• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kiveran

Mar 11, 2024
Yes --- I understand fully why metoclopramide, or something close to it, is the best bet and should always be first choice.

Unfortunately, I'm in a situation where an OTC is what I've got access to, and as good as it's going to get, unless I put this off for who knows how long, and I'm not willing to not make the attempt.

I've noted this site and the PPH forums divide almost violently on Dramamine. They still recommend it as beneficial and preferable to no anti-emetic, while the info on this site says forget completely about it.

I've never read an account of anyone who tried Dramamine (or anything similar) and failed with it, after much searching. If anyone out there has had the experience, or can point me to the link of a first hand account, or any lead, I'd be very grateful.

H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
I unfortunately can't offer any advice, however I would love to know the answer to this. I'm having trouble sourcing an antiemetic other than otc dramamine! People do seem divided, but perhaps someone out there can provide a clearer answer to this!! I'm sorry life brought you here OP. I wish you all the best <3

K

kiveran

Mar 11, 2024
I unfortunately can't offer any advice, however I would love to know the answer to this. I'm having trouble sourcing an antiemetic other than otc dramamine! People do seem divided, but perhaps someone out there can provide a clearer answer to this!! I'm sorry life brought you here OP. I wish you all the best <3
Thanks. Let's see what happens. I'm likely to try it out personally, even if no one responds. If it flops, you can expect a report. The failed attempts I've read so far are, one for one, people who took nothing. There's even a recent guy who took only an antacid and didn't puke, but was saved through intervention.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
Boosting this because I'm also struggling to get an antiemetic. All I can get my doctor to prescribe is Zofran...

Reactions: davidtorez
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
Have you searched for online pharmacies? Depending on where you are, you might be able to purchase the right antiemetic without a prescription

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
Have you searched for online pharmacies? Depending on where you are, you might be able to purchase the right antiemetic without a prescription
Thanks for the reply! I've looked at IHP and ADC (not the full names) but I wasn't sure if they were reliable. Have you used either of those?

darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
Where would one have to be to find an online pharmacy like that?

ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
For SN method you need a dopamine antagonist anti-emetic. Dramamine (Diphenhydramine) is a histamine antagonist while Zofran (Ondansetron) is a serotonin antagonist. In more simple words these 2 AEs work on a completely different part of your brain.

I haven't seen a lot of SN attempts with OTC AEs probably because people would rather stick to what's been tested and not be a guinea pig in their last moments. Although there's been a few cases where people took SN without AE and were assumed successful.

Maybe these links will be helpful to you:

P.S: the first study is on types of anti-emitics. You wanna look at the table 1 to see the difference between them. Second link is a compilation of successful/unsuccessful SN cases with different types of AEs.

K

kiveran

Mar 11, 2024
If anyone knows of one that will sell in the US, I'd love to get the URL. The best I've found are those that will sell only if you had the med prescribed at least once in the past, and can provide the prescription.

For those following, I did find this account from a thread on this website. Dimenhydrinate = Dramamine, and meclizine is another similar OTC anti emetic. Tagamet is an antacid.

3 teaspoons SN (approx.. 17-18g), 100mg of dimenhydrinate, 50 mg of meclizine, 800mg of Tagamet, fasted for about 18 hours, fast heartbeat, very nauseous, no headache, cannot breathe, vomited, back of throat hurts, keep coughing, dizzy, stomach feels funny, hot, hard to concentrate, like being drunk, nausea passed after a while, hands shaky, body feels heavy, no energy, feel faint.

The above is presumed to have ended in a successful self deliverance. (i.e. death) It comes from this very informational thread, with lots of other reports and accounts. Highly suggested for anyone considering SN who hasn't yet seen it:

For SN method you need a dopamine antagonist anti-emetic. Dramamine (Diphenhydramine) is a histamine antagonist while Zofran (Ondansetron) is a serotonin antagonist. In more simple words these 2 AEs work on a completely different part of your brain.

I haven't seen a lot of SN attempts with OTC AEs probably because people would rather stick to what's been tested and not be a guinea pig in their last moments. Although there's been a few cases where people took SN without AE and were assumed successful.

Maybe these links will be helpful to you:

P.S: the first study is on types of anti-emitics. You wanna look at the table 1 to see the difference between them. Second link is a compilation of successful/unsuccessful SN cases with different types of AEs.
Thank you for the info, and believe me I know now, but unfortunately learned too late. There's always going to be some who's backs are against the wall, in term of being unable to get meto or an equivalent, and want to know if any other options are viable. This thread is dedicated to that, even if it ends up just underscoring that you should never try it at all without a dopamine inhibitor.

Last edited:
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I tried dimenhydrinate with salt water and it did work - though it's not SN, for sure.

K

kiveran

Mar 11, 2024
No, it isn't, but I salute your thinking in trying to do some sort of test first, and thank you for reporting.

What I am seeing, in cases where SN was successful w/o a dopamine inhibitor, is that the person often took an antacid. Although the value of these has been dismissed lately, the user named slapppy on this forum posted the following, from the thread I referenced above:

"It is clear that some reported no pain at all and others experienced severe stomach pain.

Here is my explanation

Gastric acid (HCL) reacts with SN (NaNO2) to form Salt (NaCl)

According to the reaction:

NaNO2 + HCL -> HNO2 + NaCl

If you do not take an antacid to reduce the HCL in your stomach, not only will some SN be converted away before it can reach your bloodstream, you will also have a large amount of salt in your stomach, which is understandably painful

SO IT IS IMPORTANT TO TAKE AN ANTACID

IGNORING THE ANTACID CAN LEAD TO SEVERE STOMACH PAIN

You can be successful without it, but there are plenty of cases of people who ctb with an antacid to show us it is not harmful.

Even Stan took an OTC antacid. "

Last edited:
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Dec 8, 2023
Thanks for the reply! I've looked at IHP and ADC (not the full names) but I wasn't sure if they were reliable. Have you used either of those?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-and-antiemetic-alternatives.154332/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/for-those-looking-for-reliable-online-pharmacies.102532/

No, it isn't, but I salute your thinking in trying to do some sort of test first, and thank you for reporting.

What I am seeing, in cases where SN was successful w/o a dopamine inhibitor, is that the person often took an antacid. Although the value of these has been dismissed lately, the user named slapppy on this forum posted the following, from the thread I referenced above:

"It is clear that some reported no pain at all and others experienced severe stomach pain.

Here is my explanation

Gastric acid (HCL) reacts with SN (NaNO2) to form Salt (NaCl)

According to the reaction:

NaNO2 + HCL -> HNO2 + NaCl

If you do not take an antacid to reduce the HCL in your stomach, not only will some SN be converted away before it can reach your bloodstream, you will also have a large amount of salt in your stomach, which is understandably painful

SO IT IS IMPORTANT TO TAKE AN ANTACID

IGNORING THE ANTACID CAN LEAD TO SEVERE STOMACH PAIN

You can be successful without it, but there are plenty of cases of people who ctb with an antacid to show us it is not harmful.

Even Stan took an OTC antacid. "
I'm not dismissing what you said, but there's more to it. I suggest reading carefully these resources:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/antiacid-debate-you-need-it-or-not-for-sn-method.121848/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ntacid-beta-blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/

And maybe this, too: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/1-week-dietary-supplement-regimen-sn.25744/

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Dec 8, 2023
Sorry, I just realized I didn't answer your main question: no, I never used any online pharmacy.
Another one for you, @restless.dreams is probably aware of this one (ships from Oceania)

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
It's hard to get all of the supplies.
I've got SN .
And figured I'd probably have to go out with just that .

I know that's definitely not ideal .
I've been taking comfort in the knowing at least that isn't for the lethality part.

It's to stop the first common failure of throwing up.

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Why is that, if I may ask?
Maybe I'm not quite understanding what you are asking.

It's simply because I don't have access to the others and don't know how to get access.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Dec 8, 2023
It's simply because I don't have access to the others and don't know how to get access.
Since we were discussing online pharmacies, I wondered if that solution could suit you

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
I'm not sure.
It's unlikely many would sell without a prescription.
Definitely something to look into though.
Not up to much right now.
Depression is trying to steal a lot at the moment.

I also have to look into a PO box now.
Another thing an online pharmacy won't like.
But...

The others I live with got informed delivery.
Which means that depending how that was marked it might look super suspicious and I can't just be sure to get to the package first.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Dec 8, 2023
I'm not sure.
It's unlikely many would sell without a prescription.
Definitely something to look into though.
Not up to much right now.
Depression is trying to steal a lot at the moment.

I also have to look into a PO box now.
Another thing an online pharmacy won't like.
But...

The others I live with got informed delivery.
Which means that depending how that was marked it might look super suspicious and I can't just be sure to get to the package first.
I can only give an advice about a discreet delivery: if a courier is involved, you may have it delivered to a pickup point (i.e. Mail Boxes Etc.). You could try to arrange such a shipment option with your dealer

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
I can only give an advice about a discreet delivery: if a courier is involved, you may have it delivered to a pickup point (i.e. Mail Boxes Etc.). You could try to arrange such a shipment option with your dealer
Yeah. I'm thinking of getting a PO box .
It will be both a different address and only in my name.
Which should bypass the informed delivery.
I still have to look at the cost.
It's apparently one of those I have to call or go to the location to get an idea of the price .

I've been looking into the Antiemetic Today.
Thanks for the help there.
I think I've probably found a source to try.
I'm going to start taking action on it Tomorrow.
Today is still about gathering more information.
Planning out the steps .
About considering things .

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
The following extract is quoted from the book "Guide to a humane self-chosen death" by wozz foundation.

"Some people recommend drugs designed to prevent motion sickness and car-sickness such as cinnarizine (Stugeron). These can be bought from many pharmacies and they work against nausea by dulling the organ of balance. But they are NOT effective against nausea caused by large quantities of drugs in the gastrointestinal tract. For this reason, we advise against the use of all medicines against travel-sickness. They offer insufficient protection against drug-induced vomiting. As another disadvantage, they often induce drowsiness which may compromise the proper carrying out of the self-chosen death."

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
The following extract is quoted from the book "Guide to a humane self-chosen death" by wozz foundation.

"Some people recommend drugs designed to prevent motion sickness and car-sickness such as cinnarizine (Stugeron). These can be bought from many pharmacies and they work against nausea by dulling the organ of balance. But they are NOT effective against nausea caused by large quantities of drugs in the gastrointestinal tract. For this reason, we advise against the use of all medicines against travel-sickness. They offer insufficient protection against drug-induced vomiting. As another disadvantage, they often induce drowsiness which may compromise the proper carrying out of the self-chosen death."
Good to know.
I think because of the help I got here , I may have found a source for one of the antiemetics listed in Vizzy's Bible .
I'm starting to take action on that.

Reactions: Endisclose
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Are Benzos absolutely necessary with the SN method or do you just need M?
Benzos aren't absolutely necessary. They just help with the anxiety and help achieve unconsciousness faster and to avoid experiencing the unpleasant symptoms of SN. I guess it can make it more peaceful so there's an advantage if one can get it.

With just the recommended amount of SN alone, the pph says unconsciousness happens around the 12th minute. This can stretch upto the 15th min. Problem is a lot of people have panicked and called for help in that time due to SI, and also if vomitting is there which can be expected around the 10 min mark. If SI is a big deal then benzos can help with that.

M is said to be more necessary than benzos from a vomitting point of view and helps keep the SN inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sullun
S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
Benzos aren't absolutely necessary. They just help with the anxiety and help achieve unconsciousness faster and to avoid experiencing the unpleasant symptoms of SN. I guess it can make it more peaceful so there's an advantage if one can get it.

With just the recommended amount of SN alone, the pph says unconsciousness happens around the 12th minute. This can stretch upto the 15th min. Problem is a lot of people have panicked and called for help in that time due to SI, and also if vomitting is there which can be expected around the 10 min mark. If SI is a big deal then benzos can help with that.

M is said to be more necessary than benzos from a vomitting point of view and helps keep the SN inside.
Thank you. This was very helpful. The way I feel now I don't think SI is going to be a problem but you never know as it can be very powerful, I guess.

So as long as I can get the SN, the M, and some good antacid I should be set. I reckon I'll follow the 48 hour regime as that looks to be more effective.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Thank you. This was very helpful. The way I feel now I don't think SI is going to be a problem but you never know as it can be very powerful, I guess.

So as long as I can get the SN, the M, and some good antacid I should be set. I reckon I'll follow the 48 hour regime as that looks to be more effective.

Moonicide took gabapentin, but I am not sure how much it really helped her.. It may be a possible alternative..

I think the tachycardia is what makes people panic after ingesting SN. Propranolol used to be part of the protocol and is suggested to alleviate the tachycardia and racing heart symptoms. I think the standard amount in the pph was 400 mg, but people who have ctb'ed have taken 200mg or 120 mg.. I think it was dropped as it was considered a "luxury item", but I think in the absence of Benzos it could be a valuable addition from an SI point of view..

With M, the Stat dose is less riskier and more effective than the 48 hour regime imo. I did some research into this a while ago.. you may possibly find this useful..

Reactions: Sullun
S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
Moonicide took gabapentin, but I am not sure how much it really helped her.. It may be a possible alternative..

I think the tachycardia is what makes people panic after ingesting SN. Propranolol used to be part of the protocol and is suggested to alleviate the tachycardia and racing heart symptoms. I think the standard amount in the pph was 400 mg, but people who have ctb'ed have taken 200mg or 120 mg.. I think it was dropped as it was considered a "luxury item", but I think in the absence of Benzos it could be a valuable addition from an SI point of view..

With M, the Stat dose is less riskier and more effective than the 48 hour regime imo. I did some research into this a while ago.. you may possibly find this useful..

Thank you for your help.

Reactions: Endisclose