• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MasonMadeThings

MasonMadeThings

Unfinished Art
Jun 2, 2019
Yeah I would say so. Is that the kind of situation you are in, or do you have other things troubling you?
In a way, yes. My cycles aren't short but they're spread apart. It's always something along the lines of this:

Get lonely > Get Sad > Get Help > Get Friends > Lose Friends > Get lonely.

What caused the latest cycle to end? I moved to college and found my people. My people decided to stop being friends with me and then a person I was talking to decided the same thing as well. I hold no anger towards any of them at all. If they came back today, I would accept them as if nothing happened. It's just that I'm tired of myself feeling this way and being chained to this.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
In a way, yes. My cycles aren't short but they're spread apart. It's always something along the lines of this:

Get lonely > Get Sad > Get Help > Get Friends > Lose Friends > Get lonely.

What caused the latest cycle to end? I moved to college and found my people. My people decided to stop being friends with me and then a person I was talking to decided the same thing as well. I hold no anger towards any of them at all. If they came back today, I would accept them as if nothing happened. It's just that I'm tired of myself feeling this way and being chained to this.
Yeah I get this although I haven't been making any friends IRL and all of my friends are alone. My cycle is sleep, go to school, come back home, sleep, use the computer, and sleep again, day in and day out. I am sorry that this keeps happening to you, these cycles of life continue to wear on us, keep wearing on us, until we eventually get so tired of it, it forces us to join places like these. Making friends online has at least made me keep longterm friends whereas all of my friendships/acquaintances are fickle and practically nonexistent, but they all have lives of their own, some very fruitful ones, and so I seem woefully behind them all still.

MasonMadeThings

MasonMadeThings

Unfinished Art
Jun 2, 2019
Yeah I get this although I haven't been making any friends IRL and all of my friends are alone. My cycle is sleep, go to school, come back home, sleep, use the computer, and sleep again, day in and day out. I am sorry that this keeps happening to you, these cycles of life continue to wear on us, keep wearing on us, until we eventually get so tired of it, it forces us to join places like these. Making friends online has at least made me keep longterm friends whereas all of my friendships/acquaintances are fickle and practically nonexistent, but they all have lives of their own, some very fruitful ones, and so I seem woefully behind them all still.
Yeah, the internet is probably the one thing keeping me going other than my mom. I guess there's something about text

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, the internet is probably the one thing keeping me going other than my mom. I guess there's something about text
I like the anonymity of it although I wonder how many of my friends would wonder what's happened to me after I am gone and I haven't talked to them for awhile? I'm sure more than I probably think. It is also another thing that is keeping me going, but I'm not sure for how long.

vexxed

vexxed

Nov 6, 2022
family- namely my siblings- and my dog. my parents already fucked me up enough, so I gotta make sure they have someone who'll actually listen to their problems.

they struggle with a lot of the same stuff I have, so it's nice to be able to push them in the right direction away from the self-destructive mistakes I made throughout my youth.

C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Same. Don't have easy access to guns here and my preferred way (N) is difficult to come by. I have failed before, but waking up is not fun.
How can you acquire n?

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
I had the sort of realization that because I can kill myself doesn't mean I should CURRENTLY. What I mean is I can try anything, do whatever the fuck I want and if it doesn't work oh well I can always drive to a nice place and do it no need to fear failure :)

wiltedLotus

wiltedLotus

World drifts in, and the worldā€™s a stranger..
Nov 8, 2022
For me it's my mother. I've already attempted before and I saw how sad she was. Didn't know how much she loved me until after that.
Just the amount of days until I do it. I said goodbye to my parents this past weekend. It was sad but I've had issues my whole life so I feel like a part of them will understand. They'll have to, I can't stay anymore

WaveringLight

WaveringLight

pReTtY cOlOrS
Nov 7, 2022
Well it's not relevant now since I'm set on CTB with SN in a month or two. But I remember my first "attempt" was going on a walk and disappearing. Note, I had not discovered this website yet so I wasn't too knowledgeable on methods. Yes, I was planning on slowly disintegrating (dying from dehydration or starving, or someone thinks I'm vulnerable and kills me) away as excruciating as that sounds. I could have done it. I was set on doing it that night. I was done with life, at least I thought.

So I told my mother I was going on a walk and that I loved her (she was also leaving the house at this moment), and walked without anything on me besides clothes and shoes. No phone or wallet. I wouldn't want anyone to triangulate my location. So I just continuously walked for 5 hours straight. No stopping. I had a lot of time to reflect. But then I noticed it was getting quite dark and I really looked at the situation at hand. My parents had probably filed a missing persons report, and if I wasn't back soon, they would search through my devices. And I didn't want them pestering my friends or nosing into my personal information, even though nothing would be on there regarding my whereabouts. I just didn't like the idea of that.

That and I realized how much pain my absence would cause. If I just disappear, my family wouldnt be sure of my fate or if it was what I wanted. I want them to have closure at least when I CTB. So that's when I decided to head back.

Given my various musculoskeletal problems, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it by the late morning. It was hard to walk; I wasn't exhausted but I was in pretty good pain. My legs felt numb. My feet (flat-footed) and calves were becoming increasingly more painful. I haven't done exercise like that in awhile either. I was thinking about resting on a bench or something then continue making my way back. I quite literally was getting to the point I couldn't walk, that's how much pain there was. But I realized that my devices may be searched if I'm not back in time and I would cause greater trauma to my loved ones. More importantly, the excuse I had for being gone would have not worked if I was gone longer than I was and I could have been under greater scrutiny of my mental health (psych ward). So I trekked on. And for what felt like eternity, I made it back home and rang the door bell. I don't know how the hell I did that. It was one of most impressing things I ever did in my life given my physical conditions. Gone for a 10 hour walk lol.

But yeah at that point, I was like "I should totally research methods". After that whole circus. Now I don't have any barrier, and I can go out the way I want.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
My Dad. Don't feel like I can go while he's still alive. Also, really need to get my shit together and prepare everything- will, funeral, goodbye emails. Then I reckon good old fear will get in the way!

MasonMadeThings

MasonMadeThings

Unfinished Art
Jun 2, 2019
I have to plan my whole day around it. I'm horrible at planning. Trying to choose the perfect day. I'm very indecisive when it comes to choosing the day. Possibly this weekend..
I wish you peace in whatever choice you make.
My Dad. Don't feel like I can go while he's still alive. Also, really need to get my shit together and prepare everything- will, funeral, goodbye emails. Then I reckon good old fear will get in the way!
Yeah, funerals are so expensive nowadays. You seem very thoughtful

Reactions: heavyeyes
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
There is very little keeping me here now. I know things will not get better (maybe even worse). I even have a will written up. I really need to start making a proper plan though. I'm so tired of all of this.

O

onlyway63

Nov 5, 2022
Only lack of a fast-acting method, really. I have plans, but it's a slow and unpleasant method, and I'll have to wait a few days to do it. It's all I have ATM, though, and I need to CTB.

ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I get paid tomorrow and after eating crap for days I want a nice meal...

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ā¤ļø
Aug 28, 2022
The other thing keeping me here are the things I do in my daily routine to distract myself. SS, Reddit, online poker, TV, smoking and coffee. That is the summary of my life. They're my coping mechanisms for dealing with crippling boredom and uneasiness. Even with the above, though, I'm never satisfied. But without them, I'd probably have to find a way to depart from my gf in this life leaving her to grieve. It would be the final straw.
mom, my cat and the possibility of getting a job tomorrow.
Good luck with the job!

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
deadliftEnjoyer

deadliftEnjoyer

Nov 9, 2022
By degrees of importance:
- My dogs would miss me
- I could fuck up and become a vegetable/paralyzed
-Mom would be sad

It might sound bad to put some doggies feelings before your mother, and god knows I love her very much, but she is kinda guilty of bringing me unwillingly into the world right?
The boys are innocent creatures that couldn't understand why I left them.

SadScarlet

SadScarlet

Nov 7, 2022
Fear, mostly. Other than that, I have nothing I deem as valuable to stay for.

Reactions: Wasabi