• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

spixs_macaw

waiting for a miracle
Sep 28, 2022
at this point mainly a lack of energy. I got rough plan in mind on how I want to do it but I still need to refine it. I already failed in the past and I'll never forget the feeling waken up a few days later and dealing with my disappointed parents and scared siblings.

M

mojabaka

Student
Apr 20, 2022
I'm broke and live with my mother so can't access SN. But I'm also afraid because some people on this forum claim that SN is painful. I would go to Dignitas but it costs like 10k Euros and they can still reject you after you paid the first fee which is around 4k. I have the feeling that I will be stuck being misaeable until I die naturally. I seeiously wish the "vaccine" just killed me.

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23
Heartaches

Heartaches

You tried your best with me, I know
May 6, 2021
My friends, even if I don't get to see them often; reading, music, drawing, writing; My mom and my dog, I don't want them to be sad; food, taking photos of the sky, not being able to accept death yet.

• Hugs
J

JealousOfTheElderly

Max Azzarello was a hero and a martyr.
Aug 28, 2020
Fear of reincarnation and coming back to where I left off keeps me from offing myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leaf23 and liana
Inferno

Inferno

Jan 9, 2023
Not accomplishing anything. I still have things I need to do before my end.

• Hugs
onceuponadec

onceuponadec

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
Dec 23, 2022
My grandparents, they still need me. My GM just broke her hip 2 weeks ago and needs help to recover. My GF had a stroke and a heart attack, he is getting better but needs help with things throughout the day and his memory is not the best anymore.

They are the only reason I'm hanging on.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: leaf23 and affinity
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Waiting for my mother to pay me back a lot of money (2k) so I can try to get back into my hobby I lost interest in last year, even though it will not even come close to make up for the fact that I was born the wrong sex. It won't keep me alive until natural causes would kill me off, and at best it will delay my CTB by about a few months.

• Hugs
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
My best friend is pregnant and we've been reconnecting. I just don't want to break her heart when she's carrying or immediately after becoming a new mom.

I have a lot coming my way next year that should spell out recovery. I just need to give this one more year to see if it's possible to turn it around.

I have a date set in May 2024 to make the final determination.
I'm giving life one more year to unfuck itself too, been an incredibly bad and gruelling recent couple of years and I can only take so much seems like
My kids, my business goals, and the hope that I might enjoy or even be able to tolerate and deal with life again someday (for the past couple of years it's become so awful and difficult that it's lost a lot of meaning)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
Meds help a bit. I started taking long walks , my anxiety is high but i might succssid in getting a job in few months if i lessen my anxiety a bit with few other factors improved. loneliness, depression and having no value is heartbreaking having to deal with violence and life trapped in a meaningless hierarchy of dominance. If i keep patient i might get get my chance to avoid cbt.

• Hugs
W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
My wife, My daughter, and the Philadelphia Eagles, can't go until I see if they get to the Super Bowl...

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23 and stermc
EternalOblivion

EternalOblivion

But does anything matter if you're already dead?
Jan 13, 2023
Aside from fear of botching an attempt, I suppose mere curiosity is enough. Occasionally I will ask myself: … but what if it does get better? At this point, I'm not sure if that's delusion or stubbornness on my part.

• Hugs
Reactions: affinity and leaf23
arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
Might sound dumb, but Final Fantasy XVI isn't out yet. Can't die until I play that, and after that - I can't die until I play Persona 6, and then so on and so forth. Thinking like this, as stupid as it may seem, saved my life last year. I lost a lot of friends, and my family have always hurt me, so this hobby is all I have left.
Life gets hard, and I often do have periods of feeling hopeful before returning to suicidal ideation, but even if I regret not ending things sooner, I don't want to give up. I don't want to throw away my chance at life, no matter how bad things get, I can always get stronger. I deserve to see another day. Even if things get worse, I hope I have the strength to carry on. If not then, I tried my best, and I'll be content with that. Everybody has a limit.

Last edited:
Reactions: maybemaybemaybe
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
Some days ago I would say "my family" (and they still kind of do keep me from doing it), but I am reconsidering it and I think I am ready. There is no need for me to be here anymore. I know they will be fine and they expect me to do it someday, so.. yep. Guess it's almost time.

• Aww..
Reactions: epic
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Hoping my diagnosis would be wrong + would traumatize my family/friends + SI + some damn good pizza .

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I love my partner and don't want them to have to lose me.

• Hugs
knowheretorun

knowheretorun

Apr 11, 2022
well first off, it's in human nature to cling onto life. evolution wouldn't happen without that. in my experience though, it's mainly just a general tiredness and fear of pain/agony. can barely call myself functional, i would not last a day on a job. i will never be able to go through, since i would describe my life experience as wanting to get away and disappear, hibernate until things go right, be trapped in a bubble with dopamine fuel like the internet, videogames etc etc. so yeah just neetbuxxing. if only it was that easy.

• Hugs
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
Well I'm m chronicly depressed, agoraphobic, have psychotic symptômes, suffered complex trauma, can experience mood swings ostracized, alone. What's stopping i take meds they keep me in check a little bit and benzo Wich relax my body. I have a chance of getting a badge to be taxi driver, permanent for 5 years. So if i successeed in reducing my symptômes until then. I might reconcider.

hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Fear of whatever obstacles or entities exist in the afterlife, and needing to know as much as possible about this reality so that I don't come back here.

P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
I'm afraid of leaving my dog. And then my Guinea pigs. Even though they'd probably have a better life without me.

Zulu

Zulu

Aug 10, 2022
Three individuals I deeply love/care about, and survival instinct.