I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I love strawberry shortcake I love cake and desserts ehehe 🍓

• Love
Reactions: meowzerwowzer33
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

Mar 3, 2023
My 1-year-old dog, and a crazy thing that is I can only die when everything in my room is clean and tidy and throw some things away, and after a try if it has messed up I have to wait until the other day of ctb to be able to try ctb, I have OCD supposedly

colormesuprised

colormesuprised

Aug 19, 2023
I want to move out and have my own apartment!!! Just the idea to have my own apartment and cat just brings me so much joy, you can't imagine.

silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
Funny looking animals and fish.

Reactions: リンさん and Saxenomorph
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
I have some video games, movies and books to finish lol, but i don't think i have that much time

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
The appreciation and love I have for certain characters/pieces of media.

If I die, I can't love them anymore. And I find the feelings I experience towards these absolutely meaningless concepts beautiful and important.

Reactions: Kariope
ChantDuCygne

ChantDuCygne

Aug 23, 2023
I don't like the thought of my body being devoured by worms. I wonder if people would notice in time to give me a funeral before I'm fully decomposed.

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Some might think is silly but my cats I love them more than any friends or family

Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
season long trip to Asia, it's like being on a different planet where people are actually super nice

G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Not relevant to me anymore since i quit but I used to be in the pro scene of a game and the next dlc launch used to keep me going. It was kinda pathetic tbh but funny

zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
right now my utter silliest is probably the cute guy at work, i think hes funny and sweet and it'd be kinda awkward for me to ctb after flirting w/ him for a month HAHAHA,
cute!
honestly maybe the scott pilgrim show but apart from that #nuh uh!

artworks-AKoyRATzGgiS2kKN-qASQDQ-t240x240.jpg

oh yeah also watamote is still going so I kinda have to wait it out ig

9teen_st4rs

Oct 10, 2023
'silly' being used very generously here, i dont think there's anything silly to live for as long as it makes you happy, this thread is just for fun!

right now my utter silliest is probably the cute guy at work, i think hes funny and sweet and it'd be kinda awkward for me to ctb after flirting w/ him for a month HAHAHA, do you guys have anything more mundane/not particularly spectacular to live for? a lot of us hang on out of obligation to our family, so i wanna see if we can make a more lighthearted space for all the smaller things in life worth staying around for :)

my 2nd silliest (deserves to be my first) is literally the fnaf movie ((if its bad im speeding up my ctb plan))
They don't have chobani flips in the afterlife ☹️

Reactions: princejohnny
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
Inhaling or drinking some of that good good stuff that got me up up, if you know what I mean

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
'silly' being used very generously here, i dont think there's anything silly to live for as long as it makes you happy, this thread is just for fun!

right now my utter silliest is probably the cute guy at work, i think hes funny and sweet and it'd be kinda awkward for me to ctb after flirting w/ him for a month HAHAHA, do you guys have anything more mundane/not particularly spectacular to live for? a lot of us hang on out of obligation to our family, so i wanna see if we can make a more lighthearted space for all the smaller things in life worth staying around for :)

my 2nd silliest (deserves to be my first) is literally the fnaf movie ((if its bad im speeding up my ctb plan))
Gotta spread the seed xD

parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
i guess watching time go by is the silliest? like changing seasons, moon phases, the weather, sunsets and sunrises
there are also some pieces of media i'm waiting for, but not enough to keep me here

kaipuff

kaipuff

。°✩ the zeitgeist ✩°。
Feb 22, 2023
seeing my partners little cousin and his little niece grow up because i love them so much and theyre gonna grow up to be amazing
oh and trying everything on the panera menu and reading every goosebumps book, playing every video game i wanna play, finishing every anime..

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
i've been playing hypixel skyblock a lot as a sort of a coping game, doing mindless tasks for hours on end helps me clear out my head for whatever reason... and it helps me get a huge rush of dopamine when i actually finish a big grind that i have undertaken, which is nice.

the reason i'm mentioning that is because i want to get a three-scrolled wither blade before i go. for those unaware, wither blades (hyperion, scylla, astraea, valkyrie) are a huge milestone of a weapon in that game, especially when you put the three wither scrolls on it, which just give it even more abilities.

moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
I love strawberry shortcake I love cake and desserts ehehe 🍓
So many video games I want to play, even though lately I have not been able to enjoy anything. I beat BG3 a month after release. Got so much dopamine from that. Then played a ton of Dark and Darker the last few weeks but lately I haven't been able to keep my attention on anything, so I've just been drinking, doing chores, wandering around here, and reading the Bible when I'm at home. It's all I can seem to do

LonelyPlanetBoy

LonelyPlanetBoy

Oct 22, 2023
For me it's making music and helping other people or make them laugh

Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Victim of abuse and the US healthcare system
Oct 19, 2023
Positive sensory experiences, like the wind on my skin, music, and eating good food

• Love
Reactions: TapeMachine
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'm too retarded to pick the correct tree. Overall, the logistics would be a nightmare. How do I even google this stuff? The only websites I know are Quora and Reddit, and the subject of suicide is banned there. I'm not joking.

But of course, the more basic reason is that I don't feel any pressing need. At least, so far, with the wars going on and starting, and AI waifus on the horizon, I have sufficient copes to last me a few years at least.

Feel free to call me a poser, a fake suicider then. I'm totally not trying to turn this forum into a receptacle of my moaning.

RosySunsets

RosySunsets

Oct 24, 2023
Potatoes. It sounds stupid but it makes me think that there's no way it could be coincidental that we exist with a vegetable as versatile and yummy as that. Also small things that make me grin like an idiot, like seeing buses of the same number pass each other on opposite sides of the road and the bus drivers wave to each other, or when I see someone just randomly smile at someone else. It just makes me remember how cute people can be with their small, random actions that they'll likely not even think about afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, TapeMachine and bini
bini

bini

Oct 16, 2023
You said silly right?… I'm staying alive to shit on my ex's life(when I get my shit together). My ex and ex best friend bullied me in high school (just because I broke up with him) and I'm not over that. I know it sounds childish but I'm this self-conscious because of them. NOTHING fuels me more than spite.

Reactions: Clasrink
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Well, my reason for staying alive is because I can't bear the thought of breaking my dad's heart.

But I tell myself I also need to stick around a little longer so I can enjoy some of the nice things I've bought for myself lately (clothing, cosmetics, perfumes, and so forth.)

My second reason is silly, stupid, and completely pointless- but eh. It does help some days. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: bini
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
chocolate milk

Reactions: 0000000000000
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021

I refuse to die before GTA 6 is released haha. In all seriousness, I can't think of any silly reasons I'm still alive, I feel that most of mine are fairly understandable (family, pet, future, etc.). In the beginning of my recovery, I did find the silliest reasons to stick around but I can't remember them. I think The Walking Dead spin-offs was one of them (totally recommend them to any Walking Dead fans here by the way)
chocolate milk
This is a very reasonable answer tbh.

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
For me it's something I think about a lot and kinda get sad about but not not being able to have a variety of animals and rescues and not being able to meet and pet as many new ones as possible throughout my life lol

deathviahanging

deathviahanging

caring is boring
Sep 28, 2023
finishing bllk, it's silly but it's keeping me alive

S

Sleepycat

Mar 31, 2023
Idk if this is silly but my kitty is really the only thing keeping me going... she doesn't know how much she means to me 🥺
Same. People round me don't realize if I didn't have them(my furbutts) counting on me to feed them who knows. Then again maybe I'd find another reason to be a coward.
But they keep me here to the point where I kinda hate them. I love them don't want them hurt, spoil them rotten but some part of me wishes they never chose me.