• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
You are a amazing person and the times we have spoken I really enjoyed...thank you for listening to me venting and always being there to talk. You will be very missed by me and alot of us here... I really do hope you find peace.....

Sending you extra :heart: :heart: and:hug: :hug: :hug:

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Although we have had no direct contact, I believe I read every post you make and feel I do know you well.
No matter the horrors a thread may concern, you address the issue directly with kindness, sensitivity, love and compassion. I know the OP in each thread is permanently touched by you in a positive way, and even I feel more calm reading your loving postings. I support you entirely, but am a bit sad knowing we will be handing over our own beautiful soul, Moonicide, to another realm. I know, however, you will join the other SS dearly departed and do your work as a heavenly consoler to those left behind.

Enshadowed

Enshadowed

Dec 19, 2019
No matter what you do I wish you the best. That you find comfort, peace, and happiness wherever your energy travels to next.

You and so many others help make this place so welcoming and bring comfort to those of us that were/are searching for someone like ourselves. I do hope that you find the comfort that you have helped bring to other of us here.

RestingGirl23

RestingGirl23

Nov 2, 2019
Hello Moonicide, we've never talked directly to each other, but I recognized you from a few discussions that we've been on. Your post made me tear up in this almost empty cafe that I am at. You're a beautiful person, and I will remember you as such. We'll eventually see each other on the moon :hug: thank you for all your posts on this forum.

Sending love and hugs,

Resting Girl

less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
@Moonicide
we've never talked directly, but I appreciate your presence here. Your posts were always kind, intelligent and with compassion. I'll wish you that your regimen works well and without any side effects. I hope the SS community is giving you as much as possible comfort and support as you need in your remaining time. You know it's always possible to change the mind. I don't know if I'm on at the time of your departure (if it is your ultimate choice) so now I send love and hugs to you. (sadly it could be the last possibility) :heart::heart::heart::hug::hug::hug:

Please be careful with yourself.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm going to cry... Thank you so much for your kind words, all of you. I am beyond speechless. You have no idea how much you've all touched my heart and I will take it with me when I go. I hope I'm able to provide a little bit more of warmth and love until my time finally comes. :heart:

I didn't think leaving you all behind would be this difficult, but it has been. You are all so loved by me.

DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019
I will miss seeing you around here. Even though we never talked, you were so sweet and commented on many of my posts. You have always made me feel loved and wanted, whether you know it or not. You will be missed, and, if you somehow decide not to go through with it, everyone will be here waiting for you, to welcome you back home. I hope you find peace, my love❤️

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Oh Moonicide, you were one of the first people I noticed when I came here (well, when I came back). I immediately noticed how much of a kind, compassionate, diplomatic, intelligent, person you are. You have a soul that shines bright, and I am so glad that I got the chance to encounter you (even if it was only very briefly). Thank you for being you, seriously. You are so sweet. I will be at work when you board your rocket, so there's a chance I might miss your departure. I'm going to try to be able to check in, though. I wish you a tranquil journey amid the stars, and that your rocket ship sails smoothly to the moon. I have stargazing binoculars, I'll be keeping an eye out for you. :heart: Take care, and if you need anything we are always here.