• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
You are a amazing person and the times we have spoken I really enjoyed...thank you for listening to me venting and always being there to talk. You will be very missed by me and alot of us here... I really do hope you find peace.....

Sending you extra :heart: :heart: and:hug: :hug: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Papaya569, forever21 and 5 others
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Enjoy the time that remains, and it's ok to choose otherwise.. that said, wish you peace and a smooth ride should you proceed..

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, TheDevilsAngel, Sensei and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Not another one. Ive not spoken with you directly but seen your posts and the impact you've had on the forum as a whole. Good luck, find peace and I hope it's quickly over. We are here with you when the time comes.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, TheDevilsAngel, Sensei and 3 others
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
  • Love
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I've seen you around you joined around the same time as me. Even though I never spoke to you I feel like you're a friend. I hope you find your peace :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, TheDevilsAngel, Sensei and 2 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I'm sad to see you go :( I hope you rest peacefully.. you will be missed ❤ Sending hugs :hug:

• Love
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
wishing you peace and safe travels. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, TheDevilsAngel and Moonicide
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Although we have had no direct contact, I believe I read every post you make and feel I do know you well.
No matter the horrors a thread may concern, you address the issue directly with kindness, sensitivity, love and compassion. I know the OP in each thread is permanently touched by you in a positive way, and even I feel more calm reading your loving postings. I support you entirely, but am a bit sad knowing we will be handing over our own beautiful soul, Moonicide, to another realm. I know, however, you will join the other SS dearly departed and do your work as a heavenly consoler to those left behind.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, LetThereBeLight, TheDevilsAngel and 7 others
M

Mloureiro

Student
Oct 7, 2019
Another beautiful soul leaving.... may you find peace :heart:

• Love
HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
Thank you for coming. Thank you for allowing us to see such an amazing piece of the universe. You will forever live on inside us held up on a pedestal where you belong.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, TheDevilsAngel, Moonicide and 2 others
J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Sorry to see you go. May the Lord be with you. A48C3BDE 440C 4AE9 BBBF 4EA1D6631E3D

• Love
Reactions: cyberlordsumit, astro, Loner and 5 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
These get harder every time. I don't think we've spoke, but you're a kind person. It's gonna be hard seeing a line through your name. You're gonna truly be missed by all of us. Best wishes.

• Love
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Ah, so the day has come.
Hope everything goes well ❤️

• Love
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've enjoyed your posts and I'll miss seeing you around. I wish you could stay buy if this is your choice then I wish you well.

• Hugs
  • Love
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
You are unfailingly kind and compassionate.
Whatever you decide, we are here for you, and I hope that peace and comfort are always with you.:hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
N

Nnana

Dec 1, 2019
May you find the rest you need finally. I dream of the day I'll join in the eternal peace of non-existence.

• Love
Enshadowed

Enshadowed

Dec 19, 2019
No matter what you do I wish you the best. That you find comfort, peace, and happiness wherever your energy travels to next.

You and so many others help make this place so welcoming and bring comfort to those of us that were/are searching for someone like ourselves. I do hope that you find the comfort that you have helped bring to other of us here.

• Love
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
thank you for the kindness and compassion you've shared with us during the time you were here.
i'm sorry it's come to this, but i hope all goes well for you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, TheDevilsAngel, Hopeindeath! and 2 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I wish you everlasting peace. Thank you for being so kind to me.I enjoyed talking to you. Your one of the most kind lovely people I have met here. Sending you love and hugs my friend. ❤

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I will miss your posts. I hope things go smoothly for you and you find peace. :heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, TheDevilsAngel, Moonicide and 1 other person
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
sad to see you go, but regardless, i wish you a peaceful journey. may you reach the moon.

i'll really miss your posts.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
RestingGirl23

RestingGirl23

Nov 2, 2019
Hello Moonicide, we've never talked directly to each other, but I recognized you from a few discussions that we've been on. Your post made me tear up in this almost empty cafe that I am at. You're a beautiful person, and I will remember you as such. We'll eventually see each other on the moon :hug: thank you for all your posts on this forum.

Sending love and hugs,

Resting Girl

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, TheDevilsAngel, Goneforgood and 2 others
reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
@Moonicide Thank you for helping me in my time of need. Thank you for supporting others when they felt terrible. You were a source of inspiration and love for everyone here. I hope you find peace and comfort. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
@Moonicide
we've never talked directly, but I appreciate your presence here. Your posts were always kind, intelligent and with compassion. I'll wish you that your regimen works well and without any side effects. I hope the SS community is giving you as much as possible comfort and support as you need in your remaining time. You know it's always possible to change the mind. I don't know if I'm on at the time of your departure (if it is your ultimate choice) so now I send love and hugs to you. (sadly it could be the last possibility) :heart::heart::heart::hug::hug::hug:

Please be careful with yourself.

• Love
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm going to cry... Thank you so much for your kind words, all of you. I am beyond speechless. You have no idea how much you've all touched my heart and I will take it with me when I go. I hope I'm able to provide a little bit more of warmth and love until my time finally comes. :heart:

I didn't think leaving you all behind would be this difficult, but it has been. You are all so loved by me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, EmptyArms, Circles and 18 others
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Good luck. Wishing you strength, and a smooth voyage if the tide's ready for you.

• Love
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
It's not going to be the same around here with you gone , insightful and compassionate is how I would describe you , take care Moonicide :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Sensei and Moonicide
DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019
I will miss seeing you around here. Even though we never talked, you were so sweet and commented on many of my posts. You have always made me feel loved and wanted, whether you know it or not. You will be missed, and, if you somehow decide not to go through with it, everyone will be here waiting for you, to welcome you back home. I hope you find peace, my love❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Oh Moonicide, you were one of the first people I noticed when I came here (well, when I came back). I immediately noticed how much of a kind, compassionate, diplomatic, intelligent, person you are. You have a soul that shines bright, and I am so glad that I got the chance to encounter you (even if it was only very briefly). Thank you for being you, seriously. You are so sweet. I will be at work when you board your rocket, so there's a chance I might miss your departure. I'm going to try to be able to check in, though. I wish you a tranquil journey amid the stars, and that your rocket ship sails smoothly to the moon. I have stargazing binoculars, I'll be keeping an eye out for you. :heart: Take care, and if you need anything we are always here.

• Love
  • Hugs
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Lovely post, Moonicide. We haven't talked, but I've always seen you buzzing around spreading kindness, and now I hope your journey is kind to you. Peaceful days and flight to you when it is time.

• Love