• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
The fear of failure
You and me both, you and me both! If you have failed before you know damn well, you do not want a repeat. Forcible commitment to a mental hospital sucks. I am going to make damn sure I do not fail this time, so I am researching my method carefully on here.
This time failure for me is not an option. Love to all who suffer here.

Seiko

Seiko

"Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby."
Jul 9, 2021
The first barrier is getting to the legal age where I can purchase a handgun.

Secondly, survival instinct and overall curiosity about how I'd perform in the workforce and the anticipation of a salary. I also plan on buying a new car soon, and that may allow me a bit more freedom. At the very least, I'd like to finish my degree first.

B

bigtiredoflife

Aug 4, 2021
Both procrastination and a big stupid todo list of things i want to do first, so I feel like I'm in control of the process.

So basically adhd.
This is me big time lol. I have a few guns, so plenty of quick options but oh! There's a game I really want to play. Maybe I should go back to the museum and see if they have any new Roman stuff, ah I can kill myself any time, might as well mess around. I swear I might accidentally adhd myself into a full life

Venus13

Venus13

-
Oct 2, 2022
My best friend is pregnant and we've been reconnecting. I just don't want to break her heart when she's carrying or immediately after becoming a new mom.

I have a lot coming my way next year that should spell out recovery. I just need to give this one more year to see if it's possible to turn it around.

I have a date set in May 2024 to make the final determination.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I want to try to work again, I've been tossing and turning for days... I'm tired of the miserable pension they give me and it doesn't allow me to do anything I want.
Maybe it's wishful thinking again, but I think if I managed to fend for myself my life would improve.

I always make the same excuse when faced with the possibility of dying, that maybe if I could work everything would be solved... but of course, I am currently in much worse health than when I had to stop working 13 years ago (then I only had anxiety and depression).

It's the only thing that stops me, that I still have the desire to improve enough to solve everything.

//

Vull tornar a intentar poder treballar, porto dies donant-li voltes... estic cansat de la pensió miserable que em donen i que no em permet fer res del que vull.
Potser és una il·lusió una altre vegada, però crec que si aconseguís valdre'm per mi mateix la meva vida milloraría.

Sempre dic la mateixa excusa davant la posibilitat de morir, que potser si pogués treballar se sol·lucionaría tot... pero es clar, actualment tinc molt pitjor salut que quan vaig haver de deixar de treballar fa 13 anys (llavors només tenía ansietat i depressió).

Es l'únic que em para, que encara tinc l'anhel de millorar prou per solucionar-ho tot.

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I don't have a way to get my preferred method yet. Once I find a way to get it there won't be much that'll stop me besides maybe failure. It'll take some planning but I hope I can get there eventually.

MasonMadeThings

MasonMadeThings

Unfinished Art
Jun 2, 2019
My best friend is pregnant and we've been reconnecting. I just don't want to break her heart when she's carrying or immediately after becoming a new mom.

I have a lot coming my way next year that should spell out recovery. I just need to give this one more year to see if it's possible to turn it around.

I have a date set in May 2024 to make the final determination.
Whatever decision you make, I hope it's something you choose to do with all your heart. Wishing you luck

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I was going to make a thread exactly like this one. Yes, my family, if they were to see my dead body on my bed, they would be absolutely devastated. If the worst possible scenario happened to where they got really angry at me and didnt care if I committed suicide or not then I probably would do it no questions asked.

MasonMadeThings

MasonMadeThings

Unfinished Art
Jun 2, 2019
I was going to make a thread exactly like this one. Yes, my family, if they were to see my dead body on my bed, they would be absolutely devastated. If the worst possible scenario happened to where they got really angry at me and didnt care if I committed suicide or not then I probably would do it no questions asked.
Great minds think alike I guess 🤭🤭🤭
This is a very interesting answer, it seems you care for them but are unsure how much they care for you?

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Great minds think alike I guess 🤭🤭🤭
This is a very interesting answer, it seems you care for them but are unsure how much they care for you?
I'm sure they do care for me a lot otherwise they would have thrown me out into the street by now. They provide food, shelter, clothes, any kind of financial help I can ask them, but they have also hurt me in countless ways when I was a child and I will probably never shake the fact that I am the child of the family despite now being a legal adult. I'm still under their thumb and dependent on them, embarrassingly enough. While every person my age is seeking independence from their family and going off and doing their own things, I am stuck in this kind of stasis. But now I am complaining about problems that can be fixed, right? I'll do my best to refrain from doing these things from now on.

MasonMadeThings

MasonMadeThings

Unfinished Art
Jun 2, 2019
I'm sure they do care for me a lot otherwise they would have thrown me out into the street by now. They provide food, shelter, clothes, any kind of financial help I can ask them, but they have also hurt me in countless ways when I was a child and I will probably never shake the fact that I am the child of the family despite now being a legal adult. I'm still under their thumb and dependent on them, embarrassingly enough. While every person my age is seeking independence from their family and going off and doing their own things, I am stuck in this kind of stasis. But now I am complaining about problems that can be fixed, right? I'll do my best to refrain from doing these things from now on.
Ah, stuck in a Neverending cycle of sleep, school, work and more sleep. I completely understand. I have the belief that there are many ways to solve any given problem. Your problem has many solutions but at the end of the day, only one of them really matters and that's the one that your heart truly wants. If your heart doesn't want any of the solutions, than can a problem really be fixed? Is that what you're going through as well?

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Ah, stuck in a Neverending cycle of sleep, school, work and more sleep. I completely understand. I have the belief that there are many ways to solve any given problem. Your problem has many solutions but at the end of the day, only one of them really matters and that's the one that your heart truly wants. If your heart doesn't want any of the solutions, than can a problem really be fixed? Is that what you're going through as well?
Yeah I would say so. Is that the kind of situation you are in, or do you have other things troubling you?