• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
I saw this thread earlier which linked to a video by Dr. Philip Nitschke that spoke about the use of SN as a peaceful pill.

One thing that really stood out to me in this video was at about 17 minutes in, he mentions a 1-week dietary supplement regimen prior to ingesting SN to increase the effectiveness. The name of the substance was hard to catch so I had to rewatch it a few times to get it, but I believe it was Phytic acid.

So, let's get on the topic of a 1-week dietary supplement regimen.

Phytic acid is essentially an enzyme inhibitor.
If you don't know already what an enzyme is, it's basically a substance that helps a reaction take place.
In the case of ingesting SN, we are in a battle with the enzyme Methemoglobin Reductase.
Methemoglobin Reductase works to convert the Methemoglobin back into Hemoglobin.
If you understand the premise of SN already, you know that you are hoping to convert enough Hemoglobin into Methemoglobin at a fast enough rate that the Methemoglobin overrules the Hemoglobin in the blood. The rate is crucial because Methemoglobin Reductase is constantly converting Methemoglobin back into Hemoglobin.
In simple terms: It means that you want to convert the oxygen carrying molecules into molecules that cannot carry oxygen in our body, so eventually we die from lack of oxygen. But, to do that we must convert the oxygen carrying molecules into ones that don't carry oxygen at a fast enough rate, because this process is always being reversed thanks to an annoying enzyme. smh.
Now, we're in luck because there is something we can do about it.
We can inhibit (meaning to restrain) that bastard Methemoglobin Reductase.
Now to do this, we need an enzyme inhibitor.
Now like... where can I those? Good question.
After doing a bit of research, I ran into many articles (mostly being repeats, but this is still significant) about Inhibition of NADH-methemoglobin reductase by organic phosphates.
I have linked the article so you can read it yourself, but the most important part is this:
The inhibitory effect of inositol hexaphosphate on the enzyme is associated with a perturbation in the reactivity of essential sulfhydryl group(s) on the enzyme. It is suggested that the interaction of the organic phosphate with the enzyme as well as with the substrate is significant in determining the overall rate of methemoglobin reduction.
Now, I'm no doctor or anything. But if what I'm reading is true, this means we can inhibit that bastard at last using an organic phosphate known as inositol hexaphosphate.
Do a quick google search for this molecule, and you find this as a dietary supplement generally used to treat cancer and heart disease (ironic, am I right?).
You can order capsules from a crap ton of places on the web, including amazon and eBay.
If you're paying attention, you might realize that I begun this thread talking about Phytic acid, as recommended by Dr. Philip Nitschke.
Well simply, Phytic acid is also known as inositol hexaphosphate, or even sometimes goes under the name IP6 (referring to 6 phosphates).
So, by looking up any of these names you can find readily available find capsules that will inhibit Methemoglobin Reductase.

So what? Can't you CTB without this junk?

Yes, you would be right. But, to CTB without this junk, it requires that you consume a larger dose of SN.
While, this may not be a problem for everyone, it in theory, can decrease the symptoms of SN poisoning.
The most vulnerable symptom being vomiting. As, the SN needs to be absorbed as much as possible into your system. vomiting = boohooo :(
Also, in theory, you could decrease the time it takes to reach death because you are no longer fighting back the enzyme Methemoglobin Reductase.
So, win - win, right?
Well YES! :D
The only risk of consuming Phytic Acid is decreased absorption of minerals. Which of course, consuming on a long-term basis (over years or more), could result in malnutrition. But I don't think that even applies to this topic.
Phytic Acid is found naturally foods like: Almonds, Beans, Brazil Nuts, Hazelnuts, and Lentils
So no risk of consuming it there, cause you're already getting some amount from just eating.
One thing I would like to note is that Phytic acid has a pH of ∼6-7, so it wouldn't be a concern of offsetting the pH in your stomach (which is ∼1.5-3.5 pH).
And if you know anything about the pH scale, 7 is neutral.

Conclusion and Method
Thank you, if you got to the end of this, it means a lot that you could find anything I wrote even slightly interesting.

If you're planning on taking SN, this is something you may wish to consider.
It would simply involve taking the supplement for a full week prior to consuming SN, as per recommended by Dr. Nitschke.

Please note, that is information is purely up for discussion. I am by no means condoning the consumption of Phytic acid. There just isn't really any direct studies to speak about how it could react with someone consuming SN.

Let me know what you guys think.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Oh nooooooooooo more complication..should be interesting to see where this thread goes...

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
This purely was intended to be discussion, rather than suggestion. More research would be needed to take something like this into serious account. I totally agree with you, sometimes sticking it with simple method gives best results
Yeah discussion is fair enough for sure...glad u took my off the cuff comment lightly- in the way is was intended :)

Reactions: deathbyginger
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Works in much the same way as an antacid would...but them a member told me that Nitschke changed his mind about using bicabonate later on- I can not confirm if this is true or not...but it can certainly be used as an antacid for general usage- so I dont see why it wouldnt apply in this case.

Reactions: LonelyLight
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Perfectly valid. PN did promote it and it's out there on the interweb for people to find. This is where in a thread I wrote and in the subsequent comments that followed it that I now give a curious view to the regimen. An example being to give yourself an overdose of a beta blocker which would do more harm than good. For info, I believe he has stopped talking about this in more recent publications but more than happy to be educated/corrected on that statement. technically he could be right about it. My mind says 'Hey, you are taking over twice the lethal amount of SN required. I don't think you will have any problems making Methemoglobin as it is'. But the facts he is saying are correct.

I would always advise a bit of research on your own and be satisfied through external medical resources that really are not that hard to find. Just takes a bit of time and effort. @deathbyginger should be given praise as it is evidence that a member is looking seriously into the method and wants to find out more for themselves rather than be spoonfed.

Last edited:
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I saw this thread earlier which linked to a video by Dr. Philip Nitschke that spoke about the use of SN as a peaceful pill.

One thing that really stood out to me in this video was at about 17 minutes in, he mentions a 1-week dietary supplement regimen prior to ingesting SN to increase the effectiveness. The name of the substance was hard to catch so I had to rewatch it a few times to get it, but I believe it was Phytic acid.

So, let's get on the topic of a 1-week dietary supplement regimen.

Phytic acid is essentially an enzyme inhibitor.
If you don't know already what an enzyme is, it's basically a substance that helps a reaction take place.
In the case of ingesting SN, we are in a battle with the enzyme Methemoglobin Reductase.
Methemoglobin Reductase works to convert the Methemoglobin back into Hemoglobin.
If you understand the premise of SN already, you know that you are hoping to convert enough Hemoglobin into Methemoglobin at a fast enough rate that the Methemoglobin overrules the Hemoglobin in the blood. The rate is crucial because Methemoglobin Reductase is constantly converting Methemoglobin back into Hemoglobin.
In simple terms: It means that you want to convert the oxygen carrying molecules into molecules that cannot carry oxygen in our body, so eventually we die from lack of oxygen. But, to do that we must convert the oxygen carrying molecules into ones that don't carry oxygen at a fast enough rate, because this process is always being reversed thanks to an annoying enzyme. smh.
Now, we're in luck because there is something we can do about it.
We can inhibit (meaning to restrain) that bastard Methemoglobin Reductase.
Now to do this, we need an enzyme inhibitor.
Now like... where can I those? Good question.
After doing a bit of research, I ran into many articles (mostly being repeats, but this is still significant) about Inhibition of NADH-methemoglobin reductase by organic phosphates.
I have linked the article so you can read it yourself, but the most important part is this:

Now, I'm no doctor or anything. But if what I'm reading is true, this means we can inhibit that bastard at last using an organic phosphate known as inositol hexaphosphate.
Do a quick google search for this molecule, and you find this as a dietary supplement generally used to treat cancer and heart disease (ironic, am I right?).
You can order capsules from a crap ton of places on the web, including amazon and eBay.
If you're paying attention, you might realize that I begun this thread talking about Phytic acid, as recommended by Dr. Philip Nitschke.
Well simply, Phytic acid is also known as inositol hexaphosphate, or even sometimes goes under the name IP6 (referring to 6 phosphates).
So, by looking up any of these names you can find readily available find capsules that will inhibit Methemoglobin Reductase.

So what? Can't you CTB without this junk?

Yes, you would be right. But, to CTB without this junk, it requires that you consume a larger dose of SN.
While, this may not be a problem for everyone, it in theory, can decrease the symptoms of SN poisoning.
The most vulnerable symptom being vomiting. As, the SN needs to be absorbed as much as possible into your system. vomiting = boohooo :(
Also, in theory, you could decrease the time it takes to reach death because you are no longer fighting back the enzyme Methemoglobin Reductase.
So, win - win, right?
Well YES! :D
The only risk of consuming Phytic Acid is decreased absorption of minerals. Which of course, consuming on a long-term basis (over years or more), could result in malnutrition. But I don't think that even applies to this topic.
Phytic Acid is found naturally foods like: Almonds, Beans, Brazil Nuts, Hazelnuts, and Lentils
So no risk of consuming it there, cause you're already getting some amount from just eating.
One thing I would like to note is that Phytic acid has a pH of ∼6-7, so it wouldn't be a concern of offsetting the pH in your stomach (which is ∼1.5-3.5 pH).
And if you know anything about the pH scale, 7 is neutral.

Conclusion and Method
Thank you, if you got to the end of this, it means a lot that you could find anything I wrote even slightly interesting.

If you're planning on taking SN, this is something you may wish to consider.
It would simply involve taking the supplement for a full week prior to consuming SN, as per recommended by Dr. Nitschke.

Please note, that is information is purely up for discussion. I am by no means condoning the consumption of Phytic acid. There just isn't really any direct studies to speak about how it could react with someone consuming SN.

Let me know what you guys think.
Thank you so much for sharing this research with us! This is what I love about this place. Everyone is willing to share what they've learned with everyone else.
I'm going to check into this and see if it's right for my plans.
By the way, I loved As Told By Ginger! That's one of those Nickelodeon shows that I really miss. :heart:

deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
Perfectly valid. PN did promote it and it's out there on the interweb for people to find. This is where in a thread I wrote and in the subsequent comments that followed it that I now give a curious view to the regimen. An example being to give yourself an overdose of a beta blocker which would do more harm than good. For info, I believe he has stopped talking about this in more recent publications but more than happy to be educated/corrected on that statement. technically he could be right about it. My mind says 'Hey, you are taking over twice the lethal amount of SN required. I don't think you will have any problems making Methemoglobin as it is'. But the facts he is saying are correct.

I would always advise a bit of research on your own and be satisfied through external medical resources that really are not that hard to find. Just takes a bit of time and effort. @deathbyginger should be given praise as it is evidence that a member is looking seriously into the method and wants to find out more for themselves rather than be spoonfed.

Thank you, @Stan, it means a lot being that I looked up to you as inspiration on this forum. I love the way you present content in a way that people can modify to their own self.

I plan to do more research on more of PN's ideas. He is a really smart guy, but I find the problem is that he doesn't source enough of his information so it is up to us to breakdown, an example being my thread.

With that being said, I plan to further my research on this topic, as I hope to advocate a method that could lead to a 'peacefuller' pill.
Looks like you could just eat a lot of almonds the week before.

You're right actually, you could consume more almonds and any of other of these foods here to increase your Phytic Acid intake. This should be noted for those who don't want to take the extra step of purchasing a supplement, but still wanting to take the extra step of precaution.

Source: Phytic Acid 101: Everything You Need to Know
Food% of Phytic Acid (dry weight)
Almonds0.4-9.4
Beans0.6-2.4
Brazil nuts0.3-6.3
Hazelnuts0.2-0.9
Lentils0.3-1.5
Maize, corn0.7-2.2
Peanuts0.2-4.5
Peas0.2-1.2
Rice0.1-1.1
Rice brain2.6-8.7
Sesame seeds1.4-5.4
Soybeans1.0-2.2
Tofu0.1-2.9
Walnuts0.2-6.7
Wheat0.4-1.4
Wheat bran2.1-7.3
Wheat germ1.1-3.9

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Thank you for your kind words :smiling:

Not exactly a hardship to get portions of those food types in your daily diet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Thanks for the research, much appreciated. I remember phytic acid being mentioned way back when but was then dropped from the ppeh.

deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for the research, much appreciated. I remember phytic acid being mentioned way back when but was then dropped from the ppeh.
My pleasure!
I question why it may have been dropped from the handbook. I would think the most logical reason would be the lack of research.

In my opinion, this is much less of a regimen and much more of a suggestion. You don't have to take this supplement for 'exactly' a week prior to your ideal CTB date; you could take it a month in advanced and it still will provide the same benefits.

I will be updating the thread over the next while to reflect new research and ideas I come across.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Thanks and praises, @deathbyginger!

PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

I wish I were a princess.
Dec 31, 2019
The pH of the stomach always goes up with meals, and always comes back down when your stomach is empty. Foods that "affect" your body's "pH" is a scam. It regulates itself.

Reactions: Quarky00
deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
The pH of the stomach always goes up with meals, and always comes back down when your stomach is empty. Foods that "affect" your body's "pH" is a scam. It regulates itself.
I think you've read this incorrectly, have another look!

Reactions: autumnal
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
thank you for taking your time to research this! i already eat a lot of nuts (insert you are what you eat joke) but i've stocked up on some more, just in case.

• Love
deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
thank you for taking your time to research this! i already eat a lot of nuts (insert you are what you eat joke) but i've stocked up on some more, just in case.
Truly my pleasure! It's a great idea if you're planning to go with the SN method, because it's not exactly hard to include a few more nuts into your diet if you're already a nut bag:wink:

If you have the spare money, go for an IP-6 supplement and that'll save you the crunching!

deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
I think it's easier to take the supplement since all you need to do is swallow it with water. :)
Agreed! Also the benefit of taking the supplement would be getting a larger dose of the Phytic acid into your system. Would serve as powerful potentiator :)
But for those looking for an easy way to get more, including those foods into your diet can be effective

• Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Agreed! Also the benefit of taking the supplement would be getting a larger dose of the Phytic acid into your system. Would serve as powerful potentiator :)
But for those looking for an easy way to get more, including those foods into your diet can be effective
I had to experiment with both almonds and the supplements to come to a conclusion lol

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Thank you for researching this. It is very informative. I will definitely add this to my notes for the SN method. Thanks!