toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
'silly' being used very generously here, i dont think there's anything silly to live for as long as it makes you happy, this thread is just for fun!

right now my utter silliest is probably the cute guy at work, i think hes funny and sweet and it'd be kinda awkward for me to ctb after flirting w/ him for a month HAHAHA, do you guys have anything more mundane/not particularly spectacular to live for? a lot of us hang on out of obligation to our family, so i wanna see if we can make a more lighthearted space for all the smaller things in life worth staying around for :)

my 2nd silliest (deserves to be my first) is literally the fnaf movie ((if its bad im speeding up my ctb plan))

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: figcitylightscookie, penguinl0v3s, vipatherappa and 14 others
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
I'm looking forward to fnaf too

Can't think of anything else silly tho

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Professor K, FloridaWorthless, dyn00ss and 1 other person
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
I'm looking forward to fnaf too
im holding so much faith in it bc of matthew lilliards casting!! even if its awful to be honest i think the inner ten year old of me will be way too ecstatic to care :D

• Love
Reactions: Professor K, nonie and idk3
S

sadgal1749

Sep 9, 2023
Idk if this is silly but my kitty is really the only thing keeping me going... she doesn't know how much she means to me 🥺

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: motheaten, Dangerdonkey333, 710 and 2 others
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
Idk if this is silly but my kitty is really the only thing keeping me going... she doesn't know how much she means to me 🥺
my baby! is definitely one of mine! my handsome boy!!! see below :) (he moves around a lot but the first pic is silly and i love it)
RenderedImage IMG 2744

• Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Joarga, Dangerdonkey333 and 17 others
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
It's funny that you have a One Piece DP. Now that I think about it, I want to see if it will ever end, and if I can get caught up before then. I've invested too much time into it to just go, I should at least see it out to the end.

Also waiting to see if another Animal Crossing game will come out. Both of these things combined will probably keep me alive for at least another five years so they're actually pretty decent motivators!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, sleepyhollow, sadwriter and 2 others
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
It's funny that you have a One Piece DP. Now that I think about it, I want to see if it will ever end, and if I can get caught up before then. I've invested too much time into it to just go, I should at least see it out to the end.

Also waiting to see if another Animal Crossing game will come out. Both of these things combined will probably keep me alive for at least another five years so they're actually pretty decent motivators!
nami my n1 <3 omg yeah genuinely id be so mad to go w/out knowing what the what one piece is HAHA, defo catch up!! and YEAH tbh i still have acnh but it doesnt live up to the older ac games in terms of content :( i rlly hope whatevers next follows in better footsteps LOL. life is all about the minor things!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and UsagiDrop
Clasrink

Clasrink

Clueless
Sep 16, 2023
Waiting for the Uzumaki anime to release

• Wow
Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture, SleepySept, Timelapse and 3 others
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
my baby is also my raison d'etre, i love ur sons silly face and his head pattern is like my babys
he's the stupidest old man and i love him so sincerely, i hope your baby is just as ridiculous as mine!

• Love
Reactions: Cheesecake
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
My partner is my actual reason, but a silly one I thought of recently is I want to see the dungeon meshi anime in it's entirety bc that story is so fun.

• Love
Reactions: Dangerdonkey333 and Clasrink
I

ineedhelp94

Oct 9, 2023
My number one reason to stay alive is my boss, who I live with and work for. He's like a dad to me. He always tells me how fucked his life would be without me and if I went through with my method, I would also burn the house down. He doesn't deserve that..and he would also be the one to find me..also doesn't deserve that. I'm also new here, hello everyone <3

• Hugs
Reactions: sleepyhollow, Dangerdonkey333, tiger b and 2 others
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I wanna see how jujutsu kaisen ends

Reactions: tiger b and LonelyStarrySky
twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

I don't know what I'm doing
Sep 29, 2023
I wanna go to a stray kids concert lol.

I'm also excited about finishing uni. That's silly to me because I think I'll still eventually ctb

• Love
Reactions: sleepyhollow, Heartaches and sserafim
wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
i guess this is silly, but in another way: some dumb part of me still thinks i can and will do good in this world, like radically change society and help people. (i can't even leave the house for panic lol, so that thought is so silly.) my reasoning used to be even sillier: i composed so much music that i told myself i would have to finish the compositions before i could go...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dangerdonkey333, Heartaches, ForeverBroken and 3 others
Harrow

Harrow

Aug 20, 2023
It's not my reason to stay alive but it's makes having a to stick around a little more manageable. The final book in my favorite series hasn't come out yet and I need to know how it ends. Still no release date but it's supposed to come out early next year (hopefully)

• Love
Reactions: Dangerdonkey333, TapeMachine and wiinterfrost
T

tiltherainstops

lonely tourist
Oct 8, 2023
My dog. There have been many times where I couldn't think of anything to live for, but then I'll look over at him and be like…*sigh*

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, sleepyhollow, Dangerdonkey333 and 4 others
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
writing more music, finding more kitties in my area.. idk if either will keep me going but if i do decide to then that sure will help me along. also i like the idea of refusing to die till i try and get into berghain at least once :3 especially since the average age is a fair bit older than i am

Reactions: Dangerdonkey333, tiger b and Harrow
S

soverytired42

Aug 28, 2023
I think about what would happen to my beloved childhood stuffed animal, I think it would be too sad for any of my friends to take him but the idea of him ending up in the trash or at goodwill after how long he's been with me breaks my heart.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sleepyhollow, Dangerdonkey333, skaro and 1 other person
Chr0nicAnhedonic

Chr0nicAnhedonic

So much for stardust...
Oct 1, 2023
The new Madoka Magica movie got a release window, so I'm at least sticking around to see that.

Hoping it comes to a theater near me, I really want to experience that.

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized, tiger b and Clasrink
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I really want my own dog. I have a dog but she is the family dog. I want my own that is just for me

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sleepyhollow, Dangerdonkey333 and gardenfairy
gardenfairy

gardenfairy

꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹
Oct 7, 2023
i'll never be able to eat my favourite meal again if i don't stay alive

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: sleepyhollow, Dangerdonkey333, tiger b and 1 other person
didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
Kinda funny you mentioned a movie as being one of your silly reasons because my silly reason is just movies full stop. Everytime i start thinking seriously about CTB ill put on a movie and remember how many more i havent watched and how i could spend my whole life watching them and barely make a dent in how many there are. Plus most of my online friends come from just chats about movies so that helps.

P.S im very excited for the fnaf movie let's go October 27th. I hope it's good, ive heard a lot of skepticism about its quality in the film community so I just hope they prove them wrong. Josh Hutchersons new movie 57 seconds kinda scared me though because it was not really a very good performance. Fingers crossed tho!

• Love
Reactions: sleepyhollow, Dangerdonkey333 and Cloud Busting
DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
might be a silly reason, but i refuse to give up on live, sinces it makes all my suffer go too waste.

Reactions: lagourde, deadbody, Cloud Busting and 1 other person
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Reading this forum and convincing myself that I'm making practice and improving in human relationship by helping others how I can and interacting with people.
And also by trying to get through the small lobbies of friends that hangs out in the general live chat of the forum, and pretending that I'm slowly being accepted into the group while it's all absolute BS because in the end I can't create bounds with anyone. But it's all a silly lie that makes my day goes by I guess... At least for now... As long as it last...

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000 and LivideLamb
saintbunny

saintbunny

unlucky devil
Jul 10, 2023
my silly reason is that the sam and max season 3 remaster hasn't come out yet. i won't be much too good at playing it if i'm not here.
i also won't be able to get my dream pet if i ctb, unless there's some way to own a rabbit from beyond the grave lol.

• Love
Reactions: sleepyhollow and Dangerdonkey333
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
playing all the games and watching all the films that I haven't yet, having my own place and owning a cat in the future, botany and farming, the ability to bake for others, the ability to share media and information with people, the ability to help others without wanting or expecting anything in return so then they don't end up like me or experience the things I've experienced

• Hugs
Reactions: sleepyhollow, Dangerdonkey333, deadbody and 2 others
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
playing all the games and watching all the films that I haven't yet, having my own place and owning a cat in the future, botany and farming, the ability to bake for others, the ability to share media and information with people, the ability to help others without wanting or expecting anything in return so then they don't end up like me or experience the things I've experienced
This is so nice. 💛

• Love
Reactions: Dangerdonkey333 and psp3000
Geist

Geist

F this forum and its members. Nothing but pussies.
Oct 7, 2023
I have a massive of backlog of videogames and animes. The thing is, I'll never get to finish them all, because they're constantly making new ones. For every game I finish, I already got 10 more, just as an example. And because of the massive stress I'm going through right now, I'm barely even making progress with either.

If my hand wasn't literally being forced, I'd not opt for suicide anytime soon. But this fkn timelimit man... it's stressing me out, because I don't feel like I'll have any other choice. And I can't even enjoy the time I have left anymore. I can only hope my luck will come through for once.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: vipatherappa, Dangerdonkey333, une vie grotesque and 5 others