• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

narcluciddreams

narcluciddreams

But from death, comes life!
Nov 10, 2022
Unfinished businesses. It's just a matter of time.

Reactions: GasMonkey
cattofiend

cattofiend

Nov 8, 2022
There's two main things stopping me right now. My family, and my pets. If it wasn't for them I would be gone already but when I look into my cats faces it holds me back every time.

Someday_Somehow32

Someday_Somehow32

Jul 20, 2022
I wanted to ask this guy I liked out, if he declines it would be shitty for me to ctb directly after. If he accepts, I can't ctb because that would also be shitty

• Hugs
Reactions: not_actually_human
F

freedomcalls

Student
Nov 9, 2022
The only reason I don't CTB right now is that I don't have access to SN.
I'm looking for it though and when I figure out how to buy it, I will do

I also have dependent children and it will be hard to leave them đź’” I know it will hurt them deeply, but I'm scared of how my depression is going to affect them if I don't

A

AbacusRex

Nov 10, 2022
Don't want to hurt my family. My mom especially. Seems inevitable though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ineedtodie
M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
What stops me from ending myself right now - because I cannot afford physician-assisted suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathBecomesMe_2021
BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
Friends, my cat, fear of failure, a vague glimmer of hope, my new meds possibly working. I'm just trying to take it a day at a time, though I admit that it's easier to tolerate existence knowing that there's a way to end it if things get too bad.

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
My children. My mother, my dog. And survival instinct. And fear about the prozess of dying.

L

Lonlemoon

Oct 14, 2022
My boyfriend, my mother (even though she doesn't help my anxiety and depression), and my best friend.

N

nifii

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Dec 19, 2021
My parents, i don't want to give them a hard time. My mom probably wouldn't be able to deal with it at all.

I also kinda release that i can accept and deal with the issues i have in my life. So that also makes it harder to ctb. I keep failing to actually do something about it tho lmao. I actually really want this shit to be over.

• Hugs
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
My spouse and my pet. They are the loves of my life.

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
The thought of my parent's reactions haunts me heavily for something that hasn't happened in reality. Otherwise, I suppose my creative projects are the most subjectively meaningful things that are personal to me but it is not uncommon for me to become catatonic and not work on anything for long periods of time.

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
mainly my family, especially my mom and sister. it makes me sick just to think about saying goodbye to them. also the fear of failure and getting some kind of brain damage idk. and the fact that i am not sure about what happens after death

D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

…
Oct 16, 2021
Somebody depends on me for their livelihood, so I can't leave. Not yet :aw:

• Hugs
DaatiSimi

DaatiSimi

Nov 24, 2022
The lack of "N". If I had it right now I would fly back to my country tomorrow to finish business and ctb. bezH.

L

LonelyEmerald

Experienced
Nov 26, 2022
I'm young and still have hope. My mother never really talks or spends time with me, but she does love me. I love my dog. Nature, caffeine, working out, reading good fiction, and writing.
Super dumb, but a show I'm watching ends later this week and I want to be around to see the finale.
Seems like a reasonable reason to me. What show?
In a way, yes. My cycles aren't short but they're spread apart. It's always something along the lines of this:

Get lonely > Get Sad > Get Help > Get Friends > Lose Friends > Get lonely.

What caused the latest cycle to end? I moved to college and found my people. My people decided to stop being friends with me and then a person I was talking to decided the same thing as well. I hold no anger towards any of them at all. If they came back today, I would accept them as if nothing happened. It's just that I'm tired of myself feeling this way and being chained to this.
Agreed. I hate being unlikeable and it feels like I'm forever alone besides my dog and my mom.

Last edited:
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
The slight possibility that perhaps I can cure my speech impediment and nd eventually open a small coffeshop. These two keeping me alive so far. I chose to stay mildly functional because it turns out hanging myself is not as evident as I expected. It turns out my cowerdness is following me even in the face of merciful death.

F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
I need to stay around for my parents. If I CTB it would wreck them, and they may need someone to care for them later on. I'm all they have.

thejumper

thejumper

Floating towards the edge of the universe
Feb 27, 2022
Not a specific reason, honestly. Life is still full of pain, but it's not completely absent of joy, either. Plus, after a lot of rumination and one suicide attempt, I concluded that I don't want to die, yet. I will keep on living and see where it takes me in the end. I feel like I'm too young and ignorant to decide if I want to CTB.

I still wake up everyday feeling as before, but I don't think about suicide as often anymore. Suicidal ideations have rather become a coping mechanism for me. As it's put in the song "Mad World":

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

It doesn't necessarily mean I want to die; it's just how I cope with life for the time being.

Such is life

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe_2021