deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
I wanna do something crazy before i go out.

zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
watamotes still going

Reactions: MourningDove
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Food. Eating it, making it, growing little plants for it. I thank my lucky stars that I'm at a place where food is still enjoyable. There was a dark period of my life where the pleasure of eating good food didn't register at all in my brain. I may as well have licked a painted wall or sucked on dirty pennies for all the joy eating gave me.

I also plan to take a trip when I have built up savings from my anticipated "real" job. I just have to get into school, which is no easy matter and requires a lot of hoop-jumping.

Reactions: Snowstorm, MourningDove and Freyja13
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
fuzzy socks

• Love
Reactions: BRAINWORMS, Snowstorm and Freyja13
Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
Lol I get that about flirting with people then offing myself after. Be pretty awkward. For them at least xD uhhhhmmm for me my silliest reason to live is coffee. Can't enjoy the lovely bitter bean juice if I can't even breathe xD

FloridaWorthless

FloridaWorthless

Oct 14, 2023
Listening to the same song over and over again until I get tired of it.

Reactions: 0000000000000, BRAINWORMS, Snowstorm and 1 other person
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
finding a girl who will take all this pain from me. pretty silly if u ask me , that and what if i miss a song from one of my favourite bands T.T

• Love
Reactions: tiger b
MourningDove

MourningDove

Oct 19, 2023
atm i have a lot of things weighing me down keeping me from going any further with my CTB plans
Silliest reason tho would probably be a good avocado
i love a good avocado, avocado's are worth dying for. But they aren't CTB worthy if that makes any sense lol
Hungry Food GIF by Cameo

sadproton

sadproton

Oct 25, 2023
Was considering this today. My conclusion was boobs.

• Yay!
Reactions: tiger b, Snowstorm and Clasrink
wannabeasuperhero

wannabeasuperhero

treading water
Oct 2, 2023
there's a total solar eclipse next year and my city is one of the cities that will get almost 4 minutes of totality (moon covering the sun). I really want to see it— never seen a total solar eclipse before

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BRAINWORMS, tiger b and Snowstorm
Snowstorm

Snowstorm

Can you see me?
Oct 23, 2023
i still want to be around for the new madoka magica movie, and i really like looking at images of cats with their head held back a bit, they look so sillt and i always giggle when i see them

Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
I was gifted a doll of a character I really love and have come to see her as my daughter. I take her everywhere and I want her to meet so many more people and places... These last few months, I got really close to finally freeing myself but I failed. A while after that I was given her. I'm not ok and will never be but she is pretty much the reason why I'm here now. I feel more obsessed with her than I am with the actual character/streamer she represents. I know it's not healthy and it's just a stupid toy but she's what makes me get out of bed when I do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, meowzerwowzer33 and tiger b
dreamingofpeace

dreamingofpeace

Oct 6, 2023
doctor who finally back in the hands of the welsh<3

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Silliest reason?

The kitchen won't be cleaned properly 😕

MelancholyDolly

MelancholyDolly

Lolita ♡ I am a human doll
Oct 28, 2023
Omg every reason I have to live rn is so stupid it's kind of hilarious but I love all this shit with my whole heart LOL <3

First off, I gotta read the ending to black butler I love that manga too much to ctb without knowing the ending.
Shugo chara is getting a reboot or a new season or SOMETHING and that anime has been my favorite since I was like 12 so I need all the new merch.
I don't own any Vivienne Westwood jewelry and I really want to damnit!!
I haven't tried every monster energy flavor.
I want to buy more dolls too..
I don't have very many anime figures but the ones that I do have are pretty unorganized so I'd like to get a cute shelf to display them all in, and y'know... Buy more figures too.

I just wanna buy stuff and watch stuff lol XD

achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
Idk about silly but a really stupid reason I had when I was in middle school was that the age I was felt icky for suicide 💀💀 I was convinced 16 was the right age to commit and even got annoyed when I heard about ppl younger doing it bc 16 just felt so much better to me. Looking back it was probably just an excuse to get myself not to commit but y'know. Hindsight is 20/20.

Even now though it still affects me bc there's a small part of myself so disappointed and disgusted by the fact that if I ctb now I'll be older than 16 as if that's gross and deplorable for some reason. My age just doesn't feel right.

BRAINWORMS

BRAINWORMS

dust to dust
Jul 20, 2020
Right now my reason for staying alive is that I'm going to a show with some dear friends of mine in a couple weeks and I'm actually incredibly excited. It's a goth musician and I'm looking forward to dressing spooky outside of Halloween season. It feels silly next to my Big Main Reasons™ of not wanting my family to be sad, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Because I'm in denial. The 100% false hope that things can improve. I don't know why I do it to myself, but I continue to do so.

I do have a cat, though and he's a character.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-10-21 at 21.48.39_70e4c916.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-21 at 21.48.39_70e4c916.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b, ThatStateOfMind and Cloud Busting
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
A game I want to play isn't out yet and I still got anime I want to watch before I die.
My profile picture is the main character of said game.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
finding out how aot ends (only watched the anime)
finishing some drawings
ironically tell a friend of mine that she saved my life
find love (very unlikely and a copium overdose)

L

LostInTheWoods

Oct 28, 2023
Now, It's just because I'm too afraid of permanent damages if a CTB. Few years ago It was because I wanted to see my favourite bands live

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and 0000000000000
pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
I have a massive backlog of games, movies, tv series and anime that I need to catchup to so yeah thats it lol

RainGhost

RainGhost

Oct 16, 2023
I don't want to disappoint the intertemporal God who speaks to me

deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
My pets and taste of coffee, lol

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
I don't want depression to win

I want to move and see if that will help. I hate this town. Honestly if I'm gonna ctb, I'd rather die anywhere than here. This place is a shithole.

I'm moving next year if things go to plan.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind
lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
literally seeing how much my boobs will grow within the next 1 or 2 years. also the upcoming cyberpunk 2077 sequel (or prequel) that's in development.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: just_erika
just_erika

just_erika

Mar 14, 2023
I don't wanna die legally being a man or looking like one.
got probably 3-4 years till I will be trough with GCS and FFS
also don't want do die without ever having had any skills or connections

I am also kinda hoping that doing both will give me a reason to live. though I kinda doubt it. but those keep me going right now. even though it is pretty hard at times

• Love
Reactions: lucyna
LivingForTheMoment

LivingForTheMoment

Finding Happiness and Helping Others!
Dec 31, 2022
When I was younger I really liked waking up in the morning.

Now I like going to sleep.

Reactions: 0000000000000 and Lost in a Dream