• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
So here's my goodbye thread as promised!

My time is near and I would never leave without saying goodbye to all the lovely people I've encountered here. You have all been so sweet, kind, and supportive towards me. I've received such sweet messages from a few of you, and I've also made a few friends along the way... I've seen people come and go in such a short time frame. I've laughed, I've loved, and I have cried with you all.... With that being said, a sweet little angel had left me last month, @NeCkDeEp, throughout my journey on here. Let's take a moment to send her all of our love. May she finally be at peace. I told her as long as I am still here, I'll never forget her and I meant that. I also told her I'd being seeing her soon, and I meant that as well. So here's to you, my love. You are loved and you are missed.

I never expected to hold any sort of significance or meaning to this forum. I didn't expect to be loved, missed, or even cared about. I didn't expect to be a person a few of you looked forward to hearing from. I have never felt so loved until now... And it is all because of this community. Thank you so much for being a part of my journey, you have no idea how much this means to me. The time I've spent with you all means so much to me and I will always cherish it. I am very grateful to be spending my very final moments with you all... It's hard to feel alone when I'm surrounded by such kind souls, even given the circumstances that has brought us all here together. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

For those seeking recovery, may you all carry on with such stride and grace. I've seen so much progress that has been made by so many lovely members here and I am so proud of you. I will be cheering you on from the other side... For those seeking eternal sleep, may you finally obtain it. I wish everyone here a safe and peaceful journey, and may your final moments with us be filled with love. I'll save you the best spot on the bus!

May you all find peace in life and in death. :heart:
Thank you for loving and accepting me.
My heart is with you all, always. Please know that and please remember that. I'm sending you all of my love.

But with that being said, my departure isn't until Saturday at Midnight EST.
I will be keeping everyone updated until then, but thought creating a thread beforehand in case anyone wanted to say goodbye properly would be good to do.

For those curious, I'll be closely following Stan's SN guide, my regime is:
Day 1 & 2
8:00 A.M. -
1 X 10mg Meto
4:00 P.M. - 1 X 10mg Meto
12:00 A.M. - 1 X 10mg Meto

8:00 A.M.
- 1 X 10mg Meto
4:00 P.M. - 1 X 10mg Meto
4:00 P.M. - Begin fast
10:00 P.M. - Withdraw fluids
11:00 P.M. - 600mg of Ibuprofen - 800mg Gabapentin
11:15 P.M. - 3 X 10mg Meto
11:30 P.M. - 800mg Tagament
12:00 A.M. - SN drink - 25gms (One tablespoon) in 50 ml of plain water.

I'm doing an extra day of Meto to give my body time to adjust and in hopes it may lessen the chance of vomiting, but it's only for my own peace of mind.

Rena rossy

Rena rossy

will be blue
Dec 24, 2019
I have been here for a short period of time but I have noticed and read how kind you are, I am really sorry that you had to go through the hardships you had to endure but I do hope you are able to find the peace you seek and are able to do so without major inconveniences... Wish you the best and would have been nice to meet under different circumstances but it was good to get to meet you :hug:

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
We haven't spoken but I've seen you around and noticed what a kind soul you are. I'm sad to see you go. I'm sorry life brought you to this. I hope you'll find everything you seek on the other side. I'll be joining you the next day, so maybe we'll get to meet then.
And always remember it's ok to change your mind

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I have to say I will really miss seeing your posts and seeing you around. But at least you will find peace when that day comes. So much can always be said, so much is always said. It almost seems 'meaningless' at times, so just know that you too will be remembered and missed too! I knew this time was coming for a while. Still sad, but at least we all don't have a shock of 'omg it's in hours!', rather a warning of days.

I hope you have a peaceful departure.

gambardella

gambardella

De l'inconvénient d'être né
Dec 1, 2019
Your kindness in this community will be greatly missed. I might not be able to support you on d-day, but I will be sending you all my love as long as I can. I hope everything goes peacefully until Saturday and long after that.

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I'll definitely miss seeing your posts! You're right, so many people have left us recently. I wish things could be been different for you, you're a lovely person and you deserve better than you got. I hope all goes smoothly, I'll be keeping up with this thread. :heart: :hug:

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm so sad that you leave, Moonicide. You have cared for every tormented soul in this forum and spread love in every thread. You are my bipolar sister and I know your pain. Ever since I came here, you have shown your desire to embrace death, so I don't think there's anything I can say to you that can make you change your mind. I hope and know that you will sleep in peace among the stars.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
I'm always a bit conflicted when I see a good-bye thread - especially this one!

Your gentle ways will be missed here but I know that some souls are too special for this earth and must fly on.

I'm on the road this weekend, but I'll keep checking in as you prepare. You'll be in my thoughts.

As always, we're here for you, no matter what happens. If something happens and you stay with us longer, we'll celebrate that, too.

:heart:

nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
Once you reach the moon, go to the dark side, sneak up on the aliens who've been secretly residing there, throw a bomb made of sodium azide at them, hijack a UFO, fly at the speed of light to the God city galaxy, and be peaceful ever after. But I won't be as peaceful as you because I'll be missing you. Sooner or later, I'll ride a spaceship on SN fuel and see you then.
Screen Shot 2020 01 09 at 72617 AM

Last edited:
G

GHOST99

Jun 8, 2019
Seeing your name crossed out is going to be such an odd feeling! I wish it could've turned out different for a lovely soul such as yourself, but I understand your reasons and happy you'll be free of pain and suffering.

♥️Goodbye and good luck my dear, you will be missed deeply.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
This one really hurts. I haven't had an account for long but every time I saw your posts your unbiased kindness and love would bring a smile to my face, even if it was a sad one at times. I hope you find peace finally and I'm sorry you've had such a hard life. Hopefully the other side will be much kinder to you. Good luck and happy trails. I'll try to visit you after I head out myself.

enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
I never realized that I could miss and care about people I had never met, until I stumbled across this forum of beautiful souls.

You will be missed and loved and I am sending all positive energies your way moonicide!
if you need someone to talk to until your departure, I'm around.

I hope you have safe travels and enjoy the astrals <3
You deserve a mansion and a golden castle! *-*