• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
175 bpm that must hurt 😢
Having been there myself due to my heart condition, it's not painful but to someone whose never experienced, you'd make the assumption that it does. At that bpm, you feel really light-headed and feel like breathing comes with a little difficulty than normal so coupled with the benzos, OP possibly passed out faster.

Seeing gb threads never gets easier but I hope the Gonnerr found peace.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Having been there myself due to my heart condition, it's not painful but to someone whose never experienced, you'd make the assumption that it does. At that bpm, you feel really light-headed and feel like breathing comes with a little difficulty than normal so coupled with the benzos, OP possibly passed out faster.
I suffer from SVT and when my heart rate goes above 200 it's really painful but yes I agree 175 it's just discomfort rather than pain

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I suffer from SVT and when my heart rate goes above 200 it's really painful but yes I agree 175 it's just discomfort rather than pain
Superventricular tachycardia, damn then you definitely know what's this about but above 200 is venturing into Ventricular Fibrillation territory, that is where i imagine chest pain will be more prominent. I've only been as high as 170 a few times, mainly had palpitations along with my heart going as high as 140 if I don't take Beta-blockers on any given day.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024

Seeing gb threads never gets easier but I hope the Gonnerr found peace.
Thank you for letting us know. I didn't want to think he was in pain from increased heart rate. I can't get access to benzos so don't know what I'll do about that part, but glad he didn't feel it or quickly passed out.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I can't get access to benzos so don't know what I'll do about that part, but glad he didn't feel it.
The hardest part about sn, before worrying about falling unconscious or the time it takes are symptoms like tachycardia because they will naturally induce panic, further exacerbated by the fact that you know you've ingested something that has all the potential to cause your death.

For those who managed to still ctb despite not having benzos tells me that their si was rather low or the symptoms were manageable enough until time to unconsciousness.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
The hardest part about sn, before worrying about falling unconscious or the time it takes are symptoms like tachycardia because they will naturally induce panic, further exacerbated by the fact that you know you've ingested something that has all the potential to cause your death.

For those who managed to still ctb despite not having benzos tells me that their si was rather low or the symptoms were manageable enough until time to unconsciousness.
Its the one thing I can't find medication for or something OTC that will be strong enough to relax the body during the process. It's normal to panic, but this is one of the best methods over hanging and others. I'm happy for him as he must've been really suffering for years.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024

Propranolol could help lower that though right?

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you and us all to this most unfortunate crossroads... I hope you find freedom from all the inevitable sufferings, torments and vicissitudes of life.

Last edited:
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Superventricular tachycardia, damn then you definitely know what's this about but above 200 is venturing into Ventricular Fibrillation territory, that is where i imagine chest pain will be more prominent. I've only been as high as 170 a few times, mainly had palpitations along with my heart going as high as 140 if I don't take Beta-blockers on any given day.

Its the one thing I can't find medication for or something OTC that will be strong enough to relax the body during the process. It's normal to panic, but this is one of the best methods over hanging and others. I'm happy for him as he must've been really suffering for years.

Propranolol could help lower that though right?

FFS, can you guys show a little more respect and STOP talking about method details on a GBT. He/She needs words of consolation and nothing else. PM eachother or start another thread if you wanna compare details.

Farewell @gonner and I'm so sorry life screwed you. May death bring you peace. 😢

Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
Wish I had seen this earlier, I thought u had a couple of weeks left in this world before you wanted to depart. I guess the pain got too much. Rest in peace ❤

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I know you will never see this but I needed to say goodbye one more time. 😥
I hope you are at peace now. Wishing you all the love you couldn't find here. :heart::hug::heart::hug::happy: