• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

The Blackangel

The Blackangel

Nyiach des uti nesi deh ahy.
Nov 3, 2018
You don't. Go back in your house, let it either cool down or warm up depending on what season it is. Then go back outside for a few minutes to take more pics.

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Is it an older iPhone? Because if it is, maybe the battery needs to be replaced. It's dumb though because only Apple or Apple authorized service center can tell you if the battery needs to replaced for sure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I wasn't clear - I meant how long have you had the phone, how long has it been in use? If the phone, no matter the model, has been in use for 2 or more years, I'd say there's a good chance the battery is causing the problem you describe.

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I wasn't clear - I meant how long have you had the phone, how long has it been in use? If the phone, no matter the model, has been in use for 2 or more years, I'd say there's a good chance the battery is causing the problem you describe.
Less than a year.