sadwriter

sadwriter

Hanging in there
Aug 29, 2023
For a little while my silliest reason was that I wanted to see Dicks The Musical. Now that I have, I'm not sure whether or not I should be glad I was alive to see it πŸ˜‚

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
ThanatopicFugue

ThanatopicFugue

Oct 28, 2023
I have a group of discord friend who I'd miss if I died. I don't want to stop talking to them or playing games with them. Honestly, pretty much the only things I look forward to is playing games with them every week.

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, Lost in a Dream, Heartaches and 1 other person
π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
waiting for a guy that doesn't give a flying fuck about me to stop ghosting me and send me a message 🀑

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I don't want depression to win

I want to move and see if that will help. I hate this town. Honestly if I'm gonna ctb, I'd rather die anywhere than here. This place is a shithole.

I'm moving next year if things go to plan.
I hope we can hear about when you move. I'm planning the same thing after college in a few years and honestly, it's terrifying to imagine for me. My town is a very rural, backwards area. I'm moving to a bustling city in the south, but it's more progressive than where I live because of the high transplant rates.

I don't think your reasons are silly, though. I hope everything goes well for you and you're able to move.
waiting for a guy that doesn't give a flying fuck about me to stop ghosting me and send me a message 🀑
I know this is easier said than done but your should probably drop him. You deserve better
I have a group of discord friend who I'd miss if I died. I don't want to stop talking to them or playing games with them. Honestly, pretty much the only things I look forward to is playing games with them every week.
I don't like gaming with people but gaming alone is something I really enjoy and it's also a reason I enjoy life. :)

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Heartaches and π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†
catbuddy515

catbuddy515

Oct 31, 2023
Watching the movie Mulan (the animated version). It's a comfort movie for me.

Reactions: space-jester
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I would like to complete more anime.

Reactions: 0000000000000, ThanatopicFugue, tiger b and 1 other person
space-jester

space-jester

Oct 3, 2023
i have a puppy that i love very much. he greets me good morning every day and always wants to be with me, everyone in my family kind of has labeled him as "my dog" i am very happy for the first time in a long time, and he keeps me on my toes.
it feels nice to have someone/something very happy to see you and love you.

also maybe playing my cringe little video games :P that helps too

Reactions: 0000000000000 and WhatPowerIs
sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
Don't want to miss the collapse of civilization/end of the world, while everyone around me would panic, I would be so happy and celebrate it.

Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread
Nov 5, 2023
Pancakes :)

Reactions: 0000000000000
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
The counting game on this site MUST be completed.

It must.

It just must.

Please help...

LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Right now, I need to watch Saw X

tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
silliest?

honestly and truly i just really like food. food is good. especially going out to eat good food mgfgfdjsalsa i love food

Reactions: 0000000000000
ultraviolence

ultraviolence

death date: 04/14/24
Nov 5, 2023
I've never had my first kiss...😭

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ThanatopicFugue and Professor K
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
'silly' being used very generously here, i dont think there's anything silly to live for as long as it makes you happy, this thread is just for fun!

right now my utter silliest is probably the cute guy at work, i think hes funny and sweet and it'd be kinda awkward for me to ctb after flirting w/ him for a month HAHAHA, do you guys have anything more mundane/not particularly spectacular to live for? a lot of us hang on out of obligation to our family, so i wanna see if we can make a more lighthearted space for all the smaller things in life worth staying around for :)

my 2nd silliest (deserves to be my first) is literally the fnaf movie ((if its bad im speeding up my ctb plan))
honestly for now:
-maybe having the opportunity travel out of my country with school (never got out of there yet)
-PRACTISING PIANO AND COMPOSING!!!!
-writting
-solving professor layton puzzles on my 3ds for the 9999th time
-other NDS/DSL/DSi/3DS... video games
-listening to music
-playing chess
-enjoying a walk outside, in the forest or field, feeling nature to the fullest

Reactions: tiger b
S

sympathyforthedevil

Beggars Banquet
Nov 3, 2023
I wish it was something grand/highbrow like pursuing art but most of the time it's just too goddamn exhausting to care about any interests and I just want things to end

Silliest reason: I love my GP doctor who is seriously the nicest person around and, although they haven't really helped with my depression, alway goes above and beyond and spends a disproportionate amount of time and thoughts caring for me.

I worry that I will disappoint or cause them stress by ctb. I'm even scared that if I did I might cause them trouble for 'failing to save me'. I just don't want to cause anyone else trouble. Is that strange?

For the same reason I've been thinking about how to reduce the 'mess' when doing it ie some methods leaves behind a larger trace for others to clean up and/or are more public.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs and 0000000000000
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
My tattoos lol
This one piqued my curiosity. Is it that they're unfinished, or you really like them?

I've never gotten a tattoo and really want to cross that off a bucket list of mine so I suppose that's why this piqued my interest

pawlessz

pawlessz

silly
Nov 15, 2023
the music artist Bladee.. idk but his songs make me realky happy and it makes me sad when i think about being dead and not being able to listen to them

Reactions: ThanatopicFugue
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
My reason I still haven't had any experience in relationships with women

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
Food. I like eating and cooking it.

• Yay!
Reactions: ThanatopicFugue
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
I've got 3.

1. Attacked by large parrot who thought I was leaving (I was planning to catch the bus). Trying to not get hole put in you (pain avoidance?) and adrenaline makes you feel you need a reason to die instead of needing a reason to live!

2. Same AH bird. Not sure if I'd even be able to find someone to take care of him.

3. I haven't spent enough on recovery. At minimum if you're someone who wants to avoid a bad stochastic decision, you need to spend at minimum $17k out-of-pocket if you're in North America. It's like selling a stock just because it went down a single point. Making decisions on feeling good or bad feels too impulsive. Otherwise you'll just sell too early or hold for too long.

Last edited:
get.some.sleep

get.some.sleep

I hope I don't feel like this forever
Nov 17, 2023
I love music and know that if I died I would miss out on a lot of great music.

G

GeneTunney

Feb 3, 2023
Movies. For example, Dune Part Two is on its way...gotta delay ctb until I have seen it.

philia

philia

one day
Mar 2, 2023
the music artist Bladee.. idk but his songs make me realky happy and it makes me sad when i think about being dead and not being able to listen to them
omg i love bladee too i listen to drain gang all the time

• Love
Reactions: ThanatopicFugue and pawlessz
traumer

traumer

the thorn
Nov 18, 2023
"someday i'll find my way home" by carole & tuesday. such a masterpiece