly before blacking out. If you do have access to benzos then make sure to mix it with alcohol and/or though preferably with opioids as benzos by themselves will definitely not make you CTB alone.

As for everyone else listen to what MatrixPrisoner said and always be very cautious and meticulous when it comes to any CTB attempts
that involve over-the-counter drugs.
Would taking enough DPH to knock you out and then right before passing out taking as many tablets as you can (80-100) be enough do you think?
I know it's not ideal but with an antsemetic and some vodka it should kill me before I see the hatman again.

(I haven't taken DPH before so shouldn't have a tolerance but have been on other similar but different tabs which gave me horrific visions so don't want to experience them again)

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Generally speaking, anything over the counter is a bad choice.
I try to remind people of this. The general public would be dropping like flies if you could kill yourself with a simple $7 bottle of pills. In order for medications to be approved for use by the general population, they have to go through extensive testing, specifically to make sure that they aren't that dangerous for people.

J

Jorms_McGander

Experienced
Oct 17, 2023
I woke up covered in electrodes and I experienced an alien abduction, I was just taking risks with my life and ODed on benzos then dxm and gravol, the last one standing was the delerient in the hospital. I mean there's being afraid and then there's literally believing you have been abducted by aliens afraid.

I also did that for the experience though. It is as Hunter S. Thompson wrote: "a drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth." Delerients are how you get there.

I'm gonna use all the strength I've gained from drugs to launch off on the biggest trip of all lol cuz I may be able to cope with some intensely uncomfortable experiences like that but I'm not able to cope with living in society like other people

Anyway I got myself off topic. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with the delerient. It is not for the faint of heart and that's not a challenge, it's not a toy, it's barely a tool. It will extract your deepest fears and lock you in a room with them for hours and you will behave as if that is reality because you will not be able to tell the difference.

I just commented earlier that when you're taking it recreationally it's hard to dodge dangerous doses and it varies wildly by patient. But lol you reminded me about my alien abduction. That was 19 years ago lol fuck I am old.

Yeah you don't want this trip. At all.