• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Feel like I'm posting so often at the moment but I'm just so lonely. There's no-one I can talk to at all.

I did used to have people I could talk to but I've served my purpose, like a dud battery.

The truth is, for other people, you exist to fulfil some desire in them.

You exist to elevate their own personal status in some way, to perform their own image of themself through you.

What matters to them is how they see themselves and how you influence or effect that.

There are those who want you to entertain them. When you are shining they love you. When you don't, they discard you.

Then there are those who want to keep you depressed because it serves them to either look after you or look down upon you.

Just my take of what I've observed in my near 50 years on the planet.

migimortis

migimortis

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Feel like I'm posting so often at the moment but I'm just so lonely. There's no-one I can talk to at all.

I did used to have people I could talk to but I've served my purpose, like a dud battery.

The truth is, for other people, you exist to fulfil some desire in them.

You exist to elevate their own personal status in some way, to perform their own image of themself through you.

What matters to them is how they see themselves and how you influence or effect that.

There are those who want you to entertain them. When you are shining they love you. When you don't, they discard you.

Then there are those who want to keep you depressed because it serves them to either look after you or look down upon you.

Just my take of what I've observed in my near 50 years on the planet.
I've also came to the same conclusion. There is no true love. There is nothing. Only naivete.

If you can amuse them with jokes they will enjoy your company. If you can arouse them with your body they will enjoy your flesh. If you can shower them with money and gifts they will enjoy your wealth. If you can teach them trivia they will enjoy your knowledge.

But which of these 4 things are truly you? None of them.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
50 years in this selfish and dysfunctional world sounds like agony. I should've gone at 20 when I first gave it a serious thought. I'm 31 now and not much has changed regarding my views on the world since, and I gave it a fair shot. What I realised is when all is said and done, ultimately you're on your own. If you manage to create a safe space for yourself with money, power and influence, you can survive, else you're doomed to varying degrees of misery.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
50 years in this selfish and dysfunctional world sounds like agony. I should've gone at 20 when I first gave it a serious thought. I'm 31 now and not much has changed regarding my views on the world since, and I gave it a fair shot. What I realised is when all is said and done, ultimately you're on your own. If you manage to create a safe space for yourself with money, power and influence, you can survive, else you're doomed to varying degrees of misery.
Yes i stopped living and started painfully existing aged 24. I should have ended it then. And had peaceful means been readily available, maybe I would have done. That's the only thing that ever stops me, not having a pain free reliable method.
Life shouldn't feel like a tightrope should it? Should feel like a wonderful trapeze.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree, society is absolutely awful and I hate at how these are the same people who say that life is unfair as well when they contribute to the world being unfair

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
After decades of being an outcast bullied, rejected, ignored, treated like dirt, it has made me feel resentful and even mad at the world.

Society simply does not exist to me, I lock myself in the room and shut the world out. Nobody can hurt me anymore

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I agree but that includes everyone- you and me also. Otherwise, you wouldn't care who you hung around with- right? You'd be friends with everyone. Everyone would be equal. You'd value conversations about everything the same. That clearly isn't the case though. We likely all have people we 'click' with more than others.

Maybe we have a shared interest with them. Maybe we've both suffered in a similar way in life, so we feel empathy and compadre with one another. We recognise that we can help and support one another.

Basically, I think we all use one another- yes. But maybe, the more equal the effort and benefits are felt between the two people, the less they feel they are being used. I'm not sure it's always a malicious thing- although, sometimes, I suppose it is.

I don't know that it's unnatural though. Why would you remain friends with someone you no longer feel all that comfortable being around? Why would you remain friends if you felt like you were being used all the time?

I guess the ideal is to be as close to yourself as you can be and hope someone accepts you for what you are. If we have to put on an act to maintain a friendship, it isn't going to be sustainable.

Or, I guess we have to accept we have friends for different situations. Some people are fair weather friends. They only want to be around you when you're up. Others like to dwell on problems. I guess then, we make a choice. Either we reject them all together because they won't accept us in all our different moods or, we use them just as they use us when we'll both benefit.

I can't really be bothered with friendship now. Unfortunately, I'm more of the all or nothing approach.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
I agree but that includes everyone- you and me also. Otherwise, you wouldn't care who you hung around with- right? You'd be friends with everyone. Everyone would be equal. You'd value conversations about everything the same. That clearly isn't the case though. We likely all have people we 'click' with more than others.

Maybe we have a shared interest with them. Maybe we've both suffered in a similar way in life, so we feel empathy and compadre with one another. We recognise that we can help and support one another.

Basically, I think we all use one another- yes. But maybe, the more equal the effort and benefits are felt between the two people, the less they feel they are being used. I'm not sure it's always a malicious thing- although, sometimes, I suppose it is.

I don't know that it's unnatural though. Why would you remain friends with someone you no longer feel all that comfortable being around? Why would you remain friends if you felt like you were being used all the time?

I guess the ideal is to be as close to yourself as you can be and hope someone accepts you for what you are. If we have to put on an act to maintain a friendship, it isn't going to be sustainable.

Or, I guess we have to accept we have friends for different situations. Some people are fair weather friends. They only want to be around you when you're up. Others like to dwell on problems. I guess then, we make a choice. Either we reject them all together because they won't accept us in all our different moods or, we use them just as they use us when we'll both benefit.

I can't really be bothered with friendship now. Unfortunately, I'm more of the all or nothing approach.
You make some great points and that why i prefer animals, there's no pretence is there? We all know where we stand.
After decades of being an outcast bullied, rejected, ignored, treated like dirt, it has made me feel resentful and even mad at the world.

Society simply does not exist to me, I lock myself in the room and shut the world out. Nobody can hurt me anymore
I hear you x

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
dreambound

dreambound

Student
Dec 14, 2021
It would have been so much better had society & parents given us a realistic insight of the complexities of relationship.
rather than us having to wade thru all the misleading information & disillusionment....

....Its fairly clear that marriage is somewhat of a failure....you can't maintain your mask in a marriage-type situation , you can
try, but you will eventually catch each other out by being yourself, until one of you dreams of greener pastures & your
new 'friend' will be like your old 'friend' wearing a different hat........& you wonder why you didn't figure this relationship
stuff out sooner.....

Last edited: