• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
my iPhone keeps turning off when I try and take pictures outside. It says low battery even if though it was originally on 30%...

Reactions: Kirakishou, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Red star
The Blackangel

The Blackangel

Nyiach des uti nesi deh ahy.
Nov 3, 2018
It could be the temperature. Cold will zap your phone quickly, the same as severe heat.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BurningLights
The Blackangel

The Blackangel

Nyiach des uti nesi deh ahy.
Nov 3, 2018
You don't. Go back in your house, let it either cool down or warm up depending on what season it is. Then go back outside for a few minutes to take more pics.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BurningLights
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
You don't. Go back in your house, let it either cool down or warm up depending on what season it is. Then go back outside for a few minutes to take more pics.
But it's 10 Celsius... (50F). That's not 'cold'.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Is it an older iPhone? Because if it is, maybe the battery needs to be replaced. It's dumb though because only Apple or Apple authorized service center can tell you if the battery needs to replaced for sure.

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Is it an older iPhone? Because if it is, maybe the battery needs to be replaced. It's dumb though because only Apple or Apple authorized service center can tell you if the battery needs to replaced for sure.
6s

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I wasn't clear - I meant how long have you had the phone, how long has it been in use? If the phone, no matter the model, has been in use for 2 or more years, I'd say there's a good chance the battery is causing the problem you describe.

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I wasn't clear - I meant how long have you had the phone, how long has it been in use? If the phone, no matter the model, has been in use for 2 or more years, I'd say there's a good chance the battery is causing the problem you describe.
Less than a year.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Because it's just as depressed and withdrawn as we are.

Reactions: Schopenhauer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anon1337 and 1 other person
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Because it's just as depressed and withdrawn as we are.
Thank god. I forgot I was on a suicide forum for a minute there. Lol. I was like...what is this? Where am I?

Reactions: Schopenhauer, Jen Erik, Lra888 and 2 others