• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace and freedom from this horrible world. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I could not do it, someone called the police on me. It wasn't anything dramatic or anything, they just did a wellness check.
Was this due to your purchasing SN? I assume you're in a country like Russia perhaps?

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I had the mixture ready, I had taken the meto and then the police called. Nobody asked anything when I had bought the SN, I had to deal with the anxious legs of meto the rest of the day which was rather inconvenient.
Ugh. Will you try again soon so you don't have to deal with the meto shit all over again? (Assuming you were taking several doses over a couple days instead of all at once)

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Not soon, my freedoms are currently restricted and I'm under heavier surveillance by my family. I have hidden the rest of the SN for the next time
Sorry your plans were interupted. 🤗 I am happy you are doing ok and still with us. :heart:

Reactions: BlackRoseBaran