• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I will most likely take SN tonight, we never know with SI , i will test it in 1 hour. And take it in 1 hour 30 minutes.

Thanks for being there , it seems unreal , i will try to let you know but i dont know if i prefer to just shut off my phone to not call emergency service.

Im doing the vizzy test, hopefully my SN is good.

Thanks for the site, the members and the moderators.

I will try to keep you posted.

Im doing it in my bed with clean bed sheets.

If it fail , im set on carbon monoxide in a tent next month which is more complicated.

Last edited:
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
You have the courage to do something I can't. It's so hard to be alive, but it's so hard to die.
You are right , last year i went to hospital , i told the doc , i cannot live because its too hard now but i cannot die because im scared of killing myself ,lol.

The look he gave me lol , he make sure i was not gonna ctb that night ,gave me 1 ativan , and psychiatry appointment the next morning but never had the appointement, the had too much case.

So good for taking care of us , ask help they say.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
So far so good lol , i will try to post picture of my oxygen going down. Does anybody know at which level we loose consciousness.

I think 85 or less according to one previous attempt from a user.

My bpm is good so far under 100, I took 3mg of clozanepam, that helps.

Attachments

• 20240405_214348.jpg
    20240405_214348.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I will take 2 meto soon , i dont want to take 3 since im skinny, im on the 48 hours regimen , and meto works good so far. I usually wake up with nausea but not this morning.

Im on a 12 hours fast , im not that hungry , i had a big breakfast.

2 metos taken. Will test SN in 20 minutes.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I will test it now, im so scared even though its IC product, but 1 bag was kept in a safe for 1 year and the other one in my pharmacy cabinet. I will use the one in my safe , it was untouch for almost 1 year.

I dont know about the test stripe , the nitrite is max but there is a small amount of nitrate, is it bad ?
2 drinks ready
Drank

Attachments

• 20240405_225801.jpg
    20240405_225801.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
I will test it now, im so scared even though its IC product, but 1 bag was kept in a safe for 1 year and the other one in my pharmacy cabinet. I will use the one in my safe , it was untouch for almost 1 year.

I dont know about the test stripe , the nitrite is max but there is a small amount of nitrate, is it bad ?
2 drinks ready
Drank
I hope you find peace. How are you feeling?

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
I recently joined but I've lurked. I wish you the best and I'm so sorry for whatever you experienced. You're not alone. I hope to do the same soon. Please be at peace 💙

I also told a therapist last week I'm searching for a new way. She didn't say anything. Froze. That's good so they leave us alone. I'm skipping that appointment too. Please go well.

Last edited:
Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
it's >>10 minutes since you drank sn, so if you didn't call for help, you are already unconscious and will probably never read this message, but still, hope it wasn't too uncomfortable and you found the eternal rest you sought, goodbye!